8WayRun Fanfiction: The Writer's Block

Ah, yeah I hate it when inspiration or as I like to call it "The Voice" hits you and you run around scrambling for a pen.

I typed it wrong, apologies. My professor said "No Fiction" so that's why I'm kind of screwed. I had a perfect thing too, with some characters from my novel! Damn college!
lol yeah

Oh ok. Well then try writing something about Emily! :)

lol yeah

Oh ok. Well then try writing something about Emily! :)

But the novel is fiction, and the cause and effect between Emily and Matthew would work brilliantly, but no fiction... grr

I could just fall back on why I chose a creative-writing focused English major. The cause - Twilight exists, and this should have never come to pass. The effect - I want to write, and proper good stories.

? I thought Emily was non-fiction. isn't it? lol or does non-fiction count as a type of fiction? lol

She's part of a fictional novel I'm working on. The cause and effect is basically her being manipulated, and upon discovering, what she does about it.

@Darkwings: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Calibur World can't end!!! :(((( So I'm guessing the person that was last's team won? (Don't want to spoil for anyone reading this)
lol you read the last chapter? Don't worry, the guys still have two more trials to go. And there's that wedding coming up... XDDD omg, Calibur World is so long. I wonder how long I'll be writing it lol.
Should I spoil about who's wedding it's going to be? O.o
Oh yea, your last post for your story definitely needs alittle more work but I can see where your idea is coming from. Right now, it's still kinda confusing but I'm sure you'll explain later on. =)

If some of you remember, I mentioned something about doing a Patroklos & Pyrrha centric AU fic, them placed in college with the rest of the SCV characters.

I recently came up with an entirely new storyline for Viola and other characters, after going through SoulCalibur V's story mode.

Amy as a teenager going into high school had run away from Raphael during a rainy, summer night. Upon crossing a dark street, Siegfried would come along in his little car, teenage nephew "Zwei" sitting in the backseat. Siegfried, suddenly spotting Amy would brake the car, but it would skid along with the wet asphalt and hit Amy. Siegfried and Zwei panic and take her to the hospital, where she wakes up the next day with none of her memories.

Fast forward five years, and you have Zwei and "Viola" attending at the college where Pyrrha and Patroklos are accepted into, and also where Siegfried is a renowned professor with a very profound interest for crystalline structures and cryogenics.

Comments? Concerns? Queries?

Wouldn't Raphael stick a poster of his missing daughter on every wall he could find and those pictures of missing ppl on milk cartons? Lol if Zwei and Siegfried didn't notice. But yea, I like the idea. Zwei and Viola= <3

Well, she just ran away that night, so posters wouldn't be out yet. Maybe a few weeks down the line, but I think Zwei had something to do with getting rid of all those posters... <.<

I like your idea! Except for poor Amy getting hit by a car. :( Or maybe they could keep driving after they hit her because Zwei didn't want to stay so they leave her there to die. When Zwei's in college 5 years later, he could see Viola and think its Amy but wouldn't ever be sure.

ANYWAYS, yeah, Raphy's gonna be reaaaaaally peeved when he finds out his foster daughter was hit by a car. lol

Hahahaha, Ein is a puppy. How adorable. But I think it's more like "I kinda like this girl my uncle ran over and I don't want her to leave"... (commence using all missing posters as toilet training for Ein)

Haha, thanks. I wasn't so sure about the getting hit part (poor Amy), but I think it's a surefire way to make someone have brain trauma, if not, kill them (which won't be happening, gladly).

I plan on having Raphael return in the future somehow, still distraught over Amy and having set his sights on "Viola"...

Hey guys, I need alittle help. I've never been to a wedding so does anyone know what happens? Oh, and what's the atmosphere like? Cuz it's a part of my story for Calibur World. Here's the chapter about it. Oh, and what other ways can Maxi come up with to ruin the wedding? Btw, what are your opinions on my writing? I haven't had a good critque in awhile so it'd be nice to hear some suggestions on how I can improve.
Edit:Please ignore the five random spoiler thing after the chapter. I don't know how that happened. O.o And I apologize for the ginormous wall of text...(>*.*)
At an underground stage with flashy lights on the ceiling, there were people crowding around a big smooth black stage and Algol was standing there with a microphone in his hand. "Welcome back everyone! As you all know from the last episode of Soul Clash, Raphael's team won the first trial! Let's give them a big round of applause!"
People screamed and cheered as Raphael and his team strode onto the stage. By using Soul Calibur's powers, Raphael had regrown the tooth he lost awhile ago and he flashed a bright smile to some of the ladies. Siegfried rolled his eyes and said, "Watch this." When the spotlight rolled over him, he flipped his gorgeous long hair and more girls screamed widely for him to do it again.
But before Siegfried could oblige, Hilde growled and dragged him away by the ear. "Did you forget that I was standing right beside you?"
Algol thought to himself, "Vain idiots..." When everyone on Raphael's team had a chance to wave and smile to their fans, he cleared his throat and said, "Now I would like everyone to give Team Draw some cheers since we've seen that they have come amazingly close to winning. Only to be thwarted by pure bad luck." From the other side, Raphael's team burst out laughing except for Kilik and Talim who were clapping as Zasalamel's team strode out from the curtains. When the cheering died down, Algol motioned for the camera team to move alittle closer to the stage. With a snap of his fingers, the lights above their head started to flash alittle more. "Are you all ready for the second trial?"
The audience below gave him a loud "Hell yea!" and they clapped their hands excitedly.
Algol smirked and when the people calmed down, he said, "Unfortunately, the teams will have a one week vacation to rest so you'll have to wait another week before you can see what the second trial is." And the crowd went 'Awwwww...'
But the people on both teams looked really happy when they heard that and Ivy said, "Perfect. I can finally spend some time working on some of my alchemist projects. After all, the key to eternal youth isn't going to find itself."
"Let's participate in the marathon and see who can win," suggested Mitsurugi randomly. Everyone on his teamed booed at the suggestion.
On the other team, Xianghua clapped her hands together happily. "Finally! I finally have some time to go out on a date with Kilik!"
Algol interrupted their day dreaming by saying, "However, you'll be spending your one week off doing something else instead."
"Uh, doing what?" asked Mitsurugi, scratching his cheek worriedly. He had been planning to get some hours of intense training in this week by fighting against Cervantes, Voldo, Lizardman, Zasalamel and Nightmare since no one wanted to run the marathon. He wasn't too fond on the idea of 'friendly matches' but he couldn't kill his teammates so there wasn't any other options besides practicing with their joke weapons.
Sophitia interrupted Algol as well and she said, "I really wanted to spend time with my family. What can be more important than that?"
Grinning, Algol pointed to the curtains and said, "A wedding between Astaroth and Ashlotte of course!" The mechanical doll and the golem stepped out to a... crowd of stunned faces, dropped jaws and wide eyes. After an hour of silence (yes it was an hour) where everyone was trying to absorb the words 'wedding, Astaroth and Ashlotte' that were present in that one short sentence.
Finally, Yoshimitsu burst out "You're getting married?"
Ashlotte nodded. "Affirmative. The wedding will commence in one week and the hours that I have calculated that is required to make this a success will be at least 150 hours."
"Wait a minute." Amy put up her hand and said, "A week has 168 hours. If your calculations are correct, we'll only have 18 hours of sleep."
"That's right maggots," laughed Astaroth.
"Hell no!" shouted Maxi furiously. "There is no way I'm going to help that freak have the happiest day of his life and there's no way I'm going to lose hours and hours of sleep helping him prepare his wedding."
Raphael crossed his arms and agreed with what Maxi said. "Why should my team sacrifice our vacation for such a thing? And if Astaroth gets married, who's going to replace him in Soul Calibur V?"
"Don't worry about it maggot," replied the golem. "Namco and Project Soul said that they'll be making another Astaroth or Astaroths. So I can retire, get married and live with my beautiful doll."
"But you're only seven years old," pointed out Nightmare.
Beside him, Lizardman hissed, "Shshshshs"
And Rock translated, "Lizardman said that he's not sure if that's legal since you're underage. And isn't Ashlotte just one year old when she was made for SCIV?"
"Ummm..."Algol shrugged and said, "Anything's possible with money. I mean love. Yes, I mean love. A judge and lawyer had finished looking over the paperworks so we're good to go. And just look at how cute the two are."
Everyone looked as Astaroth hugged Ashlotte and the crowd went 'Ahhh...'. Looking at Raphael, the mechanical doll said, "Algol had said that the amount of hours each person puts in for my wedding will be converted into points for the second trial. This is a chance for your team to get a head start."
After hearing that, Raphael knew what he must do. He turned towards Maxi and shrugged. "It looks like you have no choice but to participate in helping now."
But Maxi merely whipped out his nunchuks and held them out threateningly. "Oh no you don't. It's going to take brute force to force me to help that freak."
"Aww come on Maxi," said Cassandra. "Just think of it as helping Ashlotte. The poor thing finally found happiness. Albeit, she has really strange tastes." Cassandra shuddered and mumbled, "Who would have thought that the two would become a couple..."
"How in the world did that happen anyway?" asked Ivy, puzzled by such a relationship.
Everyone on Raphael's team was trying to convince Maxi to take part in planning the wedding while Zasalamel was quietly thinking about the situation. Noticing this, Taki nudged him. "What are you thinking about?"
"I was wondering if our team can survive on three hours of sleep."
Everyone on Team Draw stared at Zasalamel and finally Nightmare said, "Well, since I'm a evil spirit possessing a suit of armor, I don't really need to sleep."
Xianghua quickly piped up, "But the rest of us need more than three hours of sleep! Zasalamel! We're going to help with the wedding but we're not going to kill ourselves over it!"
"I agree," said Cervantes.
"Hshshs (Me too)," added Voldo.
Zasalamel narrowed his eyes at his wimpy team. "I'll give you guys two options."
"What is it?" asked Yun-Seong, hopeful that Zasalamel might have a shred of kindness in his heart for the well-being of his team.
"You guys can get sucked into my blackhole or you can all suck it up and make this the best wedding this world has ever seen. We've already lost the first trial and if we lose the second trial then it's over." Lightning sparked through his eyes and everyone backed away nervously. "So, which one do you guys pick?"
Tira pouted at him and she kicked the ground dejectedly. "But weddings are so... ewww. They're all gushy gushy and sparkly sparkly. I don't like that type of thing! I'm more of a funeral type of girl Zassy. In fact, I'm responsible for alot of funerals."
Everyone stepped away from her and Seong-Mina said to Zasalamel, "Errr... I guess we'll be picking the wedding. And I guess we should just ignore what Tira said?"
Clapping his hand for their attention, Algol said, "Everyone! You guys can go home for now but when you get up tomorrow, there's going to be alot of work! And for all of you lovely people watching this." Algol winked at the camera and the audience. "Stay tune as we catch all of this on tape. This is Algol, the Great Hero King and I bid you farewell."

At Raphael's castle...
Clearing his throat, Raphael looked down the long dining table and he clapped his hand for his team's attention. The bright chandelier shone down on their heads and from a short distance away, Maxi was watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in the elegant living room. He still didn't want to take any part in the wedding and nothing his team said could convince him so they decided to give him some time to himself. When everyone put down their spoons, forks and knives as they stopped eating dinner, they waited for Raphael to say something.
Leaning back in his chair, he said, "I just wanted to say that I was very happy that our team won the first trial and-"
"Aren't you going to give us some kind of reward or something? You, know... something to motivate us," interrupted Cassandra, thinking of purses, shoes and a vacation to the Dominican.
But he merely stared at her and gave her the -Why in the world should I give you guys something since you all like this world in the first place- look. To convey such a long sentence in a look took alot of skills and Kilik looked at the French man worriedly as his eyebrows rose up and down. "Are you alright Raphael? Your eyes are twitching like crazy and your eyebrows looks like they're having a seizure."
"I'm perfectly fine," snapped Raphael. "Anyway, I just wanted to say..." His voice trailed off as he watched Siegfried slurp down his soup. "Siegfried! Are you listening to me!"
The knight chugged down his soup and when he finished, he said, "Yea I'm listening. So what were you saying again?"
Raphael growled, "As I was saying, we should not let the first victory get to our head. This is a perfect opportunity to get some bonus points for the second trial coming up and I will not tolerate anyone slacking off. Except for Amy since she's my daughter and I don't want to see her get tired." He looked at his daughter fondly and said, "Amy, feel free to tell me if you get tired. I'll just get Kilik to take over for you and he'll do double the work."
Kilik blurted out, "What? Why me?"
"Because you're a nice guy and you couldn't bear it if Amy collapsed due to fatigue," answered Ivy who was sitting across from him. She stabbed her fork into her roast and sighed, "I can't wait for this wedding to be over."
Talim perked up beside Yoshimitsu and she had a rather thoughtful expression on her face. "I'm actually quite excited for the wedding. I've never been to one and it sounds like fun."
Sophitia laughed and looked at the young priestess. "It's alot of work but yes, it's quite fun. I remember my wedding with Rothion like it was just yesterday..."
Clapping his hand for their attention, Raphael said, "Anyway! Everyone, we're going to be losing alot of sleep over this stupid wedding that they've procrastinated on until the last week so we're going to bed early. Like right now."
Hilde glanced at the grandfather clock as Raphael's servants began cleaning up their table and she said, "But it's only 7pm. Even Talim doesn't go to bed that early."
"And it's bad to go to sleep when you've just eaten," added Talim, looking shocked at such an unhealthy idea. "The fat will go to your thighs!"
On impulse, everyone looked at their gorgeous thighs that they've worked hard for by undergoing hours and hours of weapon training. Thinking about it, Raphael said, "Alright. But after one hour, everyone is going to bed and I don't want to hear anyone complain."
"THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO BED AT 8 O CLOCK AND THERE'S NO WAY I'M HELPING WITH THE WEDDING!" hollered Maxi from the living room.
Amy held up a fork and said, "Should I stab him?"
Kilik gasped and said, "Amy! For a young girl, you should not have such violent thoughts like that."
Quirking an eyebrow at him, Amy pointed to her father. "You can blame my father for that."
"Like father like daughter. Namuuuu..." said Yoshimitsu as he got up from the table.

At Team Draw's treehouse...
Everyone was eating Hawaiian takeout pizza since there was a discount at Domino Pizza that day and they were all taking turns playing SCIV. Voldo was currently playing against Rock and everything was going well as everyone had a fun time and enjoyed themselves. But then... "Bed time everyone," said Zasalamel as he looked at the clock. "It's already 8pm and we need all the rest we can get before the big day tomorrow."
"What are you, my mother?" said Cervantes as he stalked into the open kitchen for some more pizza.
Zasalamel crossed his arms and when the pirate walked past the small storage room, he snapped his fingers and a hundred bags containing coffee beans buried the undead pirate. "I forgot to mention that I went to Starbucks and bought us enough coffee beans to last a whole month." While Cervantes was drowning in bags of coffee beans, Zasalamel turned to the rest of the group who were complaining as well.
"Zassy! This is way too early!" whined Tira, sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor. She pulled at some threads on the Persian rug Taki had bought (to make the treehouse more liveable and nicer looking). "I want to go stargazing with Nighty tonight."
"Well I don't," whispered Nightmare as he drank some Pepsi from a plastic cup.
Seong-Mina added, "And sleeping after you just ate is bad for you. You'll get fat and you'll lose your small hips!"
All the women gasps and started whispering about how small their hips were. "I can't let myself get fat! Kilik might not like me anymore!" cried Xianghua.
Their girly chatter gave Zasalamel a headache and he said, "Alright! But I want all of you in bed before 9pm." Walking away, he headed for his bedroom to read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
"Hey! Someone get me out of here!" shouted Cervantes as he sunk even deeper in the bags of coffee beans.
The Cervantes in the game shouted, "Sink into... darkness!" and everyone burst out laughing.
Mitsurugi grinned and shouted, "It's your line, not mine." And he pressed a few buttons on his controller and the Mitsurugi in the game defeated Cervantes.
Throwing down the controller, Tira hollered, "Cervy beards! You suck! I lost because I chose you!"

Hilde and Cassandra walked down the hallway and they were talking about girl stuff as they headed to the gigantic girl's bathroom. Walking in, they saw that most of the girls were either done brushing their teeth or done their baths. In the middle of the room, a giant tub of new warm water was already prepared and rose petals floated on the surface. On a recliner, Ivy had a face mask on and she reading a magazine.
"You know, I wonder how Astaroth and Ashlotte fell in love," said Sophitia as she brushed her hair.
"Maybe it's fate!" Talim said enthusiastically. She was quite a delusional romantic and all those stories about true love her grandmother told her gave her an innocent and sadly, unrealistic belief about love.
"Nah, maybe Ashlotte just doesn't have very high standards," replied Cassandra.
"I concur," agreed Amy, wondering how a mechanical doll with no emotions like Ashlotte could fall in love with such a violent guy like Astaroth. Just thinking about how the golem will look like in a suit for the wedding was laughable.
Brushing their teeth and applying on cream to protect and nourish their skin, they all gossiped to each other about the matter and they didn't notice that they've been in there for an hour until Raphael started pounding on the bathroom door. "You women have been in there for about an hour! Get out and go to bed right now or else I'm coming in!"
"For the sake of my honour, I'll impale you with my lance if you take one step in!" screamed Hilde as the rest of the girls began screaming as well.
"Fine! But hurry it up!" shouted Raphael as he stormed away. Walking downstairs in his baby bat pajamas, he went to get a glass of water. As he walked past the living room, he shouted, "Turn down the T.V Maxi! Just because you're not sleeping doesn't mean you can keep the rest of us up."
Maxi watched as Raphael walked away and he smiled mischievously. If his team are too tired to help with the wedding then Astaroth's wedding would fail. If it fails, Ashlotte might leave him and then that freak would be condemned to a life of misery and loneliness! Alright, it's time to ruin the wedding! He looked at the clock at noted that it was 8:33pm.

"Tira, do I have to strap you down to your bed to get you to sleep?" Zasalamel asked dangerously as they two stood in front of her bedroom.
She pouted and said, "I don't wanna."
"I already froze Lizardman's bedroom so that he would sleep so if I have to tranquilize you then I'm fine with that," replied Zasalamel.
Tira glanced over at the frozen bedroom to her right. Lizardman had been uncooperative since he wanted to stay up and finish a level on the Tower of Souls in SCIV. Knowing that lizards were affected by temperature, Zasalamel had thrown him into his bedroom and then he cast a spell to freeze the room to a really lower temperature. When Hwang asked if the lizard was going to be alright, Zasalamel merely said that a few hours of sunbathing in the morning should cure him.
Calculating her options, Tira turned into her gloomy mood and stomped into her bedroom. "You're such a killjoy!" And she slammed her door shut.
Giving a big sigh of exasperation, he walked around and opened the bedroom doors to check if they were sleeping. As he opened Taki's door, he nodded with approval and walked away. Quick as a flash, Taki opened her eyes and she leaped out of bed. There was a super secret ninja club meeting tonight and there was no way she was going to miss it. "Messatu!" And she used her ninja skill to teleport out of there.
Opening Nightmare's door, he said, "Nightmare. Go to bed."
"I told you that I don't need to sleep or eat. And technically, I am in bed," Nightmare replied cheekily. He was sitting in bed reading a magazine and he slowly turned to another page. "Go and pester those other guys."
Zasalamel rolled his eyes and stormed away.
"Hey! Can you close the door?" But Zasalamel didn't close the door so Nightmare had to do it himself. However, he was too lazy to get up so he leaned over and reached for it since his bed was right beside it. "Almost... there..." But then he slipped off the bed and crashed to the ground. "Oww..."
Opening Xianghua's door, he nodded once more in approval as the Chinese woman slept on and mumbled something about Kilik. After he was sure that everyone was asleep (except for Nightmare), he went into bed and looked at the clock. It said 9pm and he supposed that it was still a pretty good time to be in bed.

It was really quiet at Raphael's castle and the only person who was awake was Maxi. When he was sure that everyone was asleep, he said, "Alright! Time to get started." Taking out his map of the castle, he looked at the thirty rooms he had circled. All of these rooms had a huge sound system and they were quite far apart from each other. Good. Getting off the couch, he turned the volume on the T.V to the max and ran for the next room.

"Huh?" Setsuka sat up in bed and winced as sound-waves hit her ears. Taking off the sleeping mask, she walked out into the hallway and encountered Ivy who also had her hands over her ears. The geisha was wearing a very nice pink sleeping gown adorned with cherry blossoms and Ivy was wearing... some really revealing purple chemise.
The alchemist mouthed, "What's going on?"
Setsuka shrugged and noticed that the sounds were coming from all directions. Siegfried and Hilde also stormed out and the four stood in the hallway with confused expression. "Where is that coming from?" hollered Hilde. The princess was wearing a long blue nightgown and beside her, Siegfried was wearing some 'I love Soul Calibur' pajamas.
"I don't know!" shouted Kilik who also came out. His hair was a mess and he was only wearing his pajama pants.
Yoshimitsu (still wearing his mask even when he sleeps), Raphael, Amy and Talim came out next and Raphael looked livid. "It must be Maxi!"
"As if it can be anyone else father," said Amy. She was wearing a lacy purple nightgown with butterflies on it. Randomly taking out a fork, she said, "Can I stab him now?"
"Uhhh..." Talim was clutching her cat plushie and Raphael plushie and the pajamas she was wearing had smiling suns and moons on it and it made her look superadorable. Walking over to Kilik, she poked him and said, "It would probably be a good idea if you talked to him since you two are best friends Kilik. I don't want to see Amy stab him with a fork."
"What?" Kilik couldn't hear her due to the music that was suddenly added to the din.
"Talk to Maxi!" shouted Talim.
"Everyone! Go find Maxi and when you find him, I'm going to throw him into the dungeon!" commanded Raphael. "And turn down the volume when you find a stereo system or working T.V!" The team split up and they all headed out with a very grumpy expression on their face.

The noise was so loud that it reached Team's Draw treehouse. Zasalamel sat up and whipped off his sleeping mask and growled. "What is going on?"
In his Pocahontas pajamas, he walked out into the hallway and everyone was there waiting for him. "So... I'm guessing no one could sleep either?" asked Rock, wearing his animal print pajamas.
Yun-Seong was shirtless and he strolled over to a window of their treehouse. "I'm guessing that it's coming from Raphael's castle."
"Can we kill them? I'm going to rend the person who did this into pieces," growled gloomy Tira.
Nightmare laughed and rubbed his hands eagerly. "Let's head over there and cause trouble. I want to poke fun at Siegfried."
Mitsurugi crossed his arms over his oriental pyjamas. "A strong warrior needs his sleep. I say we head over there and stop this so that we can get back to sleep."
Xianghua looked really excited at the fact that she'll get to see Kilik so she raised her hand and said, "I agree! Let's go!"
"Hey, where's Taki?" asked Seong-Mina who was wearing a thin red nightgown.
"And where's Lizardman?" asked Hwang, taking off his starry nightcap and looking around.
Voldo shrugged and pointed to Rock who was dragging a frozen Lizardman out of the room. After a brief pause, Zasalamel stuck a piece of paper onto the frozen statue that said they were heading out to Raphael's castle. "He can read that when he thaws out."
"Taki's not in her room," said Xianghua as she opened the door to the ninja's room. "I guess she sneaked out."
Shaking his head, Zasalamel walked downstair to put on a coat. "I'll deal with her when she gets back but for now, let's tell Raphael to turn down the music. What in the world is his team thinking? Having a party at this time of night... Idiots.

"Ahhhh! My virgin eyes!" screamed Talim as she blocked her eyes when she walked into one of Raphael's bonus room with Setsuka and Yoshimitsu.
There was a making out scene that was quickly escalating into something more mature rated on the T.V and Yoshimitsu quickly ran in front of it and blocked it with his body to prevent Talim's innocence from getting tainted. "Will thou turned it off already?" Yoshimitsu shouted that to Setsuka and the geisha quickly grabbed the remote controller and hit the power button.
As she turned it off, Maxi ran past the open door with Siegfried in hot pursuit behind him. "Get back here Maxi!"
"Never! Ahahahahah! Catch me if you can!" shouted the hot sea dandy as he dashed away.
Gasping for breath, Siegfried stopped as Talim, Setsuka and Yoshimitsu came over and helped him up. "He's... a slippery one," gasped the breathless knight.
All of a sudden, 'Hotel Room Service by Pitbull' started playing really loudly in the room above them and the group knew that Maxi had just arrived at another room with a very loud sound surround system. "Ahhh! My virgin ears!" cried Talim as she tried to block out the offensive and sexual lyrics.
"Onto the next floor! Namu!" shouted Yoshimitsu as he raced up the stairs. For the sake of Talim's purity, Siegfried and Setsuka hurried up after him just as Maxi slid down the railing and laughed at them.
"You'll never catch me or any sleep tonight!"

Hey guys, I need alittle help. I've never been to a wedding so does anyone know what happens? Oh, and what's the atmosphere like? Cuz it's a part of my story for Calibur World. Here's the chapter about it. Oh, and what other ways can Maxi come up with to ruin the wedding? Btw, what are your opinions on my writing? I haven't had a good critque in awhile so it'd be nice to hear some suggestions on how I can improve.
Edit:Please ignore the five random spoiler thing after the chapter. I don't know how that happened. O.o

You're in luck, I've been to several of my cousin's weddings. Do you mind terribly if I print this out and review it at work tomorrow Darkwings? It's snowing, so it'll be a slow day at the airfield.

Here's a thingy I wrote for my story. It's probably a little confusing. :P

~*Viola*~​
“You’ll just fade away…. Just like the rest of them.” Viola said with great sadness.
“No I won’t. I won’t leave you Viola.” The man had said.
“Zwei…. You just don’t get it do you? None of this is real! I’m not Viola! I shouldn’t be here…”
“Yes you should. I will never leave you Viola. Because…” Zwei started,
“Because what, Zwei? Because of what!” She said fiercly, “You have no reason to be here! You didn’t have to help me! You could’ve just left me to die! Why, Zwei, why? Why did you help me? Please, just forget about me…”
“I can’t…” He said
“Why not!?”
“Because I love you!” He said determedly.
Viola was taken aback. She was sure Zwei saw her cheeks turn red. Her heart was thumping, her palms were sweaty. She had never felt this way before. Was Zwei telling the truth? She wanted to believe him… But she couldn’t.
“Please, stop loving me Zwei.”
“Why? I can’t deny my feelings for you anymore Viola. I have these urges…”
“I don’t care!” She screamed, “Just go home Zwei. I don’t love you. Hell, I never even liked you! I just used you for protection and shelter!” She was crying now. She couldn’t suppress her feelings for him either. She felt horrible saying all these things about him. She just wanted to die. But she had to be strong. To protect him from…. From….
“Is that how you really feel?” He inquired.
After a pause she replied, “Yes. It is.”
“Ok then. Good bye Viola.” He said as he started walking away, not waiting for a reply.
Once she was sure he was gone, she fell to the ground and started to sob. Her life was over. This wasn’t even her real life. She loved Zwei so much. His smile… His personality…. She loved everything about him. But now it was over. It was for the best, though. She would rather watch from afar then not have anyone to watch. It’s all her fault!
Suddenly, just as she thought that, she felt a hand on her shoulder.
“Don’t worry my dear. You have done the right thing! Truly! Now, join me, and be my eternal slave!” She said. “And don’t worry. I won’t lay a hand on your lover.”
“He’s not my-“ She caught herself midsentence and said sheepishly, “Ok, maybe he is my lover….”
“Now, shall we go?” The woman said.
“Yes….. Elysium.

Back