α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

PS was too lazy to work on a model for Setsuka/Setsuka replacement? smh

I was hoping alpha Pat was the male mimic character, but seems I'm wrong

well, at least the style is back and hopefully tournament legal

I wonder why is outfit is all black and stuff. Maybe he got serious after learning to use SC to good extent and decided his old wardrobe of white and red doesnt cut it.
Alphapat.JPG

....And for some odd reason, Im thinking of Spider Man (symbiote...Venom..you get the idea)

We had all these extra slots that everyone was holding out for various characters, and we get this? A second style for two characters that are being shoved down our throats, and then I am led to believe we are actually going to have 3 mimic characters. If that is true then fuck Namco. That is ridiculous and lazy.

It DOES strike me as odd if they were to go this route:

Edgemaster: can be everyone, I think

Male Mimic: all the dudes

Female Mimic: all the chicks

Edgemaster, if I remembered right, kinda makes the other two obsolete. Then if Edgemaster is CAS-able, there's no reason to have the Male et Female variations o.o

assuming all that is true, of course.

There seems to have always been a touch of wry humor to the Pat character, this pretty much confirms Pat as my new favorite SC character. I am offically on the side of JUSTICE

5 star trolling namco. ilu

I made it through Dark Seed 1 and 2 and I have the war scars to prove it.

YA MISSED PAL

You might be one of my new favorite people now. Those guys inspired me to make funny jokes about games, and I don't think I'd be where I'm at today without their influence. It's awesome to meet another fan! :D

I always wanted a pure Iai style user...but not this way. It was so hard model a new character and give him a background (Mitsu's bro for example) ? Why re-recycle two characters?

I wonder why is outfit is all black and stuff. Maybe he got serious after learning to use SC to good extent and decided his old wardrobe of white and red doesnt cut it.
View attachment 10762

....And for some odd reason, Im thinking of Spider Man (symbiote...Venom..you get the idea)

I don´t like the replacement, anyway, he has Setsu moveset, and he was ironically revealed in a spanish magazine because the redactors made a big mistake... Thanks for the mistake xD

In this picture he says (I did a promise in order to become stronger)

It DOES strike me as odd if they were to go this route:

Edgemaster: can be everyone, I think

Male Mimic: all the dudes

Female Mimic: all the chicks

Edgemaster, if I remembered right, kinda makes the other two obsolete. Then if Edgemaster is CAS-able, there's no reason to have the Male et Female variations o.o

assuming all that is true, of course.
But there aren't even that many females to begin with (there's only seven). That means we're going to have mimics who will be better than the other, which doesn't make sense since they're all copies. Most people didn't even want a mimic character in SCV, let alone three of them.

As far as Setsudude goes, it would've been better to introduce a new, unique character with that style instead of giving it to Pat as it's own character with it's own slot.

Back