Algol Combos and Tech Traps

well then your better off with 66B+K also traps in all directions for more DMG

also 66A+B 1B is a tech trap

so some guy kept doing aB on me after i teched and i just wanted to know the setup cause it just could've kept going on

after 66B+K, 33B tech traps, and if an i23 can catch tech, than his i19 aB can too...
you need to dash in after 66B+K for aB to tech trap unless you're near a wall...
after 6AAB hits at far~tip range, 6KK combos and you can charge the 2nd kick if they like to get up, I think it does 55 damage...

6K[K] > 66B+K tech trap wasn't working for me...
do you have to buffer it or something?

tech trap. sorry if old =[

maybe I'm spoiled cause I play NM as well...but unless a tech trap works against AT LEAST one side AND back tech...it sucks IMO. meaning virtually all algol's tech traps suck unless they involve 11A. A+B (far hit) 22B is good as well. other than that there's not much worth doing

yeah just found u cann aB 6 aB 6 aB 6..... etc. ect.

I feel retarded for not knowing that when you do aB after a 2A+B bubble or w/e there's enough time to dash forwards a bit. I've always done aB and if it looks like its gonna whiff done 66A or 66A+B. Thnx lol

Found a random tech trap, dunno if it was listed or not:

WR [K] (tech) > 3B41236B > 11B

It's not too useful 'cause it only catches Front and Back for most of the cast; Nightmare, Siegfried, Rock, and Astaroth get caught if they tech Left. I didn't go through all the characters, but I went through the ones that are most likely to get the short end of the stick when it comes to tech traps.

Found a random tech trap, dunno if it was listed or not:

WR [K] (tech) > 3B41236B > 11B

It's not too useful 'cause it only catches Front and Back for most of the cast; Nightmare, Siegfried, Rock, and Astaroth get caught if they tech Left. I didn't go through all the characters, but I went through the ones that are most likely to get the short end of the stick when it comes to tech traps.

Nice dnt think thats been posted before I'll have to try it out. Does it still work if they just hold G like 2A+K A+B cause then that would catch a lot of ppl out, including myself :D

maybe I'm spoiled cause I play NM as well...but unless a tech trap works against AT LEAST one side AND back tech...it sucks IMO. meaning virtually all algol's tech traps suck unless they involve 11A. A+B (far hit) 22B is good as well. other than that there's not much worth doing

i think hitting grounded should be a factor also.

Back