[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

yo what up ATL! Yeah in Roswell right now 'bout 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Chillin around playing SCIV wondering who in this town other than my homies Ic3y, R3dd, and Mikosu playing so ya'll know how to reach me. Represent tha Southern Takeova!

For those ATL individuals interested, this Tuesday and Friday I will be hosting gatherings to get some training in for Regionals, the local Alabama tournament on Jan.17th, Impact clash on Jan.24th, and Final Round 12 in march.

I currently live in marietta ga, which is near cumberland mall, for those who do not know me this is Iceman/Cool-Breeze (From SRK) Co-Founder of the Impact Players (Check my sig for more info) known for Marvel, Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear (The games I play) But I play a variety of things other than those such as S.Fighter HD, madden, Gears, so forth and so on.

East Point usually hosts more SC4 competition outside myself, so if you post up more I am pretty sure either Wing-Zero or JTo the Pro will catch wind of it and notify you all of any gatherings outside of my own.

SO for those interested, feel free to contact me via PM, Online (x-Box 360) or AIM so we can setup a meet and greet.
Multiple games are played at my gatherings just to give you all a heads up so lemme know who's free and when and what you play aight.. ONE

For those ATL individuals interested, this Tuesday and Friday I will be hosting gatherings to get some training in for Regionals, the local Alabama tournament on Jan.17th, Impact clash on Jan.24th, and Final Round 12 in march.

I currently live in marietta ga, which is near cumberland mall, for those who do not know me this is Iceman/Cool-Breeze (From SRK) Co-Founder of the Impact Players (Check my sig for more info) known for Marvel, Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear (The games I play) But I play a variety of things other than those such as S.Fighter HD, madden, Gears, so forth and so on.

East Point usually hosts more SC4 competition outside myself, so if you post up more I am pretty sure either Wing-Zero or JTo the Pro will catch wind of it and notify you all of any gatherings outside of my own.

SO for those interested, feel free to contact me via PM, Online (x-Box 360) or AIM so we can setup a meet and greet.
Multiple games are played at my gatherings just to give you all a heads up so lemme know who's free and when and what you play aight.. ONE

How do i get contact info so i can join. Time/Where

Just thought I would say thanks to wing and everyone else for having me over last Saturday. It truly was a rewarding experience and I learned a whole of things about how I can improve in this game. I'll be practicing a lot more now and I hope to see you all sometime soon.

Yo Breeze i will b available this Thursday so b ready with Cass and Lizardman cause Sigy and Ralph will b waiting.

Man I wish I could get out more well I can as long as it’s along Marta lines :) cuz my car is a no go. I have been procrastinating because I have a few people who post here numbers but I haven’t called them yet I’m trying to make it to impact clash though so I’m definitely trying to get some practice in.

Yo besides Dezzzz, Who else is interested in meeting up Friday for some training man real talk... we are looking to level ATL up man where you all at??

i'm intrested if i can get time. Dezzz, where u at, u didnt show up last night for casuals HMM? HMMM?

Yo.
Trying to get a head count for the Alabama tournament this Saturday, It is only one day (saturday)
ATL-CPU, PokChop and others plan to head out either friday night to bama for training or leave early Saturday, any individuals interested from 8wayRun please post up... Thanks!!!

fuck that, you need to get your head count up on who is comming to tit to get aced, thats all I need to know, you bum fucks from atl, what a waste..... " sighs " June 13, go check out the tourny announcements again...

fuck that, you need to get your head count up on who is comming to tit to get aced, thats all I need to know, you bum fucks from atl, what a waste..... " sighs " June 13, go check out the tourny announcements again...

Oh heeeellllllz naw E.P. that's bucked up... but you know we coming, and we coming wayyyy to deep, gonna make sure you eat dem der words bra'

cordy, all you need to know is to bring your azz out to tx, june 13th and get worked, I wont look past you this time my friend, you have earned my respect.

Are you all going to Impact Clash? I need to know if it will be worth going.

Cordy serious question...

If you come to impact clash this weekend will you be able to attend Final Round (which is a bigger, more competitive tournament) on March 15th thru 17th??

I have some very "VERY" sad news for the State of Georgia.

I just got off the phone with Sylvia (GM of the Virtual Reality room inside Underground Atlanta)

As of Jan.31st or Feb.21st ( I will get this date reconfirmed friday in person)
Will be shutting down... "Forever"
The current owner is a total douche, didn't even tell Sylvia of his plans, she has been the GM there for the past 8 years, there telephone number has been removed from the Yellow Book the past 6 months, as well as the Underground Atlanta Directory the past 3 months.

I am looking to get a petition started and signed by all individuals who care about the arcade scene in GA.
There is a strong "STRONG" posibility the Underground Atlanta location would like to keep the Arcade BUT it would need a manager, distributor, employee's etc.

This is a chance for our voices to be heard, Marcell "Cyusstrike" Evans will be gathering and typing up the paper work, I will be handling the legal mumbo jumbo and if things pan out, i will be looking for a "Partner" to Buy, Rent, lease, the location from Underground Atlanta.

I don't care if we got beef ladies and gentlemen so don't take your pain out on the scene, without Underground Atlanta, we have no middle of the road, we have no more arcade scene and this scene in it's current state is at about 35%.
If you do not care fine, Maybe I'll understand later but I really really would like to get the most buisness minded individuals to come put there heads together and if not "Save" this arcade... let's make our own!!

PRE-REG FOR THE NC REGIONAL!!!!

Format:
Name (Alias) - City, State
Ex: Quinton Gray (Xiomar) - Greenville, NC

Sword Lord - FT5 for 10? The Epic rematch from FRXI and DT1!!!! Hopefully you've improved since the last time I caught you online, if not. Then I want my 10 dollars in singles so I can count my winnings one by one. haha.

Back