a mini-gallery

Random stuff from challenges and whatnot.

1. GUILE
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_62.png

2. C. VIPER
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

3. CAMMY
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_112.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_82.png

4. COWARDLY KNIGHT
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_72.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png

5. SASKIA (The Witcher)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

I really like your stuff their so well put together it's not even funny. It also seems like you have a good taste in video games from what I've seen of your CaS ^.^ I really like the fantasy works you have done they are quite brilliant.

Well, not much to say 'cept that i think they're pretty much all great pieces of work, 'specially the grenadier, one of my faves from you.

Maybe you can give me a few pointers on how to make a good female ninja ;_;

@Ramus: Thanks for the support, man!
@Orange: A game diet with a healthy mix of East and West!
@LeBello: Lol s'all good. If you've got the time, I'd love to hear some specifics.
@Doku: Thanks, bro. For some reason you're the first to mention anything about her Q_Q!

The SF cast is absolutely awesome, especially the hair styles :)
like your knights and GoT CAS too, very well done.
All with crispy crisp pictures of Brucege quality.

Well done my man, top-tier recreations.

Thanks for all the support. I made it a mini-gallery because I'm been rather short on ideas lately. I'll be uploading a couple more tomorrow.

@Fliptop: I think I put a snowflake pattern on the dryad's legs. Anything to make them look less furry. I didn't have any playing style for her in mind, but if I'd have to choose a style (other than Lexia, my main), I'd set her on Ivy's style. The whipping action's kinda like smacking people in the face with vines or branches.

In the meantime, here's two of my favorite recreations. I posted them years ago, but they do deserve a place in my mini-gallery.

Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue.
View attachment 14699
View attachment 14706
In case anybody was wondering, the shoulder guards are "feathers of strength," and the beret clip was "hero's ornament," or something like that.
Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile. I've seen a few other renditions on the forums, but this was probably the first. I was actually honored to see my formula online. Unfortunately, the guy was a total douche. He certainly played a fierce Pyrrha, but he taunted me every round...ugh...Anybody else have experiences like this?

View attachment 14700
View attachment 14701
Man I loved your Noel, could you give me the full formula?

Thanks for the support guys. I'll have the formula as soon as possible. I'm currently in the midst of moving into a new place so until then I'm homeless lol.

I like to move it move it (madagascar tune in the background)
A propos background, background stories/reviews can wait and have a nice housewarming brucege :)

3. Morrigan (Dragon Age)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

SOULCALIBUR Ve.png

Creation notes: Pocket sticker on top of patch sticker on top of golden phoenix sticker on pareo. Ribbon sticker around waist to simulate clothing extension to cowgirl vest. Pocket sticker on her left (anatomical) shoulder to block off skin. Those feathers were a bitch to get right.

Last edited:
4. SHERLOCK FUCKIN' HOLMES (my hero)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7e.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3e.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4e.png

Creation notes: Horns make the pipe and two pairs of rabbit ears for the front and back flaps on the deerstalker cap. Two pocket stickers on left and right side of cap to simulate flaps. Tiger stripe pattern on the pants for the grungy texture. Max size pocket sticker placed by axis on "entire body" setting for texture. Ribbon sticker underneath to simulate vest/waistcoat. Giant number one sticker underneath to make inside shirt grey.

Last edited:
Back