[ARCHIVE] Speculative Siegfried Movelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the last gameplay video from EVO 2K12 I'm really hype!
- Mid version of 4A: check!
- Critical Edge Safe: check!
- EDIT: 3B > SCH B is not NC only combo on CH... sad :(
- 6K is back
- aGA is back
- 6A mid version (SC3's RSH A): check!
- 3A is back
- B4 double hit plus cancel into SCH: check!
- Faster stance roullette: check!

I hope this is only the beginning of the good news.

Oh my God... How to explain that... Man that ... Siegfried is... back!
Song...
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND HE'S NOT GONNA KILL ONLY ONE A$$!
BUT ONE BILLION GUTS!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
THAT AGA IS BACK!
AND FOR ME THAT WAS HARD!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE'S GONNA KICK BUTT!
EVEN CHUCK NORRIS'S BUTT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE IS BACK ON TRACK!
I AIN'T KNOW WHO THIS FUCKING-SC4-BLOND-PERVERT WAS...
BUT SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND NOW HE'S A MAN!
HE IS THE MAN!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE'S GONNA FRY THEM ALL ON HIS LONG FRYING PAN!
AND THAT MITSU DID SPAM!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE STANDS UP TO HIS NAME!
HE'LL RAISE SCV FAME!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND I'M PROUD FOR THAT!
AND HE IS SO FAST!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE IS BADA$$!
HE WILL BRING CASH!
BY TURNING ALL THOSE CHARS INTO ASH!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE SURELY SAID GOODNIGHT
TO THE BLUE KNIGHT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
BACK TO BURN WITH ICE!
HE BECAME THE ACE!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE EVEN KILLS WITH HIS SIGHT!
HE RAWRS WHEN ON FIGHT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY AND HYPED! SIEGFRIED FELLOWS, WE'RE GONNA KICK ASS!

Stryker you are so right!

SIEGFRIED MELTED MY BRAIN!
I HAVE NO BRAIN!
RIGHT NOW I'M INSANE!
BUT THIS ISN'T PAIN!
THE REST SHALL FEEL THE PAIN!
OF THE SIEGFRIED PAN!
THAT GERMAN IS BACK!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!

KK, I admit it! I'm so hyped right now, that really I lost it completely... And I have lessons tomorrow... But how can I operate when
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND HE IS JUST LIKE THAT
A COMPLETE MAN!

ADDITION:
AND HE AIN'T SAY "FORGIVE ME"
NEVER AGAIN!
JUST "SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH"!
JUST PRESS K+G!
HELL FUCKING YES!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND HE EATS ALL THE BRAINS!
HE DID THAT TO ME!
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
THERE IS NO ME!
ONLY A SIEGFRIED IS BACK!

KK, I won't watch that vid again...

So nobody is freaking out about how in the recent EVO video Siegfried transitions to Base Hold from :3::(B): and aGI's Mitsu's attempted AA punish? REVERSE MIXUPS FROM BLOCKED 3B??
His agA is back, and does not require meter.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGHT!! Not only 3B can KD on normal hit at tip range, now it can legibly GI fast AAs with SBH from SCH! (Which it doesn't in SC4, SBH'GI from other stances gets beaten by most AAs). 3B is finally becoming an actual practical move to use, ooyeeaa!! Maybe Namco is finally getting it this time.

Wow, when Siegfried did that "B4 into SCH", lol!! I've done that move & the other new moves months ago during my workout in my backyard. I felt like if Namco has been watching.. (I practice Zweihander 14-20 pound & 68" long made by me out of heavy metal poles btw)

Namco did added the mid-hilt attack that I requested!!! ^_^ I'm getting happy.

(I practice Zweihander 14-20 pound & 68" long made by me out of heavy metal poles btw)

O.o that's like the weight of a ceremonial Zweihander or a practice Zweihander lol

Oh my God... How to explain that... Man that ... Siegfried is... back!
Song...
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND HE'S NOT GONNA KILL ONLY ONE A$$!
BUT ONE BILLION GUTS!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
THAT AGA IS BACK!
AND FOR ME THAT WAS HARD!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE'S GONNA KICK BUTT!
EVEN CHUCK NORRIS'S BUTT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE IS BACK ON TRACK!
I AIN'T KNOW WHO THIS FUCKING-SC4-BLOND-PERVERT WAS...
BUT SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND NOW HE'S A MAN!
HE IS THE MAN!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE'S GONNA FRY THEM ALL ON HIS LONG FRYING PAN!
AND THAT MITSU DID SPAM!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE STANDS UP TO HIS NAME!
HE'LL RAISE SCV FAME!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
AND I'M PROUD FOR THAT!
AND HE IS SO FAST!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE IS BADA$$!
HE WILL BRING CASH!
BY TURNING ALL THOSE CHARS INTO ASH!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE SURELY SAID GOODNIGHT
TO THE BLUE KNIGHT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
BACK TO BURN WITH ICE!
HE BECAME THE ACE!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
HE EVEN KILLS WITH HIS SIGHT!
HE RAWRS WHEN ON FIGHT!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
SIEGFRIED IS BACK!
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY AND HYPED! SIEGFRIED FELLOWS, WE'RE GONNA KICK ASS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. I couldn't have said it better...or rather sang it better lol. GET HYPE!!!!!

Observations from the video:

0:25 - vertical that looks like B4, but faster, extremely fast transition to SCH, SCH B or SCH [ B ]{1} are likely guaranteed on hit
0:29 - old WS B is back, ch launch not as high as SC3, tho
0:51 - ice beam super, pushback is immense, Sieg definitely recovers after mitsu starts stepping, might be unsafe near walls, throughout the video Sieg interrupts Mitsu several times, so it seems decently fast, will most likely be used to whiff punish spacing attempts and in Sieg mirrors for excessive high-fives and "ICE BEAAAAAAM"
1:00-1:04 - new mid hilt move, notice how Sieg uses it from FC both times, also looks like it might have TC frames, seems pretty fast and safe
1:51 - big vertical GB, Sieg seems to recover around the same time as mitsu, tho
1:52 - B4 again, only this time with the 2nd hit of SC2 BB, interesting options here
2:21 - 3A connects and Sieg easily dashes after mitsu to connect 3B before the falling animation ends, knockdown distance seems much smaller, but this hints at shorter recovery as well, possibly Siegs new staple power mid
2:26 - SBH B still tracks right/behind really well
2:44 - new high GB horizontal, evades to Siegs right first, swing animation hints at possible TC frames, seems to give good advantage on block, possibly a very powerful tool
3:11 - 66A, take note of the height of the blade, tho, the move is likely a mid now and seems to leave them closer as well, still TCs

General: GIs confuse me, throw damage seems a lot weaker than in SC 3/4

I really wonder why grabble breaking costs some of the HP... Seems a bit unfair to me...

ADDITION:
Siegfried looks so amazing right now!! I hope we will see more Siegfried at TGS (15th till 18th this September)!

Now I have one last Sieg - request. Make him swear, yes swear in German or English or both when fighting!!!!!!!!

I'm cool with Grab damage, it provokes more crouching than breaking. Plus, those were late breaks, perhaps an early break would not cause bit damage.

4G the Parry, now seems to work like a Parry from other fighting games like SF:3rdStrike. I like it because the punish depends on what moves your rivals uses. More universal risk reward mix-up added.

The HP bar border are where the "guard meter" is now, & it gets damaged faster & recovers faster, similar to SCDB.

Ice Beam (tho it pushes like a Hulk's Gamma Quake, "Ice-Quake" perhaps) uses "1 Edge Level" YEA! Heheh, sounds good right, Edge-Level or Edge-Meter?

WHAT I'M LOVING MOST OF ALL IS THE QUICK-STEP & THE FACT THAT GRABS SEEM TO BE UN-STEP-ABLE NOW. Finally, some legit gameplay!!! QS seems to just dodge during its white-dash-effect & it doges goood. Sig dodged Mitsu's FC1B & very close to Mitsu's FC1B's edge then Sig punish with B4.

LOL at 1:32's "WEHHH!! YEEESSS!!" LOL. A true war-cry for victory lol

TIME FOR BEASTFRIED!!

His agA is back, and does not require meter.
And I think we'd all die if agA was a meter-only move.
oh god if agA required meter, siegfried would DIE. can hardly live without that move.
LOL!! I am not worry about that at all. Making MY SLASH edge-meter required doesn't bother me at all. I hope it does have an brave-edge version with NM's range & Grd+7 lol or that it greatly damage guard-meter to yellow in one guard.

I hope that Namco adds an option for SBH'K back into SBH, like SBH'K:B+K. Similar to Yun's CR'K:G but mid & with enough frames if guarded that Sig can do SCH to dodge verticals. More mix-up.

Observations from the video:

2:26 - SBH B still tracks right/behind really well
you know, when I saw this I was hoping that Sieg hit him because there's actually some punishable recovery frames at the end of a sidestep, meaning any delayed move would hit a sidestepper guaranteed if timed properly, like a VF evade. But this seems more likely.

No doubt VF's Fullspin/Halfspin/Linear system is what I'd prefer, yet I very much doubt they'd ever implement something like that in SC because of the way the movement system works.
My greatest hope is the death of step guard and all its incarnations. Let step be powerful but make the player have to commit when using it. Had they done that in SCIV Ivy and Hilde would be a lot less of a problem.

you know, when I saw this I was hoping that Sieg hit him because there's actually some punishable recovery frames at the end of a sidestep, meaning any delayed move would hit a sidestepper guaranteed if timed properly, like a VF evade. But this seems more likely.
OOyea!!! VF's eveda is DAAAA BEST, & SC5's QS seems to work like VF's Evade. That's what I meant by "Finally, some legit gameplay!" After the Mitsu did that early QS he followed with 88B but got countered by SBH'B back part, like Yun's 9B+K, NM's GS'B in SC4. I bet that if a QS (to both side) is timed vs the front part of SBH'B it will successfully dodge it.
No doubt VF's Fullspin/Halfspin/Linear system is what I'd prefer, yet I very much doubt they'd ever implement something like that in SC because of the way the movement system works.
My greatest hope is the death of step guard and all its incarnations. Let step be powerful but make the player have to commit when using it. Had they done that in SCIV Ivy and Hilde would be a lot less of a problem.
100% TRRUUUUTH!!! STEP-G MUST DIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! DIIIIEEE!!!
Namco might not implement VF's evade system, but at least grabs in SC5 seems un-step-able, just like in VF, grabs counts as FullSpin, as it should have been since the very beginning of SC series, just like VF's. LEGIT GAMEPLAY! ooyea! ^_^

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
All this Virtua Fighter talk is starting to make me wonder if Siegfried will be twice the man he used to be.
LOL XD
V V V

We've seen both. Check the second video for BBB. I have the one Kayane talked about listed as B4B, since the animation is different from SC2 BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back