[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

What up! I might be in ATL on friday to help my friends pick up their car thats getting shipped in from Hawaii... So while we are down we might stay the night then come back the next day... Does anyone have any sessions going on anywhere we could goto ? could be 3 to 4 people... I'm the only one thats really good out of all of them, but they are willing/wanting to learn... Plus i've been wanting to see ATL in action for a while now... Hit me up with a PM if anythings going on and you can invite us... Thanks ;)

well my only day off this week is Thursday but I do get off kinda early ( for me at least) on Friday at 8:30pm. I mean I don't know how your schedule looks like that day but go ahead and contact me when your free to see if we can get some casuals going.

Im not in ATL, but I am in Warner Robins. Right next to Byron and mac-town. Don't want to brag, but if anyone wants to go i'll give you a run for your money. I Might not win, but you won't leave without going down a few times.

Well we went over to wings! but that ho was asleep already haha ;) anyways thanks for the hospitality! me and my friends had fun , They said all of you were awesome... God JTO your Cass is too strong... and Big Boi man your sick with almost everyone you play with, I wish we could have seen wings kilik but maybe i can make it down there for the big tourney you guys have coming up! I know what I need to work on now that I played with ya'll lol I just need to get someone on my level from around here to play with me :( Anyways thanks again! maybe we will hit you up next time we are down we can throw a hotel party !

Tell wing we said thanks, and Big Boi, JTO preciate you guys coming over just to hang/play with us, holla

Why you tiRed!? What you gotta work tomorrow ?! :)

Well we went over to wings! but that ho was asleep already haha ;) anyways thanks for the hospitality! me and my friends had fun , They said all of you were awesome... God JTO your Cass is too strong... and Big Boi man your sick with almost everyone you play with, I wish we could have seen wings kilik but maybe i can make it down there for the big tourney you guys have coming up! I know what I need to work on now that I played with ya'll lol I just need to get someone on my level from around here to play with me :( Anyways thanks again! maybe we will hit you up next time we are down we can throw a hotel party !

Tell wing we said thanks, and Big Boi, JTO preciate you guys coming over just to hang/play with us, holla

Why you tiRed!? What you gotta work tomorrow ?! :)

Mannnn Im sorry I missed you guys (tennesse crew right?) I came over to East Point Friday instead of Thursday thinking you all were coming then.

We gamed til' like 4am today, Big-Boi has now learned everyone but one person in this game, people need to watch out.

"Good lord his yoshi is sick wit it"!!!!

Yo Swordlord you got instant messengers... What days are you off next week sir'??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just too let everyone know, I'am not going to jip you guys, I will post all matches I have with, for and against the ATL Crew, including the loud grand Finals.

I am having a problem with my CPU uploading videos (they are skipping) so once I rectify this situation, the vids will go up on my youtube account and on the GA Community Blog.

My Y.Tube Account Info:http://www.youtube.com/user/LordIceman
Ga Community Blog: http://gagamingscene.blogspot.com/

Mannnn Im sorry I missed you guys (tennesse crew right?) I came over to East Point Friday instead of Thursday thinking you all were coming then.

We gamed til' like 4am today, Big-Boi has now learned everyone but one person in this game, people need to watch out.

Yo Swordlord you got instant messengers... What days are you off next week sir'??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just too let everyone know, I'am not going to jip you guys, I will post all matches I have with, for and against the ATL Crew, including the loud grand Finals.

I am having a problem with my CPU uploading videos (they are skipping) so once I rectify this situation, the vids will go up on my youtube account and on the GA Community Blog.

Sup i been tryna get in touch wit da ATL eastpoint crewfor a while, can you help me out wit dat... i know those guys are hella good

LoL its cool dude maybe next time! I might be coming down for the big tourney so I'll see you then, and about the yoshis hmmm mines pretty sick with it as well ;) you can ask him haha

If anyone is in North ga let me know, I'am in Marietta GA, also willing to play online X-box 360.

Shidosha...
I ownz You ahhhhhh lmao

Sword Lord, nice chilling with you on the trip but PLEASE....
Do not turn into Magnicious dude for realz lmao

im in north atl in sandy springs, ga willing to drive for casuals, let me know if youwanna hang out sumtime and get a few rounds in

I've finally graduated and having no job or car means i should be free (and stuck at home)just about everyday from now on. Also i just got a ps3 but no SC4....(got naruto storm..)
so um..ya.. anyone want to come over for some casuals please..dont want my SC skills to get rusty..

Hey quick question....
Does ATL have plans for New Years outside there family...I was thinking of throwing a console Round Robin Tournament with Drinks + Food and a few ladies at my crib, so if you all are interested post up and lemme know some ideas or what not.

Ok so something amazing has happened and I actually got Friday and Saturday (Jan. 2nd and 3rd) off, which has not happened since I started my job and I want to take full advantage of this. I am hoping to get some casuals down on one of these days. some one hit me up if anyone is going to be doing something that day.

Hi everyone. I guess this is the obligatory "hey guys, ridicule me because I'm new" post. I'm Lobelia from a bunch of other forums about fighting games. I'm going to be getting into Soulcalibur IV pretty soon. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Hi everyone. I guess this is the obligatory "hey guys, ridicule me because I'm new" post. I'm Lobelia from a bunch of other forums about fighting games. I'm going to be getting into Soulcalibur IV pretty soon. I look forward to playing with you guys.

You never mentioned this upon SRK??? :G::B:

i finally got SC4 and can play online. love to have some online casuals on PSN folks

(played online and disliking it quite a bit...lag killed all my timing...and if i meet another cervantes falling unblockable spammer i going to beat someone with a heavy blunt object..like one of ivy's boobs.)

Hey quick question....
Does ATL have plans for New Years outside there family...I was thinking of throwing a console Round Robin Tournament with Drinks + Food and a few ladies at my crib, so if you all are interested post up and lemme know some ideas or what not.

when you thinking bout throwing this console round robin

Back