α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

Setsuka always had f'd up risk/reward that was "balanced" by execution. I was hoping she'd take that perspective with her. Guess not.

And no more half screen 33B. Look again at vids. The range is nerfed.
It's hard to say. The first 33B got blocked early, and the second one he used to punish OPyrrha's 3B.

33B always had deceptive range.

What i just realized...how does A+B Auti GI work, when there is no regular GI anymore? It has to be different somehow....trace go find out please :)

EDIT. I just played SC3 Setsuka for one two hours...some stuff was really not easy to hitconfirm...WS B Umbrella etc. Curious to see how hard SC5 Alpha will be...

WS B, iFC 3B:B, JF Umbrella was ever harder.

Patsuka looks more like SC4 Sets.

? It was very easy to play Sets in SC3... No need to confirm, you only needed to do combos :)
The only hard thing to confirm was aB side hit or CH into umbrella.

I guess A+B is the same. If it's a copy/paste, it is.

I think A+B aGI still the same, but I´m going to ask to be completly shure...

The recovery of that move was ridiculous in SCIV, You could use it as a tool to provoke your oponent and get a free CH umbrella or wathever xD

New video! 6K new stun ch 6K CE... discuss! 66B JF and clean hit? lol FC 2K Super range xD

This is not 66B JF. This is the new umbrella ;)

And look 1min49. Umbrella benefits from clean hit. Ha ha ha. Give me 50+ dmg with umbrella Namco. Yup. You just did.

3B range is nerfed.
Look at CH 33B 2143B:B 2A+B 2K damage ... It seems like a 35/40% garanteed combo.

This is not 66B JF. This is the new umbrella ;)

And look 1min49. Umbrella benefits from clean hit. Ha ha ha. Give me 50+ dmg with umbrella Namco. Yup. You just did.

3B range is nerfed.
Look at CH 33B 2143B:B 2A+B 2K damage ... It seems like a 35/40% garanteed combo.

the last FC 2K wasn´t guaranteed I think, and the ground damage of this game is huge, but still a good combo! hope you can do ch 33B 214~3B:B JFumbrella *o*

Now. I remember a Docvizzo post which said that 66B hit OTG. If what I think is true, umbrella may hit OTG. Please confirme Doc, is it this move you saw??

Now. I remember a Docvizzo post which said that 66B hit OTG. If what I think is true, umbrella may hit OTG. Please confirme Doc, is it this move you saw??

I didnt see anything, just heard....but checking animation it looks like it. Also it gives a slide animation and recovery for Alpha seems very fast, so asmost 100% sure there is a followup.

Are you guys sure this isnt the new 66B?

New video! 6K new stun ch 6K CE... discuss! 66B JF and clean hit? lol FC 2K Super range xD

You gotta be fucking kidding me with that music...

Moreover, I'm starting to get over the Setsudude issue (I have no choice anyway). I might end up playing this style more often than I did with Setsuka. Same with Fearrha

Oh look who is back! Yes we have different information about this...Trace also wrote that its 66B on spanish forum, dont know where he heard. I also thought its 66B. Very fast, OTG hitting 66B.

If so, good for us!

So you´re watching me huh?! xD I think is the umbrella, 66B with JF?? can´t be... When Maxou said is the umbrella it may be don´t you think?

But we don´t know yet if it has the same TC and tracking properties that SCIV umbrella had.

PS: I think we need a Patsuka video thread guys!! please make it for me, I´m too shy to create a new thread in this forum O////O xD

Back