A+B, B+K GI's

I've gotten more comfortable using B+K as an auto GI in matches both on and offline, however her A+B auto GI is something I'm still working on getting timing on.

lobo.. i dont' like to share...T_T....

anyways.. can someone edit the first post and put what blake posted in it?... so people don't have to search through a bunch of posts to find it.. ^_^b

Due to some unforeseen problems, my goal of getting a vid up of all the auto GI's has been pushed back a bit. Still, I did manage to get some things recorded. Here's one thing that brought a smile to my face when I did it:

It doesn't matter where you are... no one is safe from Amy.

For a neutral setup (ie NM's AGA on guard) have AMY do 6B, then B+K, while NM will do his A+B autocounter.

In this case, where the 6B sets off NM's autocounter, you can GI it with B+K, resulting in the infamous death-stun GI, where he'll take 30 damage, and fall to the floor in his death pose...

Is this known for amys ??

Guys i just started soul calibur and im sticking with Amy,what does GI mean?,Also what does this mean?
6BBB -
- 3BA -
- 4BB -
- 1KA -

- 4KK -
- 6A+BA -
- 4B+KB -

I've redone Amy's data a while ago... Her auto-GI moves are from i3~i15, they last 12 frames... Her A+K tech jump is also annoying, it lasts from i3~i25... A+B and B+K, their entire animation lasts 45 frames, so on whiff without executing an attack from each stance Amy is at -45... Her A+K is 40 frames on whiff, leaving her at -40 etc... A B+K auto-RP leaves Amy at +10 if she doesn't use a Lilith Parry attack and returns to neutral... Amy's A+B leaves her at +0 the same way... Amy's 236~AS TC's at i11~i26 and lasts 30 frames... She's actually a very amazing character, one of the best if not the best... I can't wait to do Kratos' and Dampierre's frame data if they become DLC to see how they stack-up...

Back