Algol Combos and Tech Traps

CH 22*88A, 66B+K... thats an alright tech trap...
66A+B x infinity, yeah it tech traps into it's self...
aB (far~tip range) 1A will tech trap...
66B+K (far~tip range) 1A will tech trap...
WR [K], 2B works setting up for FC [A+B], but use 3BB if they stay grounded...
After 3B QI B, 3BB will combo and the 2nd hit will be a tech trap near a wall, if you use this in the middle of the map, 3B QI B, 3B QI G or QI K is an alright mixup, QI K will hit low knocking them down on wake up and QI G will leave you BT'd for BT B+K or BT 2K mixup...

sorry if old. but:

3B --> 6K[K] (Does not work against Algol, and perhaps others... yet to test)

The 2nd [K] will tech trap, then 1K or 2B+K if they continue to tech.

I just started using him so please don't be quick to judge:
4AA-3AA-2A+B-263ABK

2K-while rising B-8B+K

3B-A+B

that's what I usually try to pull off.

so i use algol as my second main. and i was going through this thread trying out the combos and i've noticed a lot of these either don't work anymore or maybe i'm just doing them wrong. could someone possibly update the combo list lol. yeah i know that sounds like way too much to ask for. or atleast tell me what are some of algol's most useful combos.

also if anyones down for some matches add my live sn: LMV209

sorry if its old, BUT...

88A, 3BQflipB
22A is right techable, 88A isn't.
if you're on the left side, do 22A.

also
CH 22A_88A is self tech trap.

Um catches most directions, I think all but right but I'll have to retest.
6BBB, 2A+K
Good scrub killer at least since they fall for the bubble pick up...

WR B doesn't LNC high enough, I don't think it works off that unfortunatley, besides WR B, 4[A+B]~slnc is distance dependant and far less character dependant to pull off than 33B "king combos"... This is just a flashy way of saying "I'm good" on characters "king combo"'s can't slnc properly on, although there are more damaging options I thought I'd mention this incase you (reader) want to try something new, etc... WR B, 4[A+B] is a must, even if it doesn't slnc on your try... Keep in mind there needs to be a delay before BT K or Algol attacks facing foward...

:6::2::3::A: :A:+:B:(while facing away)
This is a great fake out move.

:6::2::3::A: :A:+:B:(while facing away)
This is a great fake out move.

Not really... 623A, BT [G]~turn, 2A+B, 623ABK is a combo... And A+B is bad, one of Algol's "very-very situational" moves... A+B likes to whiff, but you could most likely get away with using it online...

you would be surprised 623A BT B+K works because people try to GI 623AB

but yeah why use BT A+B? when BT B+K is amazing

also jamel plz use the COMBO THREAD FOR COMBOS,also check the OP for combos. you posed a combo that we already knew

Not much of an expert with Algol, but I always try 4AA, 3AA, 2A+B, 3B, 41236B.

Not sure if it works on SC4, but it does on Broken Destiny. Also, the last part is easily escapable if you don't panic.

Back