Anarchy Reigns (Max Anarchy)

I'd just expect offense to be stronger than defense in a game like this but it's not (unless you gang up on someone or throw tires/signposts at them lol). If you're in a staredown with someone its prettymuch impossible to get hit as long as you don't attack. You can't really run a legit mixup or pressure game on somebody cause blocking and evading are super good and it's insanely easy to break grabs. Even in battle royale I find this happening.

I'd just expect offense to be stronger than defense in a game like this but it's not (unless you gang up on someone or throw tires/signposts at them lol). If you're in a staredown with someone its prettymuch impossible to get hit as long as you don't attack. You can't really run a legit mixup or pressure game on somebody cause blocking and evading are super good and it's insanely easy to break grabs. Even in battle royale I find this happening.
Yeah... it's not as easy to grab as it once was when the game first came out.

Yeah... it's not as easy to grab as it once was when the game first came out.

It seems like lag can make grab breaking even easier. You can prettymuch break after the camera view has already zoomed in and the animation has started lol

It seems like lag can make grab breaking even easier. You can prettymuch break after the camera view has already zoomed in and the animation has started lol
I've started to noticed that but I don't really like using my kw to break guards either.

I haven't heard about that. is it some kind of glitch?
You can break someone's guard normal by just hitting them. Killer weapons (kw) just break them faster, just at the cost of meter which I use for abusing Ai Rin's jumping kw.

You can break someone's guard normal by just hitting them. Killer weapons (kw) just break them faster, just at the cost of meter which I use for abusing Ai Rin's jumping kw.

oh I misunderstood what you meant. even using the killer weapon it seems hard to break guard with most of the characters cause if they are on the defensive they can just dodge the killer weapon attacks. the guard gauge recovers pretty quickly

was just playing online some, it feels good whenever I get someone with Sasha's infnite lol. she's my favorite to play now along with Max

edit: forgot how fun team deathmatch is when your team isn't horrible

also check this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m71um9x8Ej1qe0fcyo1_1280.jpg

oh I misunderstood what you meant. even using the killer weapon it seems hard to break guard with most of the characters cause if they are on the defensive they can just dodge the killer weapon attacks. the guard gauge recovers pretty quickly

was just playing online some, it feels good whenever I get someone with Sasha's infnite lol. she's my favorite to play now along with Max

edit: forgot how fun team deathmatch is when your team isn't horrible

also check this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m71um9x8Ej1qe0fcyo1_1280.jpg
I hope Big Bull isn't creepin on Ai ._.

Hey sexy menz and womanz.

I see this is in the PSN store for 30 again. Im considering buying it. I've did research around and only thing I hear as of now is that the community is kinda low as in the lobbys more active on weekends, etc. But Im still willing to try it.

I just wanted to know if anyone from 8wr still plays this? Plus I did hear the OST, it goes HAM! Its really good. :)

Had the game for a while, which Windrian just happened to know that I had it. ;)

Pretty hard for me, because defense has never been my strong suit, but the characters I use the most?

Obviously everyone knows that I have an Asian fetish, so once I unlocked Rin Rin I went straight to playing as her, and might need to do some more training. I like Fei Rin a little better though while playing in Simulator.

But WTF, does it seem like my defense is down compared to the CPU's or was it intended so it can tempt me to ragequit? lol

PS3 ain't much better. It's more that there's people playing, but everyone made their own match, and no one wants to go elsewhere.

That said, beat Story Mode. Not bad. This is probably one of Platinum's weakest titles-
*pelted to near-death with rocks*
BUT it's still a better game than most others released before it. Gotta love that in both paths in Story Mode, you must fight a character voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.

PS3 ain't much better. It's more that there's people playing, but everyone made their own match, and no one wants to go elsewhere.

That said, beat Story Mode. Not bad. This is probably one of Platinum's weakest titles-
*pelted to near-death with rocks*
BUT it's still a better game than most others released before it. Gotta love that in both paths in Story Mode, you must fight a character voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
Aren't most of the regular enemies you fight also voiced by Yuri?

Aren't most of the regular enemies you fight also voiced by Yuri?

He's one of the recurring voices. Not complaining, he did good work.

Also, super-special shoutouts to Stephanie Sheh, who voiced all the Rins and made them all more distinct than their movesets.

He's one of the recurring voices. Not complaining, he did good work.

Also, super-special shoutouts to Stephanie Sheh, who voiced all the Rins and made them all more distinct than their movesets.
Hardly distinct. Normal attacks are the same. Killer Weapons are different. Voices are different, but when hit it's the same (except Ai Rin I think)

With their heights, I'm thinking the hitbox is different too, but barely I guess.

Back