8WR Members Fight for Charity

who takes this match of epic manliness

• Long Hair Hippy

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Short Haired manly man

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So as most of you know, Im on a personal quest to cut all the hippy long hair some of yall got. So after months of giving Juece a hard time about his hair. I threw a scenerio at him....

We play a FT20, If HRD wins, He will prance around in a dress and make a vid of it on youtube. If Juece wins, he shaves his head and makes a vid of it on youtube.

But Juece came up with something better:

Juece and I will play a FT10. If Juece wins, he cuts his hair and donates it to cancer patients. If HRD wins, he will donate the money equivalent to what Juece wouldve gotten if he had won.

So its set folks. Me and Juece are going at it this labor day sometime in the evening. I hope to have Fahros either stream or record this just for the lolz. Or if someone else is willing, that would be great to. Juece and I put on a good show last time and this time it will be even more epic. Aint no long haired hippy person gonna get the best of HRD!!!

This particular charity is very special to me for personal reasons. Im very excited to be a part of it and hope some of you will join in as well! PM me for details if you would like to get involved.

Lets make a difference in someones life. FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITY ACTIVATE!!

1 hippy down....several more to go!!

The pic makes Juece look like a boss or angry Jesus. You don't make your boss or Jesus mad soooo Lets go Juece!!!

I wanna watch the fight XD

Now this is something worth fighting for! Such a lovely gesture, you guys deserve a lot of respect! :')

I would love to meet you on an exploding volcano. It would be very romantic.
Actually, when my wife and I went to see the lava flow in Hawaii on our honeymoon, it was an exhausting walk over 3 miles of uneven, crumbly rocks, and the air was hard to breathe from the mist turning into sulfuric acid. It wasn't romantic or even enjoyable, but I guess we weren't technically on top of the volcano, but beside it. I still wouldn't do it again though. :P

Actually, when my wife and I went to see the lava flow in Hawaii on our honeymoon, it was an exhausting walk over 3 miles of uneven, crumbly rocks, and the air was hard to breathe from the mist turning into sulfuric acid. It wasn't romantic or even enjoyable, but I guess we weren't technically on top of the volcano, but beside it. I still wouldn't do it again though. :P

It was only exhausting because you had to hear about her feelings for 3 miles. Me on the other hand, I go straight to the good stuff. Also I noticed you are a whiny man, first you don't like my brilliant performance at NCR and now you don't even like your own honeymoon. Jeez, what do you like?

Live streams

8 Viewers
lasidreriadelarte
lasidreriadelarte
torneo soul calibur 6 entre amigos | cpu vs cpu | !comic | !comandos @javiartverso
2 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online Matches - Kilik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back