8WR is on the map!

Short and sweet: Thanks to this picture in a recent tweet from Harada's Twitter we now know that Namco knows we exist. Get hype!

In case you can't tell, look at what Katsuhiro Harada is holding in his hands...

41106_147329675287741_144610425559666_312278_7526787_n[1].jpg

Unless you can buy colourful blocks and stack them in japan, looks like 2 things are blurred (next to "ME"'s rightfore arm and "D"'s left elbow).

Plus that huge MASSIVE lot of brown boxes in the background towards the right... It's probably SC5 stuff... yeah, they've started. They're just pretending they haven't.

Actually, Kuma is just Harada's icon over Ono in the SF x T/T x SF little battle they're having.

Good news though. Hopefully our existence can change some things.

JELLY;219939 said:
Plus that huge MASSIVE lot of brown boxes in the background towards the right... It's probably SC5 stuff... yeah, they've started. They're just pretending they haven't.

Agreed

10 chars

Harada_TEKKEN said:
Joke!? me and my staff still discussion my company officers. I DID'T JOKE for new SC. RT @firstaidspray: you shouldnt joke around like that!.

He's serious, folks

WuHT;223581 said:
He's serious, folks

Hmm... Why did Mr.Harada think that the guy was talking about SC? If you read Harada's answer, you might think that he got a bit scared, at least that's what I thought when I read this on Twitter...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back