A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Salut,

I think they are picture perfect ! I am glad you made use of my Po-rfect formula...it’s a really cool touch how you did your homework and made more realistic eyes because panda eyes are indeed black on black :)
Pompadour is just spot-on too...
Bravo l’ami !

This is the CAS i have been wanting to do for a while, she took me a good chunk of yesterday evening to refine...

A slice of NSFW warning

is it better, i don't know, but i wanted some more shine :)

And before brucege tells me there were no cheetahs in Egypt, read this :

:)

Last edited:
This is the CAS i have been wanting to do for a while, she took me a good chunk of yesterday evening to refine...

View attachment 58872

A slice of NSFW warning

is it better, i don't know, but i wanted some more shine :)

View attachment 58873

View attachment 58874

And before brucege tells me there were no cheetahs in Egypt, read this :

:)

nice character, the tone of the colors of the dominant ocher yellow is judicious, the detail of the face is convincing and small accessories and stickers that reinforce the idea of the Pharaonic era make the difference ...

Alien #5 (this time with a bit of clothing and stealth night camo) + a couple more NEFERTITI screencaps.

Quizz : how did i do the strange pupil in his eyes ?

it is the invasion of the aliens ... Not convenient the last character ... congratulations for the imagination and the work performed by these E.T in the renewal of their heads.
For the pupils, I imagine one of the textures, but I really do not see which one ....

Thanks Spock, it is the snake scale texture strethced to its maximum and rotated at a convenient angle to create the illusion of pupils through bump mapping at the edge of the scales.
Details for the tech savvy :)

Last edited:
Your new stealth alien looks so freakin' badass... and the egypt lady also look spectacular. I really love the details you put on these characters. You make me want to update my previous creations and add some more details on them if possible... and kinda hesitate to post the rest... since they still lack some details too.

Your new stealth alien looks so freakin' badass... and the egypt lady also look spectacular. I really love the details you put on these characters. You make me want to update my previous creations and add some more details on them if possible... and kinda hesitate to post the rest... since they still lack some details too.

"Egypt lady" huh ? Show respect :) : she is a RC of Nefertiti, her name means the perfect beauty has arrived in egyptian, queen of Akhenaton...hence i wanted her to be perfect.

Don't hesitate to post, but of course, it is better to add details before posting, that is if you want to wow us :)

Uploaded Nefertiti on xbox, and i did a little tweak on her, see if you can spot the difference like in gamebooks :)

Voilà !

Last edited:
so you're on xbox too, i wonder if i've fought you in ranked before.
Doubt it only time i went ranked i did a couple of fights, one with Tupakan i won, probably because i scare the s...t out of the opponent who was using Soph :)

Last edited:
Ok, time for an all-egyptian showdown, in comic strip format :

Showdown in Luxor :

Pun with a purrrpose :)

Holy cat !(or was it cow ?)

The pervert stance :

Never disrespect Nefertiti or else...

talk like an egyptiaaaan (or was it walk ?)

free product placement

you can't touch this...

Learning to fly...

Last edited:
Well well... your Tom cat, sorry i mean Charaoh, looks really furrycious... and adorable too.

I really like the stickers or patterns on his outfit. Idk why, but it kinda looks a clown / joker... i don't know if it's in purrpose or not... whatever it is, he looks so wonderfurr. Yet another one become my fa-furr-ite :)

Well well... your Tom cat, sorry i mean Charaoh, looks really furrycious... and adorable too.

I really like the stickers or patterns on his outfit. Idk why, but it kinda looks a clown / joker... i don't know if it's in purrpose or not... whatever it is, he looks so wonderfurr. Yet another one become my fa-furr-ite :)
10/10 on the jokes and thx...Com-pun-ionship granted...i meow add there is always a purrrrpose in every tiny detail i put into my CATS... I meant CAS...:)

Back