Bayonetta 2 [Wii U]

PANDA

[13] Hero
391753_229505137179149_46605208_n.jpg

First KI3 and now THIS. UGH!! >_<
Do you guys think that eventually the game will be released cross-platform?

GET HYPE!

Bayonetta 2 is being produced my Nintendo, that's why.

If Nintendo didn't green light it, than nobody would have and we wouldn't have a Bayonetta 2 at all.

So blame every other company for not liking Bayonetta.

i wanna support platinum however i can, favorite game studio atm so to be honest, this'll probably make me buy a WiiU. that and all the zelda & metroid stuff.

loving bayonetta's new look!

i wanna support platinum however i can, favorite game studio atm so to be honest, this'll probably make me buy a WiiU. that and all the zelda & metroid stuff.

loving bayonetta's new look!

Really? i liked her long hair better. this new look just makes her look tomboy-ish

Really? i liked her long hair better. this new look just makes her look tomboy-ish

don't get me wrong i like 'em both, but i think i like new bayonetta better. and i assume the other lady was jeanne (my audio wasn't working so i'm not sure if she said anything)?

unless the other 2 pay compensate nintendo's invested money, it probably won't go multi-plat.

but who knows, maybe nintendo's license has time limit too?

Why they don't release Bayonetta 2 for PS3 & XBOX 360...??? I'm disappointed! :(
It's actually designed to get the most out of the WiiU's hardware and runs at full 1080p at a constant 60fps. Neither one of those consoles would be able to pull that off.

Also, the Wii U is an amazing console with lots of potential, but as usual major developers are being pricks to Nintendo simply because it doesn't care about having the latest hardware. As evidenced by games like Skyward Sword and Metroid OM, good artistic direction can make a game look wonderful even on dated hardware. Yet big, stupid companies like EA and Activision insist that Nintendo has to "prove itself," and then proceed to hypocritically support consoles that have sold ZERO units as of today. The Wii U is actually a lot more powerful than both the 360 and PS3, it's just not at the level of the PS4 or Xbone -though not by much, actually, as a lot of the processing power and physical memory of those consoles is devoted to the OS and the sharing/multimedia features nobody cares about.

It's actually designed to get the most out of the WiiU's hardware and runs at full 1080p at a constant 60fps. Neither one of those consoles would be able to pull that off.

Oh...I understand... but I really want to find out more about Bayonetta's 2 story....! :(

Yet big, stupid companies like EA and Activision insist that Nintendo has to "prove itself," and then proceed to hypocritically support consoles that have sold ZERO units as of today. The Wii U is actually a lot more powerful than both the 360 and PS3,

Nintendo lost money the previous fiscal year, this last fiscal year Nintendo only made 1% profit, where as Activision makes average over 20% profit margins. Activision is kicking the hell out of Nintendo, because Nintendo's marketing department is a failure.

Activision and EA make so much more money over Nintendo each year it's not even funny. Why? Because they do an insanely good job of marketing games and continuously mashing out sequels for popular game franchises per year. With Nintendo, it'll take them 5 years to make a sequel to a game, if they ever make one at all! (RIP to F-Zero anyone?) Or that isn't just a hand held DS remake of a N64 game. The Wii-U also sucks because it's got extremely limited save space, so you're forced to use USB save files for your game's data.

How stupid is a console that encourages you to keep USB save files on hand to store data for your games where you have Consoles like the Xbox360 which have over 350 GB of storage space? Wii-U's has a pathetic 8 GB for the small drive, and only 32 GB for the large drive. Which SUCKS! Because when you first get the console you need to install system updates which takes up 7 GB of storage space.

Lastly, Nintendo is so bad at marketing nobody even knew the price of the Wii-U until 2 weeks to launch, and only 5 days till launch did Nintendo actually explain what their online would be like. If Nintendo was more like Activision we'd have epic Zelda sequels per year, and a console release of Pokemon for the first time in 13 years! Lol.

Do you seriously mean that Activision and EA deserve any respect at all for their milking of franchises, deceptive and overhyped marketing, and anti-consumer policies?

Oh wait, I forgot this is the Internet, where companies are judged based upon sales figures and not the quality of their products.

Back