Algol Combos and Tech Traps

Tiamat came up with this and I tested it on all the characters except Vader so if some one wants to go ahead:
WS B 4[A+B],6A+B, 6A+B, 8A+B, 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 4[A+B], 6A+B, aB, 11B-109 damage.

Ok now this is a really weak chart of who it's easy, medium, hard, and impossible to do it on. For me.Vader's not there since I don't have a ps3.

Easy:
Astaroth
Cervantes
Kilik
Lizardman
Mitsurugi
Mina
Nightmare
Rock
Starkiller
Yoshimitsu

Medium:
Hilde
Siegfried
Xianghua
Yun

Hard:
Sophita
Zasalamel

Not Possible(again by me someone else may be able to pull of)
Algol
Amy
Cassandra
Ivy
Rapheal
Setsuka
Taki
Talim
Tira
Voldo
Yoda

note: if it matters also it works on all the Bonus characters

I have gotten it on algol and amy it is just very difficult. also, I may have come up with this combo...but so did you, because you figured it out on your own, rii also found variations of it from 33B, and etc

one thing, after the 8A+B, use 4A+B x 3, not 4[A+B] x 3. though you can do whatever variation you find most comfortable

Nice combo!

After testing it out I found the most damage can be done by finishing the combo with 8A+B, BT B+K instead of 6A+B, aB, 11B. It will do 112 dmg. Doesn't seem to work on some characters though, like Lizardman, but it works 100% of the time for me on Apprentice.

OMG I have to try this so badly!!! And I'll be the good man, and go try it out on Vader.

P.S. This combo is fucking sexy!!!!1 And thsi coming from a person that doesn't even like combos that much.

Nice, it's finally out.

33B variations are slightly different to totally different so yeah, uploading vid now. ;)

I can do a 10 hit off this with 33B or WS B. this is such a great find. And I was the first to think that double bubbles combos were gone. man, I was a fool not to look into. But at least I was the first one to notice this wired charge 4A+B, and you guys did the rest thank you.

came up with a lulz one on Rock:
WS B,4[A+B],6A+B,8A+B,4[A+B]6[A+B](game will count this as a 4),6A+B,6A+B,2A+B,8A+B,ab,1K. .. does 99+34=133 lol

RiBu: I'm too lazy. Figure out how to make the 8A+B land them in front of you for a second time in the same combo consistently.

and i thought some of the combo's i came up with were good but these are far better than mine i had no idea i could spam 4a+b like that, cheers to everyone for posting combo's i recently picked up algol (and recently found this site) and im going to enjoy trying mix ups of some of the combo's listed, personally tho most of my games are online and with lag occasionaly (its very minor on a 5 bar, but its still noticable sometimes when he does the wrong move cause 66 for example only registers as 6) some of these combo's are kinda impossible to pull at least for me so i tend to go for smaller ones that i know that ill land at least 99% of the time which are only around 70 damagers and stuff that works on every character cause im to lazy to remember what combo's work against what characters

that combo on rock in that video is insane ...

again just wanted to say thanks for sharing ure found combos ^^

what do people mean by CH, WS and BT?

im guessing one of them is that jump stance, and one is probably the air flip stance?

this probably isnt the right place for this question but i figure why not ask all my questions in the one thread. im curious as to why people seem to use bb over 6bbb? ive been using 6bbb in most of my matches and after reading a few threads it seems people opt for bb over 6bbb, why?

CH=counter hit
WS=while standing/while rising WR means same thing
BT=back turned

BB is a mid, 6BBB is a high into 2 mids, and the string is not safe on guard. BB is extremely safe on guard and mid mid so it's much much better.

random: I landed some WS B combos in online matches about a week ago and had people leaving the games.

banned king is fun

Back