Alpha Patroklos Combo Discussion

Taking in account reward/difficulty aP BnBs :

1B:B 214~3B:B umbrella (JF umbrella) = 76 dmg / 80 dmg with JF umbrella / 98 dmg full combo when you add the last umbrella. Can clean hit.

CH 33B 214~3B:B umbrella (JF umbrella) = 85 dmg / 90 dmg with JF / 107 dmg full hard combo when you add the last umbrella. Can clean hit.

A+G 8A+B B umbrella = 63 dmg / 67 dmg with JF umbrella. Can clean hit. 8A+B B can be followed with 2A BE JF umbrella against all characters exept Viola, Leixa, and is timing dependant against Pyrrha and Pyrrha Omega. Can be done against all characters near the edge of the ring.

214B+G umbrella (JF umbrella) = 80 dmg. 104 with JF umbrella.

Usefull moves :
2A + mix up / 2A CE

214B / 214A / 4K / 22AA / 214~3B:B / 8A+B A / 1AAA

For the lol :
CH 3B ag:B 2A BE JF umbrella = 120 dmg (please double check). Can clean hit 3 times.
11B ag:B 2A BE JF umbrella = only clean hit moves combo.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I can see myself doing this, wait, I JUST DID!

On that note-
33B, 2A BE, 8A+B,B, BT B+K:B

Can someone help me test this? I'm not even sure how much of it is a combo but i've done it like 25 times and cannot get the B+K:B. I can do the JF every single time normally and in match, but suddenly mid combo I cannot get it to come out for the life of me. Not even sure it's a real combo but without the final B it's around 87 for one meter so far.

Also since I love BT B+K:B i've tried using it more in my gameplay and setting it up(NOO idea how dumb this is or isn't).
I think both side throws set up for it, technically your CE does if your opponent has brain damage, and finally A+B,A can. This is mostly suicidal however you can end launch combo's in A+B,A and it WILL hit. For significantly less damage but you can set up the B+K:B right away. If they block you'll get the guard break and + frames and it seems to catch certain moves if they try to wakeup. Again probably just a gimmick but figured i'd post it.

Edit-
Probably not a true combo since I don't think 2A BE guarentees the 8A+B,B. Still annoyed that I can do all of it except the easiest JF setsman has.

On that note-

Can someone help me test this? I'm not even sure how much of it is a combo but i've done it like 25 times and cannot get the B+K:B. I can do the JF every single time normally and in match, but suddenly mid combo I cannot get it to come out for the life of me. Not even sure it's a real combo but without the final B it's around 87 for one meter so far.

Also since I love BT B+K:B i've tried using it more in my gameplay and setting it up(NOO idea how dumb this is or isn't).
I think both side throws set up for it, technically your CE does if your opponent has brain damage, and finally A+B,A can. This is mostly suicidal however you can end launch combo's in A+B,A and it WILL hit. For significantly less damage but you can set up the B+K:B right away. If they block you'll get the guard break and + frames and it seems to catch certain moves if they try to wakeup. Again probably just a gimmick but figured i'd post it.

Edit-
Probably not a true combo since I don't think 2A BE guarentees the 8A+B,B. Still annoyed that I can do all of it except the easiest JF setsman has.

8A+B,B isn't always going to guarantee a hit and if it does it doesn't go to BT unless you're by a wall (maybe).

8A+B,B isn't always going to guarantee a hit and if it does it doesn't go to BT unless you're by a wall (maybe).
While the 8A+B,B isn't guarantee, i'm almost always getting the back turn. Realize though this is on launch not counterhit. It sends them far enough away that if the relaunch hit's its almost always left me BT. I've tested both on Asta and patro.

While the 8A+B,B isn't guarantee, i'm almost always getting the back turn. Realize though this is on launch not counterhit. It sends them far enough away that if the relaunch hit's its almost always left me BT. I've tested both on Asta and patro.
You CAN do this combo from the A+B throw! A+B > 8A+B~B > 2a(BE) > 8A+B~B > BT: B+K:B

Are you sure you test tech left and tech right? I cant test right now but i cannot believe sencond 8A+BB after 2A BE is guaranteed...

Are you sure you test tech left and tech right? I cant test right now but i cannot believe sencond 8A+BB after 2A BE is guaranteed...
Yeah, I believe it catches techs! Wait lemme test again.

CH 3B > JF a:G:B > 2a(BE) > 8A+B~B > 2a(BE) > 8a+b~b > Twister = 177 dmg!!!

Doesn't work on Algol the 2nd BE doesn't connect.

It does catches techs, but you may have to test in on different characters and stages.

Small stages it seems to work more often

Or you tested it with ukemi off.

Or i have different version of the game. Because in my version 8A+B,B don't relaunch while opp is on techroll state:P.

So for me combo ends on first 2aABK, rest is a tech trap.

i tested it on asta and cervy

8A+B,B won't relaunch unless the opponent stays down after getting hit by 2A(BE) in any combo.

Also, I'm adding a small update to my guide about smaller characters being hittable by 2A(BE) after some moves.

Basically, it's inconsistent at best, but if you're in a corner... WIN.

Hmm guys PLEASE test all combos with NO Ukemi, Left Ukemi and right Ukemi. For some Combos even back Ukemi etc...its getting confusing otherwise.

Does this work all the time? Sometimes after the second 2a(BE) I do 8A+B but end up not jumping far enough and the slash misses.
Second 8a+B~B is the issue. Not a real combo. Took us way to long to catch it. On the other hand I have now realized how much more in depth the training system in SCV is than I thought.

I keep mine on random so I got completely confused xD SORRY GUYS

Dont put it on random. You put it on NO Ukemi, test a combo. If it works you test all direction for ukemi one after the other....if there is NO escape at all, its a combo.

And for Juggles the same with EVERY Air Control direction.

holy hell what is the timing for 1aaa? i am fine with the other just frames but that one continues to confound me. cheers.

Back