Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

son let me tell u what to say while u make dem burgers :

" i wanna get your buns all hot , then i wanna put some meat in between them . then i wanna put some sauce all over that . "

ggs

imuseu.jpg

Dude you should totally ask her if she wants to go online for some casual sex fun, not serious of course. Save the serious stuff for offline where it belongs.

Psssssh online is the serious stuff. Sure you might be a lil off rhythm and a few of your moves might come out a bit weird, but she knows what you were tryin to do.

do you pimpin. just be yourself. don't try to be nobody else. don't approach the situation any different.
if she like you. she like you. if she doesn't. she doesn't.

it is what it is right? don't sweat the fine details too much and just roll with it.

Thanks we have a lot in common. We had some quiet time together last night she looked at me and said omg i'll be 40 in january and started laughing. We had are first kiss afterwards i'm just being myself around her because from what i seen she has a very young side to her.

hmmm. there may be some fact to that but she doesn't fall in that catergory she has a really good job own place nice car and was married. I told her to her face last night she won't be dating anyone but me. She is so fine man then when she speak that spanish ish it's sooooo a turn on.

Sunglasses on sunglasses he's too cool lol.

he's gonna WOOP YO AYUSSS !

I would feel really AWKWARD if i was in your situation.

Ask her to play you a round of Calibur... and take it from there. ^_~

She's into video games as well first time we spoke she was reading the twilight novel full moon.

Teflon,

You're 22, she's 39. This is a major age difference. In 10 years, when you're 32, she'll be 49, may as well be 50. At that time you'll be asking yourself "Is this what I really want?". Age differences this large tend to not work out very well after a while. However, you're still young so enjoy it for now. If it comes time to part ways, she shouldn't be as upset as you'd think, she will probably realize it's coming in a few years. But like I said, enjoy it for now. Cougars are beastly in the sack.

You're so young. 22. And she's 39. I mean that's quite a difference. Even for me. Whatever man. If you're happy that's all that counts I suppose.

Egh....idk what to say when it comes to this subject...I was NEVER,and probably never will be,interested in men who could be as old as my father or granpappi...that's just nasty in my POV.

BUT! Whatever the case may be,as long as you're happy, then fuck what everyone else says and just go with your gut.
Just be aware of her kid...considering that he's older then you...who knows what he'll do or think.

Back