Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

I wouldn't say this thread is epic enough to make sticky, IFB.
Just made me chuckle a bit and moved on a bit IMHO.

For the sake of this thread, I am going to take this shit seriously and give some serious advise.

If some 39 year old woman was on my meat like a black man at a barbeque, I would just have a good time and be tapping that ass until some 49 year old hottie with a 35 year old kid comes knocking at my door. I wouldn't take it beyond that.

For one, in a couple of years, she's going to be old and dry. Second, she reads Twilight. Nooo. Third, she needs to be dating someone her own age instead of chasing after some 22 year old. That huge of an age gap is not going to work out unless it's some old dude with money chasing after some fresh vaj.

If I was a 24 year old with a 39 year old mom who decided to chase after some 22 year old, I would be kicking his ass as soon as I found out because she needs to be with someone her own age. What 24 year old do you in America would be cool with some jackass trying to fuck his mom, and invite you for BBQ? Who does shit like that? You ain't that pimp nigga. You ain't that chef nigga.

And you need to be with someone your own age as well. I'm sure there's some hot Asian chick with a weak gag reflex you can mack on and have vomit on you. Why are you trying to get serious with someone who is old enough to be your mom in the first place? But if there's a bizarro's chance in hell that you did hook up with some MILF and that this shit is true which I am positive that it's not, then just hit it and keep it moving. Don't get serious with her. You'll run into problems later on.

As for how truthful this topic is, I adopted the whole, "If you're lying to me, you're only lying to yourself" philosophy when it comes to the net. I mean, at the end of the day, no one's paying my bills for me. Now, if you say you'll my bills and you don't, then it might be some shit. >_>

For the sake of this thread, I am going to take this shit seriously and give some serious advise.

If some 39 year old woman was on my meat like a black man at a barbeque, I would just have a good time and be tapping that ass until some 49 year old hottie with a 35 year old kid comes knocking at my door. I wouldn't take it beyond that.

For one, in a couple of years, she's going to be old and dry. Second, she reads Twilight. Nooo. Third, she needs to be dating someone her own age instead of chasing after some 22 year old. That huge of an age gap is not going to work out unless it's some old dude with money chasing after some fresh vaj.

If I was a 24 year old with a 39 year old mom who decided to chase after some 22 year old, I would be kicking his ass as soon as I found out because she needs to be with someone her own age. What 24 year old do you in America would be cool with some jackass trying to fuck his mom, and invite you for BBQ? Who does shit like that? You ain't that pimp nigga. You ain't that chef nigga.

And you need to be with someone your own age as well. I'm sure there's some hot Asian chick with a weak gag reflex you can mack on and have vomit on you. Why are you trying to get serious with someone who is old enough to be your mom in the first place? But if there's a bizarro's chance in hell that you did hook up with some MILF and that this shit is true which I am positive that it's not, then just hit it and keep it moving. Don't get serious with her. You'll run into problems later on.

lmfao, second best post ever.

i've been readin too many books on daoism lately and the shit is starting to rub off on me..
most things especially shit on the net, i give no fucks about. and i'm coming to accept shit as is.

it is what it is right?

whether it's true or not. it honestly don't matter. the same earlier advice applies. do you pimpin. makes me no different no way. shit. give a fuck if you lyin and trying to get shits and giggles or if you bein true and speakin real. it's all you right there. where does Roberto Yun Rodriguez aka Madnis apply in any of that? no where.

thus.

do you.

i'm completely indifferent on the matter. do i have an opinion? yeah. does it matter? no. do i need to speak my mind? what's the point? the only real valid thing to say on anything regarding your life is do you.

I've always been attracted to older women it's just something about them. I find gals like meryl streep, stacey dash & sandra bullock sexy i was raised around all women not sure if that played a role.

Her son has a friendship relationship wit his mom he actually told her that if she doesn't settle down no one will want her ass. lol
I thought a lot of women read twilight ? We played a couple rounds of caliber she called me a nerd.

She is a young 39 yr old she's hip to everything remember this is a new age 30 is the new 20 not when are parents were coming up. She makes me feel so warm in the heart i like everything about her. She doesn't want anymore kids at 39 that could be a problem.

She is a young 39 yr old she's hip to everything remember this is a new age 30 is the new 20 not when are parents were coming up. She makes me feel so warm in the heart i like everything about her. She doesn't want anymore kids at 39 that could be a problem.

I just have to say 30 is still 30, despite our refusal to admit it. I had all my hair at 20. Now I'm 2 years shy of 30 and it's getting all Bruce Willis up there. I might still be a cool dude (I might not be) but I really am aging. If you don't care about her age that's one thing but at least don't kid yourself about it.

And you realize saying age is just a number and then saying she can't have kids anymore is just the kind of thing flamers love to hear right?

I think 30 is young your still in your prime man. Have you notice the majority of women in their 20's look flabby & sick they all out of shape wit sagging bellies. Skin all dryed out their verbal conversations are all mind boggling. Older women knows what they want and physically & mentally ahead of the younger women.

Yeah the kids issue could be a problem but the relationship is still young era we have a lot of time before we start that.

Have you notice the majority of women in their 20's look flabby & sick they all out of shape wit sagging bellies. Skin all dryed out their verbal conversations are all mind boggling. Older women knows what they want and physically & mentally ahead of the younger women.

well, i didn't think it was possible for this thread to blow my mind again, but it just happened.

Man she really don't cost me any money either all i have to do is get her a pedicure every 2 weeks she told me i'm like aight that's cool. She already has some pretty ass feet total plus in the book.

Two things, people.

1: Please stop quoting pictures and gifs, especially if they're one or two fucking posts above you.

2. Please stop giving Teflon the e-hand jobs that he so dearly wants.

Back