Assassin's Creed (Ezio Non-Gameplay) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the situation more like this...

CVNOz.jpg
He had no problem air assassinating those heavy armored brutes/knights though. To Ezio, armor is just an extra layer of skin lol

Am I the only one who wants Ezio’s movelist to be named after Tobuscus quotes?
“Just kill him with your awesome"
“Nod at the bird and people die"
“Why unsheathe your blade, make ‘em use their own"
Etc.
If not, I still hope there is at least one oblique reference to Tobuscus somewhere in the game. Hell, he did an ad for Ubi, clearly they are fans.

Did you notice? This pictıure was box art in the trailer;

s111_wTWV48bq74bsCyu1bMM1QINW367dV4ch.jpg

If someone has a copy of that in high resolution and without being part of any cover, he'll be my hero lol.

Do you think it's possible to ask Namco Bandai for a digital copy of this awesomeness?

EDIT: Am I messing up stuff, or I'm seeing SCIV Soul Calibur behind Nightmare? O_o

If someone has a copy of that in high resolution and without being part of any cover, he'll be my hero lol.

Do you think it's possible to ask Namco Bandai for a digital copy of this awesomeness?

EDIT: Am I messing up stuff, or I'm seeing SCIV Soul Calibur behind Nightmare? O_o
Here, found these in Gamespot.com:
630215_209838_front.jpg

630214_209837_front.jpg

Thanks, but I actually meant the artwork itself. I'm seriously considering emailing Namco Bandai, because the last piece of art to not get released was the Broken Destiny sword (that I finally found thanks to Korean PlayStation Blog).

I would like to take a moment to address you, the loyals fans and residents here in the Ezio soul arena.

Just allow me to gather my notes. *shuffles papers*

*ahem*

Voldo is the superior Italian. Even more notably, however, he is the superior fist/wrist-blade combatant. I make the declaration that Ezio's very presence in this game is an affront to Voldo and his years of distinguished wholesale slaughter, fashion choices and general gimpery. Voldo and his legion of loyal vassals here on 8wayrun would like to make it known here to Ezio and all of his future players/lapdogs that we are all now enemies.

Now, I shall read a prepared statement from the man(?), the myth, the legend, Voldo himself.

"<Nyah nyah, I rule, suck it. Die.>*" (*translated from Voldovian, the official language of pit-dwelling bondage gimps world over)

Fun fact: Voldovian has no less than one hundred and twenty words for "Die", all of which are "HssssSSSsss"

I thank you all for your time, of which, you have very little left.

Ezio adventure start in this way
[clip]
Voldo is the italian SC legend, but Ezio is the superior Italian :D
Hahaha “press triangle,” “press square,” I totally forgot that part.

This is full of win, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back