Attacks you may not be using enough

If 66A is going to hit, and the opponent ISN'T STEPPING, then I don't see why you can't go for 66K. The whole reason 66A is good however, is because it catches steppers(which is what people are constantly doing vs Raphael, making it a useful move) so don't expect much out of it...but it can be fun.

33K, 66K are some of the few moves that can cause a wall splat..and even then you might not connect with 3 for stun combo

there are

66K> 2A+B is a tech trap

I'm almost positive they can side tech or, at least from memory, tech right to avoid it. Double check?

On the topic of moves not used enough, it's been said but... 8A+B!! If you haven't added it, add it. Send it a friend request on MySpace.

I <3 66K 44B. If they are at major - or turtling at range, I'll use 66K.
I'm not sure if I like 8A+B, it tracks a bit, but...

8A+B is ass

Agreed you will rarely ever find a situation where you can use it. But people need to use more cow bells and aside from the cow bell is there a good way to use the teleport Its just a waste of A+K so sad so sad

I just wanna mention 66A+Bg should NEVER be used....

66A+B is good.. but the cancel SUCKSSSSS so much.. i regretted every time i cancel it.

-LAU

8A+B....

..I've explained this 20 times damnit....It's character specific, vs Voldo's, NM's, Sieg's, Kiliks...etc...it's completely worthless.

vs Taki's, Maxi's, Talim's, If they're doing a ton of horizontal strings, it does very well if used at slight advantage. It can get people out of your face. Just find other options if they're constantly ducking, which I've seen Taki's do.

Know the situation, if 4B will work, use that instead. Otherwise 8A+B isn't a great move, but it can be good well situationally.

for those of who you like to play a spacing raphael..

one thing that you'll realize of BB and 22 after a blocked 3B (at anything more than a 6K distance) somehow makse opponant's counter-attacks whiff.

My case in point is if a mina retaliates with 66K, raph's BB doesn't advance (1st hit) and his 22B somehow makes him tuck back so that he's a smaller target. This might be because of mina's 66K being highly linear, but it's just something i'd like to mention.

Back