Attacks you may not be using enough

Woah Woah wtf does Voldo have to do with GIing that makes him special? Every character can GI......?

BS A+B or B+K (where he turns around and does a lunging high). That aGI's all mids except kicks pretty quick.

I'm assuming that's it.

Voldo can GI when he is BT'ed. So when you have any other character BT'ed they have to turnaround first then GI. After SEA A most characters do not have enough time to do this. Voldo seems to be the only exception at this point.

However I completely forgot to test Voldo's BS A+B or B+K, or even BS 3B so it seems like Voldo might have quiet a few options?

Oh BS A+B? Yeah it's an aGI that'll knock alot of options off SEA A on hit, didn't think about that.

I was still assuming everyone was talking about the basic regular GI still.

Ruiner

Voldo can do the regular GI in Back turn (blind stance) ,also the BS A+B auto-GI window come up around i4~6, if only -10 disAdv,I guess it can work ,will confirm that later:)

oh,just wanna remind , don't forget voldo has evasion moves~ 2_8 B+K as well.

A lot of people will keep blocking throughout SEA/SEB transitions in fear of being frametrapped, and many more will try to interrupt SEB attacks and end up getting interrupted themselves. The TC on SEA and SEB will save Raph from many of the moves that people may try to use to interrupt the stances. Watch out for Astaroth, Xianghua, Cassandra, and Rock, however, because they can crouch grab you out of the two stances. BTW, what is SEB B on block? Also, SEB B will stun even on regular hit.

SEB is -2 on hit, dealing massive SG too (like 11B), and if it hits nets you the raph "master combo" lol laswagga

Use it like 66A+B in a sense, as it has very similar block/hit damned if u block, damned it u dont properties

SG Damage only comes into play on block, correct? There's not a SMALL AMOUNT of damage still dealt on hit/counter hit is there?

Yeah, you only damage it when the move is blocked... Unless it's special mode, but nobody cares about that.

Scrubs care Dullyanna.....scrubs care.....

No...I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a player who can't get no skill from me, playing on special versus with his cheese-dick mitsu, trying to 2KB MEEEEEEE.........

Scrubs are just newer/weaker/inexperienced players. They're not necessarily morons who abuse stupid shit or play unbalanced versions of games and think it's better.

Beloved- I'm gonna have to give that TLC reference two thumbs down. I wonder how many other people picked up that up

I'd hope you would Millionz, I was singing it at the same talent as the band does, which is none.

Titty-less-crew, seriously, they admitted it themselves.

Ruiner

I'd hope you would Millionz, I was singing it at the same talent as the band does, which is none.

Titty-less-crew, seriously, they admitted it themselves.

Ruiner

and here i was thinking about the learning channel... I must keep up with the times

236B TC's at 9-12, which isn't great but If you wanted a long range punish AND TC thats not a high .. I suppose this be your best bet

I've TC'd successfully with 236B before, it's also a mina win button, and very useful for those maxi pads/Talim's that don't know it's stupid to stance dance from a distance.

How does the "TC frame" thing works, let's say 236B is an i23(I dunno wtf it is), that means that in the frames 9-12 of the move, it's Tcing? Which means if someone does a high/mid on you when you do that move that executes at a...oh....i13, it wont be TC'd? I'm still lost about this whole "TC frames" thingy o_o......

I've TC'd successfully with 236B before, it's also a mina win button, and very useful for those maxi pads/Talim's that don't know it's stupid to stance dance from a distance.

How does the "TC frame" thing works, let's say 236B is an i23(I dunno wtf it is), that means that in the frames 9-12 of the move, it's Tcing? Which means if someone does a high/mid on you when you do that move that executes at a...oh....i13, it wont be TC'd? I'm still lost about this whole "TC frames" thingy o_o......

should be an i20 move.

From frames 1 to 8, and 13-20, you can get hit by a high, or grabbed. Otherwise prepare to knock them down for 40 damage plus wakeup!

Obviously 236 is 3 inputs, hence it'll be a lil strict about the timing of the buffering to get 236B out as fast as possible. Then again, 8A+B has a small GI window, and we were discussing earlier how to use it best.

GG's Trolt, I like the 8A+B abuse, it's fun seeing where you can throw this move around.....

You use 33/99B way more effectively then I do, I'm wondering what's your deal with it, when do you think to pull it out, and how do you make sure it doesn't get all the annoying whiffing issues that's so known about it?

Ruiner

GG's Trolt, I like the 8A+B abuse, it's fun seeing where you can throw this move around.....

You use 33/99B way more effectively then I do, I'm wondering what's your deal with it, when do you think to pull it out, and how do you make sure it doesn't get all the annoying whiffing issues that's so known about it?

Ruiner

you want to know my secrets :) ?
Well first I'm curious to see how you THINK i'm using it differently... but i'll just tell you how I think.. and we can collaborate

Hmm I've used it for 2 purposes
1)When the opponants freeze up expecting another easy-to-block mid.
Easiest examples are consecutive 3B's on block.. especially after they eat some 3~prep BB

2)After a minor disadvantage on hit, but at range where the opponant will retaliate with a long range move
Example : I hit them with a 1A at range, and i'm pretty sure they'll just BB even though they're hit. Instead of trying to race them for CH, I do a 33B to side step their move as well as low poke them if they don't do anything.

The closer you are when you 33B.. the more likely it'll whiff ... and you know how I like to play @ range

I've eaten a LOT of wsA from opponant raph when I was trying to 33B or even regular stepping, but it's not like it's that crippling.. imo

Back