Are You Single or In A Relationship?

You cant be in a relationship. You are destroying the traditional stereotype of gamers.

Lemme guess..you are all a healthy weight too?

**throws hands up in the air**

Single...I stopped looking when I realized girls are shallow creatures. But I know theres got to be someone out there who can put up with me everyday so I haven't given up hope.

Single...I stopped looking when I realized girls are shallow creatures.

All guys are clearly macho, testosterone filled idiots who merely want to get into your pants.

Look at that, broadly generalizing an entire gender is easy!

OP - Where's my "friends with benefits" option?

Single...I stopped looking when I realized girls are shallow creatures. But I know theres got to be someone out there who can put up with me everyday so I haven't given up hope.

Theres always your best bud. After youre done its only a little bit uncomfortable, til you turn on ESPN and act like nothing even happened.

And yet chicks dig that. I guess I'm just out of the game then.

Some women do, some don't. This perpetuated stereotype that women only love muscular, arrogant, "bad" guys simply isn't true, no matter how often media outlets may harp on it. Self-degradation and blaming failures on the perceived "shallow" nature of women is lazy and counter-productive.

Women are shallow and predictable but that is why we love them God Spartan... click your fingers and they come running. Beeyatchhhhhhhhhhhh do my washing!

It's easy to downgrade girls as 'shallow' to give yourself an excuse to stop looking around. Especially because the whole notion is utter bullshit.

If you can't connect with girls, try women. Personal experience: it's amazing. Especially the sex.

On topic: I'm single. This weekend a woman I know will probably become a friend with benefits. She wants it badly and since my last relationship has been over for a while, I can't call myself a man if I would refuse.

Before it spirals out of control, while this may be a perfectly fine topic on say myspace... I really don't see what this thread will accomplish on this thread.

Lets be honest...while some of us are in shape, attractive, and probably sexually successful...we're on a gaming web site and most people with a success story are gonna have to work against doubt of the readers for this fact alone. Then you have those that are the socially unsuccessful stereotype...

Lets just say I win the whore award though...

Back