All this over a game of SC?

...thanks for making a rebellious teenager who hates the world hate the world even more for no reason. THANKS O_O*...

Let me quit man... Thugish busted my bubble haha.

And greatone1939 is right... No way I'd post myself catching an AUHZZ WHOOPEENG like that..

Your stupid man. I know a couple of dudes in MIA, and I know if that woulda been you, you wouldn't have walked away form that. Don't let me catch you at Evo, cause I'll show you what you missed. lol jk We done here?

f18dbfd2.gif

Lol@ the responses. Always remember to not drink anything while reading LeftHandLead's threads, otherwise it'll end up all over your keyboard.

I don't fight very well. Those guys are sore losers... As he punched me, he was saying.. "Ring me out now bitch"
This is almost as bad as when you cussed out that kid and his mom then the dad came and beat you while you were picking up trash in the park.

This is almost as bad as when you cussed out that kid and his mom then the dad came and beat you while you were picking up trash in the park.

I remember that fucking story that shit was funny.

Back on topic that vid was brutal regardless the way they slammed the dude was crazy and he just got up and said wtf

There is an old romanian folk story that goes like this:

There once was a shepherd which had a normal shepherd life and was taking care of his sheep while they were roaming on the hills. This shepherd had some friends nearby, also shepherds. One day, his friends heard him shout and cry "wolf, it's a wooolf!!" so they grabbed forks and whatever they could get their hands on and rushed to him... and when they arrived, he started laughing and making them stupid for believing him...
A week or two have passed and they heard him again shouting and screaming that there is a wolf attacking his sheep and him, so they rushed again and it was, again, a joke.
After some time, maybe a week or month, the shepherd started screaming again, but the friends decided not to go since he's quite a joker so they went on with their shepherding. Nothing has been heard from that shepherd so they decided to visit him again but all they did find was some dead sheep and his corpse...

You get the moral... :p

Poor aesop... having is work cited as being romanian. lol.

and the moral of the story is that forks and spoons are not very good at killing wolves :)

Ouch, looks like somebody didn't grapple break correctly... well, look on the bright side, at least your shirt made it out unscathed... your opponent probably wanted to imitate Rock's manliness by purposefully destroying his own shirt XP.

Poor aesop... having is work cited as being romanian. lol.

and the moral of the story is that forks and spoons are not very good at killing wolves :)

Romania and Greece aren't that far apart you know... so the story may be passed down.

Nigger Moment GO GO GO

Guy got his ass handed to him. Not going to make judgment because I have no idea who did what before the actual ass whipping. Although, I did "lol" when the guy picked him up and slammed him on the ground...twice.

Lmao!
Damnit bubbles. I was laughing my ass off at all the people who really thought that was lefthand getting handled like that. What was even more funny, is that Lefthand was just playing along with it. You're fucking insane.

"WHAT I DID TO YOU DAWG?"

Fuck that, my foot would have been up that skinny sum' bitches ass.

I would rather watch this:

and this:

I fucking love The Protector. Probably one of the best movies i have ever seen, and that little shit just decimates bitches with his Flying Knee. Thanks for posting, trip down movie memory lane.

EDIT: I think that last fight scene is Malice... he breaks like 50 arms in that scene

Back