All this over a game of SC?

Romania and Greece aren't that far apart you know... so the story may be passed down.

Ohh no I know that. I'm just saying it was obviously a greek story before a romanian because there was no romania until way after there was a greek empire. I mean more than likely aesop got the story from somewhere else or at least some version from some random person saying something. Aesop is just where the trail of "follow-ability" ends for a lot of folk tales. But its easily possible that the original tale started in what is now Romania by some random farmer that would never consider himself Romanian or even have any fucking clue where he was other than something like "by the big mountain" or "near the water" lol.

I mean.. sheepherding is over 6000 years old or something so it could have been a story anytime in between now and then, and of course there was probably a different telling of teh story even before then. Tis the way stories work :) Hell... for all we know the story of Star Wars was stolen off some homeless guy with Tourettes.

@6:22 in the first video... I don't think it becomes necessary to wonder if yoda is asian anymore. He clearly stole his command throw from this movie .... lol.

Imagine if that was the counter system to some game. Just repeatedly breaking everyone's limbs with awkward counters....lol.

And I love how they make the big white guy's completely stupid..lol. Oh asian films.. how you humor me :)

and if those white guys can throw baby elephants (AHAHAHAHAHA) surely rock could throw hippos

All this over a game of SC?
Disgusting:sc1ast1:
How Exciting:sc4alg1:
Pitiful:sc1tak1:
Impressive:sc1yos1:
Stupid:sc3amy2:
You're so weak:sc2min2:
Are you even trying?:sc2mit1:

Back