α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

Speaking of mimics, what is Patsuka's style classed as now, male or female? All the CAS'ers have left me confused with all this 'yay, unisex!' jubilation : /

.... wow.... I am totally at a loss for words right now.....3 mimics?? I just hope that ain't true.

As far as them using "Pat" for 2 moves sets... well yeah it's lazy... And having "alpha Pyrra" or whatever the fuck you call her is contradicting what Daishi said about not wanting clones...

So let me see if I got this right so far...

3 Mimics

3 sword and shield users

No Zas, and no Talim (at least not yet, one can hope right?)

I'm just curious at this point what their priorities are.

Oh yes, there are tears alright. Pretty much everything most people wanted, they didn't get. The only exception was a male replacement for Setsuka with a regular sword instead of an umbrella. Personally I didn't want that, but WHATEVER.....

Am I happy with the final reveal? Honestly no, but if Alpha Patroklos style is available (and there are different type of weapon designs for it), I can feel better somewhat that this style can be used for CaS. I'm just glad that Xianghua's style is in anyways.

But I shouldn't really be surprised about this though. Tago's picture with the rest of the cast made me suspect that there weren't going to be new characters at this point, besides the "Elysium", or whatever Sophitia calls herself.

I think Edgemaster only mimics styles that are in the game, while Kilik and Elysium have styles that aren't in (Talim, Zas, Rock, etc).
If this happens, I hope the option of choosing the style of that set is available, but with CaS not being able to use Edgemaster's style, I bet it's going to happen with these two as well.

i personally think that kilik,the sophitia type character,forgot the name and the 2 alternate versions of pat and pyrrha are a big waste,well not quite since alternate pyrhaah will be more like cassandras style and the alternate pat ofcourse has setsukas style,but i cant believe that they havent made a new character for setsukas style+there isnt even an umbrella anymore,its just a sword,its looks quite daft

but the other 2 characters are defintly a waste,even if there are some differences

i wasnt fond of them but why did they make these when we are missing talim and zas styles? those 2 wasted slots could be used for them,this seriously is like a joke,i cant believe what theyve done

elysium could be a suprise and has a different weapon that we expect,but kilik has a rod and we already have xiba for that

Amazing. Simply amazing. At least, Setsuklos has a style of his own (even though he stole it), he's not the grandson of Edge Master. I hope.
I'm sad for the loss of umbrella and kimono, but it's still iaijutsu alright. I guess I'll give it a try.

I think Edgemaster only mimics styles that are in the game, while Kilik and Elysium have styles that aren't in (Talim, Zas, Rock, etc).

I hope this. Otherwise they're really wasted slots. Plus, it's hard for me to see Kilik flailing around the zweihand swords.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but after one of the throws he can get CE. The new 66B is super fast and seem to hit grounded. 236 is still in, have fun wavedash whores. 1A JFs - still in.

Tell us more! I need MORE! 33B still in? what about 1B:B?? CE after throws and with that throw range seems so OP to me! GOOD! xD

How damaging the CE is? have JF follow ups or some special effects??

Dunno about needle unfortunately. I played Alpha Patroklos in Story Mode and against Edge Master using his moveset in Legendary Souls, nothing more.

Back