[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

Also Shinji, I forgot we suppose to be playing each other ft5/ft10? I dont remember what will be da stakes since you called me out?

But I thought were teaming in team tournament! =o
My bad sometimes I have a memory lapse. I forgot that was the plan.

Lulz! Plot twist!

Either way, guess it's going to be the Heat vs. the Mavs if we do play in the team tourney (which is to say if you all even make it past Woahhzz and Ramon), and we all know how that ish turned out. Like I said before, it's going to be straight tourney mode at SJ and Dev, so go ahead and get all that practice in now so I can give everybody something to think about on their long rides home.

Also Shinji, I forgot we suppose to be playing each other ft5/ft10? I dont remember what will be da stakes since you called me out?

Yeah bro, that is if you can make it I remember you saying something about it wasn't promised for you since you were going through some things. But if so, we'll talk about how much money to put up when we get there.

@LP- Did you get a follow from Prodigy7? He was asking me some serious Sets help and I told him the best Sets I knew was you so I gave him your username and told him to follow you. Work with him he's a good player with a lot of determination to get better very easy to work with.

Ya'll be causing white-flight with so much realness in this thread. Your gentrifying the tournament scene, except in reverse! Can't wait.

-Idle

Yeah bro, that is if you can make it I remember you saying something about it wasn't promised for you since you were going through some things. But if so, we'll talk about how much money to put up when we get there.

@LP- Did you get a follow from Prodigy7? He was asking me some serious Sets help and I told him the best Sets I knew was you so I gave him your username and told him to follow you. Work with him he's a good player with a lot of determination to get better very easy to work with.

Nah, but I'll definitely help any way I can. Thanks for the compliment.

Hey, I'm trying to do the the register online thing before I forget and I'm wondering two things:

1) Do you have to pay for SC4 at the venue?

2) Can I just use my phone or something if I don't remember to print that ish out?

Hey, I'm trying to do the the register online thing before I forget and I'm wondering two things:

1) Do you have to pay for SC4 at the venue?

2) Can I just use my phone or something if I don't remember to print that ish out?

1. You'll pay for SC4 at the venue.

2. Use your phone how?

Back