8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

Lol... This is my best "I fucking hate South Dakota winters" face.
(Oh yeah Busch Light is the King of Beers, to clear up any common misconceptions.)
lolol.jpg

P.S. Yes, i look like a Retard, but i think i owe it to a few members here. Flame away.

this is me, yes it is photoshoped for extra kewlness

Attachments

• blue me.jpg
    blue me.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 518
And now for some folicle magic!

Before.jpg
After.jpg

-------Before----------------------------------After-------

Even some of my own friends don't recognize me.
Gotta' keep people on their toes...

ppl should understand if your a grumpy butt dude... if you fuckin live in SOUTH "where the fuck is it anyway???" DAKOTA. SERIOUSLY. Thats some sad sad shit right there..lol. I mean.. my most recent ex's family lived in Iowa but ...it was DES MOINES Iowa... which has a bigger population than your entire state I believe (but it has the old fuck YOU ALL wind chill that I remember of Chicago and the rest of Illinois and NJ during the winter...BBRRRRR).

That being said.... you are right missy. Not everyone is a dick. Some are PUSSIES..lol. I don't pluralize that word very often.... it looks a little weird.

To Spyrl... it does look rather different. I'd let the hair get out a bit longer than it is now though. Looks a tad short for your hairline IMO. or its a bad angle or something..lol. I always found it funny how for a little while ones face looks a little rounder after completely shaving for the first time ina a long time...

$5 says milliarde's pic is all myspace angles and a full body pic would reveal that she's a whale well over 200+ pounds.

I'm super nice.

darth-idiot1.jpg

The awesomeness pictated here is well...awesome....

Thanks you Broken needed that this morning!

Back