Are you serious? Cop beat up?

HolyForce

I will show you...
At a gas station last night far from home, I was heading in to pay for some gas, pick up an Arizona Green Tea (cuz that shit is hot, son), and buy some lotto tickets. On my way to the door, I noticed a black man burst out walking backwards holding his head and screaming so loudly and enraged I couldn't tell what was going on. Before I could try to determine wtf was going on, the door opened again and I saw a policeman throw his nightstick at the man hitting him in the chest, which dropped him to the ground. The officer ran out to recover his projectile, but the struck man was able to beat him to it.

The clearly-in-pain man started to beat the officer with the nightstick and I was like 10 feet max from this, and shocked. My first instinct was to help the overwhelmed [apparently unarmed] officer - but I was torn because I didn't know what the black man may have done and didn't want to seem racist. Then again, I don't think under any circumstances should anyone be beating a cop with their own weapon - even if the cop is out of line. While I'm trying to determine what my action is (other than slowly walking backwards watching in total amazment), it was clearly too late. The cop was down on his side no longer defending himself.

Even though the cop laid there KO'd, the man continued to beat on him. Not in the chest, but in more fragile areas like the face and even the crotch. Finally, the man threw the nightstick down, hitting the cop, and started to walk away - which happened to be my direction.

As he got closer, I saw his eyes aligning with mine and I wasn't sure what to expect, so I got ready to dodge (or run, cuz damn). He asked if the Grand Prix behind me was my ride, and I didn't respond - still unsure of what is going on. My delay obviously pissed him off, so he grabbed my shirt and snatched the keys out of my hand. I think I was clearly outmatched, but I wasn't sure what to do. I figured he didn't have a gun, or he would of used it, so I was preparing to do something as he went towards my car keys in hand.

I realized this was all happening and I was quite a sap for just standing there like a bitch. I was just tired, it was late, far from home - totally caught me off guard. But still, I didn't do anything. I let him take off in my car - and even laughed a little to myself.

Not even 20 seconds later additional cops arrive and we point a couple cruisers towards the direction he went with a description of my car. He took off down a highway road with little trees and exits; it's open land. The cops were wondering if they could catch him before he'd hit an exit and disappear - so they started to put a warning out to look for my car. However, I more/less stopped them from doing so.

I told them to just go ahead and drive down the highway, I'm sure they'll see him within a couple minutes. The cops asked how I could be sure about it in dire curiousity.

The jackass didn't let me fill the tank and it was on 'low fuel' when I pulled in.

The rest of the story is pretty much summed up in the news article:

Wow, "holy" shit dude! That dude was a "force" to be reckoned with. Too bad he didn't have the smarts to check the gas tank or otherwise he might off got off with your car. I can only dream...

Yeah, any cop would have used his gun or taser before throwing his night stick. I stopped reading there... another HolyFail thread. /facepalm

Yeah, any cop would have used his gun or taser before throwing his night stick. I stopped reading there... another HolyFail thread. /facepalm

You should read closer. I like people like you who react like such to being rick roll'd. hehe

You should read closer. I like people like you who react like such to being rick roll'd. hehe

Read closer, I stopped when I read the first line. Also, It would be funny if I didn't read what my browser says when I mouse over a link. Hehe, fucktard.

Read closer, I stopped when I read the first line. Also, It would be funny if I didn't read what my browser says when I mouse over a link. Hehe, fucktard.

LOL - so immature; it's amazing.

Sorry for postin' a roll guys - I'm bored at work :)

HAHA... I knew I did the right thing by not pushing this link...
949064-i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird_super.jpg

^^^^ That picture wins and I read the comments before I click the link to see what the link is about. Nice story creative and the fact that you made yourself sound like a wuss helped sell it.

but I was torn because I didn't know what the black man may have done and didn't want to seem racist.

That shouldn't have even been going thru your head at the time. "seem racist", thats the problem with people thinking like this when its clearly not the most important thing to consider at the time.

HAHA... I knew I did the right thing by not pushing this link...
949064-i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird_super.jpg

nice! lol

That shouldn't have even been going thru your head at the time. "seem racist", thats the problem with people thinking like this when its clearly not the most important thing to consider at the time.

It's not that I don't agree with you - but the mere controversy of my fictitious actions was an attempt to help sell the story.

Back