1st: Woahhzz​
2nd: Ramon​
3rd: Jimbonator​
4th: Thermidor​
5th: OmegaXCN​
5th: IRocktheMaxi​
7th: Sandman​
7th: Bibulus​

Congrats to Woahhzz for lookin' invincible. Shoutouts to Ramon and Jimbo for placing top 3. Congrats to everyone who made top 8. And thanks for putting on a good show.

I don't have a link to the bracket... if someone does, please post it here.

The bracket was done on paper i dont think there is a link for it. jimbo has the results for the edgemaster tournament
we did at my place. post that shit up.

Shoutouts to the japanese dude that won Smash 64. I was talking to this dude the morning before the tournament and he barely spoke english. He told me he was the best in japan and that he was going to win smash 64. He went in there and bopped everyone and kept his word. He also asked me what i played and had no idea what i was talking about when I said Soul Calibur until i showed him a picture of the game lololol.

Shoutouts to Apex Series for being able to draw 20+ japanese smash players and 4 of them came just for 64. That's damn impressive. And people from all over the world. Apex really is like the EVO of smash.

Shoutouts to everyone who came through to my place. CheechBeDrunk, Jimbo, Jimbo's boy, Maxi, Sandman, Bib, Lance, Woahhzz. Shit was mad fun. Maxi good shit on providing the stream. Shoutouts to the ghetto built in mic and for Maxi's shit not letting us stream off of ps3 for some reason.

Shoutouts to all the stream monsters who stayed up till like 5 and watched us do the edge master tournament. there were like 3 or 4 of you. you guys are the best.

Shoutouts to Min and Wyseguy for running shit on time. Shoutouts to Big E for all the setups and shit.

Shoutouts to Rutgers for placing 4th and 3rd in Persona then instantly getting bopped in losers finals.

Shoutouts for gotsu86 for coming though from Ohio. We'd love to see you at more events!

Shoutouts to the smashers who potmonstered. Honestly potmonsters is what communities need the most. All those games that draw big numbers are the ones that draw a million potmonsters and probably have like 20 people who have a shot.

Shoutouts to the Grease Trucks for always being godlike.

Shoutouts to Alex Strife for making shit a lot better this year. I just wish Calibur wasn't on Friday.

Shoutouts to the vendors, we had the weirdest booths ever there. Dudes selling like Brony shit and like 8 different vendors selling artwork.

Also this wasnt on stream, but fuck the guy that thought it was a good idea to lie down on the stage during our top 8. I don't care if you're a top smasher or something like that, but if we laid down on the stage in the middle of your top 8 how would you like it? I just took it as a sign of total disrespect.

Here is the final bracket for the edgemaster tourney we had Friday night. http://challonge.com/YULACCCCCC

Shoutouts for the folks and friends who watched our stream and were very patient as we trying to adjust things, thanks for caring and supporting us.

I'll post individual shoutouts in the future.

Shoutouts to the smashers who potmonstered. Honestly potmonsters is what communities need the most. All those games that draw big numbers are the ones that draw a million potmonsters and probably have like 20 people who have a shot.

I wish SCV had pot monsters like Smash.

With that aside, it's time for Lance to lay down some shoutouts.

Woahhzz for winning it all and willing and willing to part ways with the SCV stick he won.

Ramon for making me $20 richer. Sorry but my bet against Xeph was about as epic about as your bet with Kayane on Team France NOT winning the second MLG Arena. But I did enjoy the casuals on pre-patch Calibur (except for the double Leixia CE's).

Jonnitti for letting me crash at his place for some SCV sessions and hosting the Edgemaster tournament! Those were some fine times! I also enjoyed the Leixia/Pat battles we had.

IRockTheMaxi for showing me that Maxi can actually do good in tourneys. I wouldn't have never known . :P

Over this weekend I felt I have leveled up more over more this weekend in Calibur than I have in any other time frame. Hope this leads to a Top 8 in Winter Brawl!

I wish SCV had pot monsters like Smash.

With that aside, it's time for Lance to lay down some shoutouts.

Woahhzz for winning it all and willing and willing to part ways with the SCV stick he won.

Ramon for making me $20 richer. Sorry but my bet against Xeph was about as epic about as your bet with Kayane on Team France NOT winning the second MLG Arena. But I did enjoy the casuals on pre-patch Calibur (except for the double Leixia CE's).

Jonnitti for letting me crash at his place for some SCV sessions and hosting the Edgemaster tournament! Those were some fine times! I also enjoyed the Leixia/Pat battles we had.

IRockTheMaxi for showing me that Maxi can actually do good in tourneys. I wouldn't have never known . :P

Over this weekend I felt I have leveled up more over more this weekend in Calibur than I have in any other time frame. Hope this leads to a Top 8 in Winter Brawl!
what was your bet against Xeph?

what was your bet against Xeph?
Let me start from the top. It started when Xeph said that he would like to interview Ramon "when", (not if), he won the whole thing. The I asked "'When'?" the Xeph was like he had $20 that Ramon would win. I said I'll take it. And the rest was history.

Someone tell me more about this Theft I'm hearing about. I'm fairly sure it doesnt involve the SC community but it sounded pretty hectic

Someone tell me more about this Theft I'm hearing about. I'm fairly sure it doesnt involve the SC community but it sounded pretty hectic
Somebody had the car broken into. Shattered window and everything. (Didn't see it but heard of it.) Maybe that was is.

Must be the Tournament Organizer. Had a lot of sponsored equipment stolen, and at this moment he's saying he would not want to do another Apex.

Quite a shame really because I had a blast at this event. Individual shoutouts later, but special shoutout to Jonniti for giving us housing for the night before top 8 finals day. Much appreciated my friend.

Back