A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Ah, i give up, your puns are hilarious!!😂😂

About your CAS, by no means they suck. It's just that Bruce clearly beat us all with his reviewing skills😅 If i had to say something though, it would be this: they look beyond amazing, the attention to detail with the bloodstains, the color schemes and designs, the great use of ExEq to give IVYMPYRE the characteristic Dracula wig, the stakes on the Belmonts, all are greatly designed. Bravo, just bravo!!

The ultimatum though is INFERNAPOCALYPTO. First, i didn't knew Inferno was CASable so, that's a good thing.
The gear and spike ExEq make one heck of a crown, the rusty bits throughout his eguipment combined with the clipping, the half-erased runes on his withered cape and hood, the gem-like pattern on his waist along with the lion sticker on his armor and the gold-vermillion color scheme, all those things are worthy of an undead king.

Outstanding my French friend, simply outstanding!!👏😁🎉 I can only hope to be as great as most of you here one day!

That last set looks really badass. Appreciate the detailed shots. Could learn from your designs.

Thanks, trying to bring some more insight along the way, but at the same time i want people to try and figure it out themselves (for fun or to learn a thing or two). When i draw, i always include hidden things to look for :)

@brucege, a lengthy message for you last page (with the rest of the CAS :)

@Ardent, well that was a memorable review and i really appreciate you taking the time to do it and share your feedback. Amazin how you nailed everything just as brucege would do (did the comments help a little maybe), anyways that says a lot :) Your choice of words really captures what i intended to do too...brilliant !
So you deserved one last pun (i don't look them up on the net, i make them up on the fly, i do that at home, on the job, like you i guess :)
So, here it is : how do you call two vampires closing a deal ?
!sredlohekats ssenisub

Next i am gonna post my Libra of Souls character, because i realize i never did hehe...

Araven is my LoS character, well her name is pretty self-explanatory, so carrion with your guess why / review :)

Evil sorceress she commands an army of ravenously hungry half-crows (or half-human) mercenaries in jet black armor...preying on corpses after batlle. She can turn into one two, giving her bird's eye view and strategic advantage, and her orange gaze can get under your skin like a sharp beak. Fear Araven, master of crows...and lover of Tira...

Last edited:
Araven is my LoS character, well her name is pretty self-explanatory, so carrion with your guess why / review :)

Evil sorceress she commands an army of ravenously hungry half-crows (or half-human) mercenaries in jet black armor...preying on corpses after batlle. She can turn into one two, giving her bird's eye view and strategic advantage, and her orange gaze can get under your skin like a sharp beak. Fear Araven, master of crows...and lover of Tira...

I can dig this. Nice of use of the "Gene Simmons from KISS" make-up as well.

Damn, that's one sick Libra character. It'd be super cool if you posted it in the contest thread!

sure, will do mate, didn't even have time to look there, i can hardly keep up with all the threads, trying to be a good community member :)
Did you see my reply to you btw ? (last page)

I like the wing sticker on the torso... what does it look like in back?

Smashing design as always! Each one reeks of personality I also have a soft spot with how yoube given ivympyr an almost bram stoker like hairdo, nice touch indeed

Thanks mate...
Yeah, i am getting better at hairdo i guess, i usually don't practice that area too much (Araven for instance took all 3 slots to achieve the right hair-flair :)...Bram Stoker look was exactly what i was aiming at, you humble me !

I have been experimenting with a race preset and did those two RCAS.

First one is DavyJones revisited : he has risen from the depths of the ocean where he was left to drown for all eternity by Cervantes : in the carcass of an old gallion he found a magical golden sabre and a treasure map he put on a pole to travel with. As he emerged, algae had covered part of his body and outfit and his quest for wealth and revenge over his undead rival.

Second one is Chtulu, no background story needed : i have been wanting to use that cool robe for a while, and the pattern in the middle gave me an idea for the theme :)

Heed the call of Chtulhu...

Supposed to look like tentacles up top :)

1540937467481.png

Last edited:
@chobek, it blends nicely with the back (forgot the back shot i know :)
Thanks !
Yeah, looks real good ❤️ Everything ties together well.
I asked about the back because.....
I have not figured out how to place a sticker on the back of a custom while I am in projection mode. I feel like I am missing something. I get rotation 😃
But is there a way to change the source of projection?

Yeah, looks real good ❤️ Everything ties together well.
I asked about the back because.....
I have not figured out how to place a sticker on the back of a custom while I am in projection mode. I feel like I am missing something. I get rotation 😃
But is there a way to change the source of projection?

Nope, not that i am aware of, seems they screwed up projection mode big time, was so intuitive before...but ok, we still need both depending on the effect you are after...

Nope, not that i am aware of, seems they screwed up projection mode big time, was so intuitive before...but ok, we still need both depending on the effect you are after...
Thanks....
I guess I am glad there are still two modes.... but projection mode feels really broken now.... it is of limited use if I can only place a sticker on the front with no wrap around....

Yeah, I can see that you have a ton of amazing ideas floating around in your head, waiting to be executed. Sometimes, I fear that my own obsession for pretty/feminine things limits my imagination. So I only rarely come up with beautiful monstrosities like the Cthulhu CaS above or the high fashion abstractness of creators like Chobek. I definitely miss a lot of details on your work, but your creations are actually quite like books. Every time you look again, there's something new to discover or ideas to connect, like the poisoned fangs on Naja. On the flip side, it's actually quite time-consuming to get through the psychology of even one of your creations, but I do my best to keep up, along with supporting the CaS community. Thanks for sharing these beautiful creations, and just know that if I'm not posting reviews here, it's probably because I'm still trying to figure what the fuck you're doing with a new creation here.

Back