8WayRun Fanfiction: The Writer's Block

3) Wenches Over Bretheren (T)

4)Soul Mart (T)

I can provide summaries.

#3 and #4, summary. Lol, I hope #4 is about what I think it will be about (I worked for 3 years in that hell hole known as Walmart..)

epic.jpg

--Wenches over Brethren--​
It's the late 1500's, no cell phones, internet, most technology that you'd die without today. What does this mean? It means there's no way to tell if your partner is cheating on you. This story is about three women named Setsuka, Ivy, and Tira. They suspect that their men are cheating, only to find out that they're using the women to attract younger girls. Sick. A pact is formed between the three to stay loyal to each other and never share love with any other man again. Can the three keep their pact strong or will one dominatrix ruin it for them all?​
--Soul Mart--​
Based in the year 2012. A new shop has opened up and everyone in the neighborhood is applying for jobs. Rock is the stores manager, Cassandra's always on poo-poo duty, and Astaroth is the scary security guard. Any more people? Let's just say there will be surprises in and out of this story.​
The End.​

I haven't written a fanfiction in a long time but after reading a few stories in the fanfiction section, I'm feeling more creative than ever. With that said, look for my first fanfic here on 8wayrun called "Detective Kilik". It's basically a series of one shot stories with a noir-style setting involving Kilik as a private eye.

I haven't written a fanfiction in a long time but after reading a few stories in the fanfiction section, I'm feeling more creative than ever. With that said, look for my first fanfic here on 8wayrun called "Detective Kilik". It's basically a series of one shot stories with a noir-style setting involving Kilik as a private eye.

I <3 noir.... Looking forward to reading it!

Is it a bad thing that I'm kind of scared/horrified to write the rape and suicide of one of my own characters?

I haven't written the rape yet, but I did write her waking up afterwords. Hell, I may not write it.

There are the dolls; blank expressions staring me down. This is not my hiding place.

I climb from the ruined sheets to stumble and with a cracking sound collapse on the floor. With a spasm and a scream, the coughing begins. This sudden pain in my head, the dull ache between my legs, what has happened?

There are marks on the bed and floor of this room. Red stains; blood that can only be mine. I look down over the clothes adorning me to find my own brown ankle-length skirt, but it is torn. The shirt is new, dark green leaves over a light background, this shirt is not my own. Brea!

I try to stand, but there is another crack that sends me into more shaking. My ankle maybe, I cannot tell and it doesn’t matter. Return to convulsions on the floor; am I to drown here in my own saliva and blood?

There was a man wasn’t there? My right hand goes to my face again, nails digging into my temples. Brea, Grandpa, Justin. Help me please.

With the fit ending, I crawl my way to the hall. My right hand continues to shake, the left not moving but I can’t feel it. That’s okay right? This pain is fading, all becoming a white noise and me unable to tell what hurts more. The front door was left open, and amidst all the madness in me I manage to crawl outside and down the rain-slicked front steps.

There is a faint grinding noise, my knife! The man left me my knife!

Face to the dirt, I bite my tongue and blood fills my mouth again.

Not looking forward to writing this....

Great. Most of the story will be narrated by Kilik, just like how all the main characters (private eyes) narrate what's going on in the film. You'll love it.

Ha, you going to have Kilik smoke and carry a .38 and address people as "sonny?" Not meaning to poke fun, I think that would genuinely clever! XD

Oh and do you write any originals as well?

Is it a bad thing that I'm kind of scared/horrified to write the rape and suicide of one of my own characters?

I haven't written the rape yet, but I did write her waking up afterwords. Hell, I may not write it.

Not looking forward to writing this....

Ha, you going to have Kilik smoke and carry a .38 and address people as "sonny?" Not meaning to poke fun, I think that would genuinely clever! XD

Oh and do you write any originals as well?

Actually, it's going to be a modern twist on the noir genre but there would be some noir-like dialogue from time to time. And yes, I also write originals also.

Actually, it's going to be a modern twist on the noir genre but there would be some noir-like dialogue from time to time. And yes, I also write originals also.

So, nicotine patches and a Beretta? :P I'm looking forward to reading it, and you should send me some of your originals. Are they up anywhere?

I'll take a look once I wake up tomorrow =)

Hi everybody. Chapter 2/Episode 2 for Detective Kilik is up. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.
I enjoyed reading it but if there's one thing you should change, is that you should turn it into a new paragraph every time a different person speaks since that's the correct format. A little more description on the setting would be nice as well. But other than that, it's good. (Yay, Kilik and Xianghua are back together <3 )

If anyone figures out the reference in my story's title, Memory of a Memory, then I will give them anything they want like cookies!

Sorry, that was random. lol

This story is about Nightmare. He is traveling to collect enough power to revive Soul Edge. How does he do this? He murders people, he's wreckless, but manages to still have feelings. He meets one that'll assist him on his journey. With these two, the world will be under their rule.

Warning!!!​
This story contains detailed/explicit imagery/descriptions on murders that Nightmare commits. It is gory, but nonetheless, an entertaining story. Enjoy.​
--Dreaming About a Nightmare--​
Chapter 1: Devious Torture
"Run my girl! Run! Don't let him catch y- AAGGGHHHHH!" A frightened voice now sank to a hush wished a little girl the best of luck from escaping. A dark path with torches decorated the walls and surrounded the helpless little girl. The little girl ran with eyes full of fear with no exact idea of where she was heading.

*Pant, pant* Rear viewing to the king's room, she hid behind a knight statue in a gigantic corridor.

"Where are you wretched soul?" A shrill voice knocked closer and closer to the little girl... silence took over the large space. An outline of a black shadow forced the girl to shriek inside of the palm of her small hands.
The figure disappeared...

*BAM!* The statue knocked over, falling on top of the little girl's leg, crushing her knee and her young, weak leg bones. She screamed in pure agony "Please! No! Don't hurt meee-" She begged him constantly not to take her life, but...

*Schlink!* The girls body froze for a slight second. Eyes, her beautiful, rosy eyes filled with disbelief and tears. The being's sword was now stuck inside of the little girl. She lifted her head and cupped her hands around the sword. Her mouth lied wide open with drool seeping down her fragile neck.
"Ah... thought you could run? Senseless human."
He slid the sword out of her seven year old heart and positioned it parallel to his dark face. Sweet blood dripped off of the sword's tip.

"Beautiful... how beautiful this is... It's not enough."
A dissatisfaction with this creature only led to more terror. With this standard he rose the sword above the girl and jammed it in and out of her heart repeatedly. Blood teared it's way down to the hilt.

"Your soul is mine!" Her eyes forced tears down her cheeks as she looked at him. Without ignorance he knew her soul would rest any second now. He couldn't wait for that second to arrive. He had to act quickly before she died.

*Crush! Crush! Crush!* His large fist gripped her head. He slammed her head into the corridor's concrete floor. He took his massive fist and bashed her face until it was nearly as flat as the floor. Brains, only knowledgeable of seven years of pure life soaked the corridor's ground. He observed her gruesome wreck of a body and slid his tongue out of his helmet. Brains, followed by intestines and other components of her body slurped into his vile mouth, leaving blood and bodily fluids splashed on the iron plate of his helmet. He chewed and swallowed her body until every piece slid down his windpipe.

"A refreshing helping of a weak human soul. MY SOUL IS STILL PARCHED!"
He looked at the cold, concrete ground. An eyeball that belonged to the little girl lied on the floor.

*Smash* He broke his foot into the and orange oozed out of the now smashed eyeball. "It's him! Get him!" Rows of the king's army ran towards the evil being. A coward would have ran, he didn't flinch one bit... *Smash!* His sword slashed the army's men without leaving his position.

*Crash!* "You wasteful beings think you can kill me? HAHAHA!" He blasted a rush of air that slammed the army's men into the wall of the main entrance. The brave soldiers that dedicated years to becoming one of the greatest armies in the world, now lied in each other's arms, dead, killed in less than a second.

"More... I NEED MORE!" He devoured every soldier that lied on the castle's entrance.
He was disgusted to be involved with this castle of useless souls. The Moon's white light illuminated the ruined city that lied under the mountain top, where the king's castle stood.

A stroll to the edge of the mountain is where this being stood. He ascended the dark sword with the solo eye into night's weary sky.

"I AM NIGHTMARE! THE AZURE KNIGHT! BEG TO THE GODS I WON'T STEAL YOUR SOUL!"
This creature, now revealed as "Nightmare", kneeled and bowed his head.

"I'm so hungry. I keep eating weak souls! I need more power to fulfill my hunger and thirst along with Soul Edge's power.I can't suffer the abuse anymore, I have to have a worthy soul to eat."
He rose himself back into night's air. "I will search for more powerful souls. If I have to search day and night I WILL! I won't sleep...it won't be difficult."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Following Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A ship full of sea men stopped at a dock to unload supplies of merchandise. Nightmare seized the boat and began traveling eastward.

If he didn't want to attract attention, he had to be in a stealth state. Hours and hours sailed by as Nightmare remained in the lower deck. He finally proposed to his mind that the ship wasn't being steered. He proceeded to run up the lower deck's stairs when-

*Crash! Screech!* Nightmare fell down the deck's stairs. Cursing the boat for his clear mistake, he made his way to the top deck and lied his eyes upon an open city. White pillars with gold decorative borders fanned outward, as high as the lively blue sky.

"Heh-heh, let's see what I can do here." His departure of the ship wasn't noticed until a woman screamed in fear. "It's the Azure Knight!" The city's people ran with everlasting fear toward a mountain.

"A lovely greeting as usual." He was pleasured to hear fear rupture through the city. Pure chaos is what Nightmare majored.

He made his way into another part of the mountain. The city was abandoned not too long after his appearance. "This is where the god lives?" He viewed a gargantuan statue that lied inside of a gate. He was surrounded on top of a platform that treated water around it like a moat. Pillars were in the statues view with a small corridor that was held up by pillar's. He was fascinated by a large pearl white sign with gold letters that read "Eurydice Shrine".
"Leave, you do not belong here. What do you want with my people?" He grasped the woman's soft, silken voice.
"Ha! You dare disrespect me? Who do you think you are?" He slowly turned his stance to face the woman. He looked into her green eyes.
Waiting for a response he flipped the demon sword by it's hilt and waited for her response.

"You do not define if I am powerful. It is no one else's compromise to form the type of warrior that I am."

"Warrior you say? Just what I want. Prepare woman! your soul will soon rest with me!" With that said he dashed towards the pale girl who wrapped her hands firmly around her sword's hilt and slid her arm through the shield's straps.

"Hephaestus, watch over my soul. Your proud warrior will not surrender."

So how'd ya guys like? Gruesome huh? Yeah i wanted a crack at that so hey, Nightmare was the way to go. I would appreciate R&R's and if you would like to see something in the next chapter then feel free to include it. Thanks for reading!
C Ya Later!

Preview to Chapter II: Ironic Mayhem

"I surrender to you Nightmare! Please! I'm honored to be your minion." She positioned to him in a praying position.

"You shall pray to my name and never betray me. You will do as I please...or i'll kill you."
I took this from my ff account so what I say at the end was meant for them, however, feel free to give your opinion, criticism.

Back