All this over a game of SC?

LeftHandLead

[08] Mercenary
So I met up with a few SC4 players in the Florida area last week.... To make a long story short, I beat all of them pretty good. But I guess they didn't appreciate it too much....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4y5FL9WsFGOIzHjB

^^ That's the vid. I'm the guy with the FBI skully on. The guy who beat me up is a Rock player... You can tell by the ground throws he did to me. It's on if I see that fool at EVO.
99001a6d.gif

Damn why'd you let that guy slam you like that.

It looks like he learned some grabbing moves from Rock. (Lol)

Nah but seriously, fighting over a game Just aint cool - If they have a problem settle it on Soul Cali

woww........are you serious?God I don't even know what to say to this lvl of ignorance and over a video game?I hope karma gives them what they deserve.

Just wow... over SC, a video game?! wtf. This is fucked up. That boi was not that much bigger than you. You should have fought back. I would be pissed if I got slammed over a video game battle... its just retarded.

Whoa, I've never seen these guys before in my life! Where the hell did you meet them?

I don't fight very well. Those guys are sore losers... As he punched me, he was saying.. "Ring me out now bitch"

WHAT...THE...FUCK wow, i...can't believe people would DO that kind of shit because of a game. REALLY now. The ignorance and stupidity of people in this world simply astound me. Why would you ATTACK someone...over a childish game.

Yo LeftHand, even if you would have fought back, i don't think it would have changed the results seeing as he had buddies with him. Those type of people are cowards and would have probably ganged up on you the second you started whoopin on him. I wouldn't bank on seeing him at EVO either.

Man, I am really sorry. I know that the people in Florida that are in the scene here do not behave like that.

Damn, that's some hood shit right there. Don't let them represent Florida as a whole peps. I personally wouldn't have stood for that shit if I would have seen that. Where exactly in MIA do they live?

The other guys that were there were his boys or were they just other SC players that were there? (The ones that got you and him on the camera) If so, forget what I said, you did the right thing by running.

Damn, that's some hood shit right there. Don't let them represent Florida as a whole peps. I personally wouldn't have stood for that shit if I would have seen that. Where exactly in MIA do they live?

I live in TX... I flew out there to visit my sister, and met those guys.. They post here on 8way.

Dude, you gotta be shitting me. This shit can't be real. I tell you what, I got a lot of respect for you if that really is you, because NOBODY I know would let anyone see an asswhupping like that! This can't really be you, is it?

I really don't believe that is actually you but if it's real, either show some manly or move in another country... how retarded, and I'm not racist or anything but every in every common fighting video I saw, black males hit like girls...

You got screen names? And be honest, was the attack provoked? You didn't say no shit, did ya man?

Let me quit man... Thugish busted my bubble haha.

And greatone1939 is right... No way I'd post myself catching an AUHZZ WHOOPEENG like that..

lol ^ Now definitely your lying. Your just makin yourself look dumb. Why would you even want to pretend to look as sloppy as that dude in the video.

Back