Are you playing with pads or joysticks?

yeah i use sixaxis but i have tried a stick and it didn't work as badly for me as i thought it would. Furthermore timing for agA is alot easier to nail with a stick

Stick... because I got SC2 on Gamecube, and that's the only pad I feel comfortable playing SC with...
That was just "enlightened"... my real opinion is that the better pad is the one that can make you feel comfortable, no matter which strange choice you do, and maybe that would be why most of people use PS pads, cause they start to fight using SB in PS, and SC2 on PS2 (I started to play SC seriously on Dreamcast but I always hate those pads, damn sharpy edges!).

-Stryker-

That was just "enlightened"... my real opinion is that the better pad is the one that can make you feel comfortable, no matter which strange choice you do, and maybe that would be why most of people use PS pads, cause they start to fight using SB in PS, and SC2 on PS2 (I started to play SC seriously on Dreamcast but I always hate those pads, damn sharpy edges!).

-Stryker-

Well, now it's just about being practical. I don't even know if a Gamecube to PS3 converter even exists. LOL.

How much would it cost to convert the square gate in the $80.00 SF4 stick to an octagon gate for SC4? It does have a square gate, right?

Well, now it's just about being practical. I don't even know if a Gamecube to PS3 converter even exists. LOL.

I wish there was a converter.. The gamecube controller was the only controller I was ever completely comfortably with. All the buttons were placed very sensibly and I could reach what I needed easily. The 360/PS3 button layout is awkward for pressing combinations like A+B and A+K for me. My thumb is rather large and I always end up pressing a third button along with the two im trying to hit. I end up button binding those to combination which I think is illegal in tourneys. I never played on arcades before so getting a fight stick would be a large leap for me and it would probably take me a long time to even get used to it. Sigh... If there is a converter out there someone help me out here lol A converter to 360/PS3 would be best lol. I own a 360 and the PS3 is tourney standard lol.

Back