A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Thx...I have done 3 predators in total and love custom helmet designs...as for the berber challenge, it's cat -wai sticker and a flat moon and 2 small white dots for the glint in each eyes. Ninja mask conveniently conceals the rest...je sais que tu n'as pas vu tous mes personnages jais je te donne l'autorisation de piquer toutes mes bonnes idees mon ami avocat...libre de droits :)
Votre generosite n'a pas de limites, good sir. :) But seriously, thank you for the breakdown!

Is it common knowledge that you have two flags as bonus weapon for taki and cervy FS. I use it on my berber taki :)
I think it must be fairly well known at this point--or at a minimum, I have to think most eager CaSsers know about it. I'm still haven't found a use for it myself as yet, though.

Last edited:
Do you need the breakdown for the puns too ?
Ohlala je plaisante :)
What do you think of my multilayered custom ARES helm...:found the hidden cyclops on it ?

Do you need the breakdown for the puns too ?
Ohlala je plaisante :)
What do you think of my multilayered custom ARES helm...:found the hidden cyclops on it ?
Perhaps so if they were in the last message, because they are flying by me this time, even much as I am you punster brother from another munster. ;)

Talking about the puns i add as text to the pictures of my CAS, some of which in french specifically for you :) i mean they are very oui-ty non ?

Talking about the puns i add as text to the pictures of my CAS, some of which in french specifically for you :) i mean they are very oui-ty non ?
Ohhh, those! Yes, I've definitely noticed those (or at least I remember the 'canarde' double entendre and some bone/bon word play. ;*).

Oh, I forgot to respond to your question about the dual plumes--I love it! It fits very much with your specialty of doing things nobody else has yet done with an asset that nevertheless are so useful that I question why we didn't think of it before. Now, personally, I would have gone for colour symmetry on them, but that's just a matter of aesthetic taste--the concept/technique itself is juste parfait!

1591348400392.png

Thanks mon ami, here is another OC for you.
Doing a mummy-preset based CAS that doesn't look bland is a challenge i never really lived up to...until now i guess.
So here is :

I would have marked this one 'loved' as well, but that "I need a bandage." crack was too much: I had to go laugh emoji on that one. :)

Those earrings are...aliiiiiiiive !
I wasn't happy how i managed the empty torso space, so i went for a more adequate visual trick and more a propos add-on to a mummy, two desert scorpions crawling on him like some familiars...

oh and noone replied to the riddle on Yakuzaomaru...it's the headband

Last edited:
A few bonus pics :

Working (slowly) on a compilation video...previous ones relinked below...
Mon ami Rustedblade, as-tu vu ces vidéos ?
Can't embed more the last one (media limit)
So in order of appearance in my thread :

Terminator special :

Last but not least :

Back