aG A follow up?

At certaib ranges a:G+A into 66B is a force block(someone else confirm?) If they don't tech 33B combos off the just frame versions. Normally if its a basic agA I step in to apply pressure, for some reason GS KK can be rolled so the 2nd kick misses. I like 3B, 1K, 11B if they roll right, 2K etc. Or just charge a 1(A)

After aga on hit, GS KK is completely guaranteed if they don't tech. Its great when near an edge or wall, since many people choose to roll away from the edge instead of trying to just get up and block.

66B can be evaded by teching to either side.

33B is guaranteed if they stay on the ground. Good pressure tool.

1[A] is a setup that can't be rolled. I believe they can get up in time to jump or GI it though.

Personally, after any aga on hit, I either use GS KK or 33B6, depending on where I am in the ring. I sometimes just run up and apply pressure.

^ listen to this guy, his nightmare knowledge is way better than mine. I hear his arguably the best nightmare on psn.

i like to use 4b sometimes after a:G:a. seems to track somewhat. i was thinking about 22k6 but haven't had the chance to test it yet.

You ujust are, you don't play him on psn because it is too much for psn to handle and would cause the space-time continuum to implode.

Your nose is looking a little brown Seph XD.
Just got back from a tournament - had a few casuals with NM against a Sophie/Setsuka player & I found this - 1: agA SUCKS against setsuka ~_~
2: good followups are: 11B, ~NSS, ~GS, 66B+K to TJ low pokes, 4K, 44K if you're feeling horny XD.
* Note* in no way do I condone the serious use of 44K, improper use may result in loss of horn and or death.

Your nose is looking a little brown Seph XD.
Just got back from a tournament - had a few casuals with NM against a Sophie/Setsuka player & I found this - 1: agA SUCKS against setsuka ~_~
2: good followups are: 11B, ~NSS, ~GS, 66B+K to TJ low pokes, 4K, 44K if you're feeling horny XD.
* Note* in no way do I condone the serious use of 44K, improper use may result in loss of horn and or death.

DIME needs a little ego buffing. He's one of those irritatingly modest players that's like "I'm really not that good I have to work on my *insert character here*" or "I stopped playing so and so online so now he/she sucks" then beats me shamelessly. Its partially trying to prove he's good because he is, partially trying to save my own face because I won like 1 or 2 out of our 25 matches so saying he's great makes me feel better about myself. T_T

Must teach me. I get them like 60% of the time now but still...

I have R1 set to A+K. I just slide my thumb from a to g and use my index finger to tap R1 in one motion. It comes out 90% of the time, 5% just A+K and 5% as a grab.

I thought that was only for the JF versions, is it guaranteed off of the normal versions if they don't tech? I don't remember it being so but its been a while...

Okay, I tested it. You're right, Schneider. GS KK is only guaranteed after a JF aga. Otherwise, they're knocked too far away.

DIME needs a little ego buffing. He's one of those irritatingly modest players that's like "I'm really not that good I have to work on my *insert character here*" or "I stopped playing so and so online so now he/she sucks" then beats me shamelessly. Its partially trying to prove he's good because he is, partially trying to save my own face because I won like 1 or 2 out of our 25 matches so saying he's great makes me feel better about myself. T_T

Hell, I'm not modest at all when I'm on the mic. Ask TDCone. I'm constantly talking shit.

I have R1 set to A+K. I just slide my thumb from a to g and use my index finger to tap R1 in one motion. It comes out 90% of the time, 5% just A+K and 5% as a grab.

Yeah i have a similar set up. I get the normal agA 40% of the time, which isn't so bad.

Back