Assassin's Creed (Ezio Non-Gameplay) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a female that would fit into Soul Calibur, that's not from it? Sarah Palin Bayonetta? HELL NO!
Maybe Rachel from NG or Nariko from HS (but was console exclusive game,so nono)
Or random anonimous #38756 DW character
Or something other

But truth is i don't care, Ezio was the perfect option and they chosed it :D

Maybe Rachel from NG or Nariko from HS (but was console exclusive game,so nono)
Or random anonimous #38756 DW character
Or something other

But truth is i don't care, Ezio was the perfect option and they chosed it :D
Why did people want a female guest character in the first place?

Why did people want a female guest character in the first place?
it depend, virgins want big virtual boobs, fan fiction wierdos want thousands of lil innocent girls, other... well,list going on

Me?
Personally i want the one that fit more,that don't shit on SC atmosphere like SW did
Then usually i use male characters
Then i'm italian, and the only italian before Ezio was a old bald blind thong S&M wierdofreak with an indian weapon
Ezio is a male italian with cool style and that fit perfectly with SC.
Maybe they do even a stage for him and we get(as his theme song suggest) a Venice stage,and Venice is epic.

To me this is game-set-match and i don't even consider myself as AC fan,is just total win :D

Hey,i'm the first that hope for highest number of male warriors as possible

but

The underlined part was a joke right?
no its my opinion woman don't have the same impact only japanese love to but woman in games american leave the way its suppose to be ;) it was not a joke but your profile picture looks like a joke btw.

no its my opinion woman don't have the same impact only japanese love to but woman in games american leave the way its suppose to be ;) it was not a joke but your profile picture looks like a joke btw.
Dude,you have no idea how much females(from Ivy uberboobs to loli goth) of SC sell

Just using 8wr members sign as example you see around 60-70% of people have a female main
Many have 3-4-5 only female char in sign
Vurtual boobs (huge bewbs or table surf) definitely SELL, no need marketing genius to understand it

Never understimate the number of virgins

i-fkLCMJC-M.jpg

Just in case you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back