[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

Just wanted to point out that there were no Canadians at...
NEC 11
DEV
Last Winter Brawl
CEO
WCG fighter club doesn't ring a bell, so either it was before my time or nobody went
And I'm pretty sure there were none at the previous Summer Jam

:(

Just wanted to point out that there were no Canadians at...
NEC 11
DEV
Last Winter Brawl
CEO
WCG fighter club doesn't ring a bell, so either it was before my time or nobody went
And I'm pretty sure there were none at the previous Summer Jam

:(
You had people representing at 1 or 2 of the winter brawls, nec and wcg fighter club. among them reppin was oof.

O, I didn't know Americans were crazy fact checker. Well one thing is very clear, your really obsessed with us Canadian. If only you had the same obsession with soul calibur you could be half as good as us.

You guys are lame at generating drama. All you say are generic "your insults are not good enough" statement, and then have people like LostProvidence nut riding your lame posts... for shame America, for shame...

Thuggishpond : "You guys gotta actually win a major tournament over here for that to be true. But we know that will never happen! Like I said, evidence is all over the tourney results forum."

Not that I'm rooting for Canada! but , I remember It was a long long time ago..... back in Sc3 day's. I think it was in 2006 when Neorussle won a Chicago Reagional's.!

Oh, yeah a more recent NEC 9 oof won. That was back in ...... 2008. So every couple of years you guys win something. Spitttt! (don't forget to bring the Ketchup chips);).

Hahaha Malcolm I remember those old results too. Neorussell won the SC3 Chicago regionals in 2006, Vints won that SC3 2007 NJ tourney at the break (he beat Thugish himself in a controversial final lol). But you're right, I think the most recent Canadian win in SC4 on US soil would be that 2008 NEC 9 tourney.

This is bullshit. Your country has TEN times the population of ours, and therefore the fact that Canada has won ANY of those major tournaments is just further embarrassment on you guys.

Or at least that's what I tell myself now that Hwang's gone.

Wish Oof could come also (since he's, arguably, the best Canadian player...until Partisan upgrades again!) and of course Eli has to come (since he's the current champ out there).

Back