BD Changes

instant While Standing meaning go to FC and do the move quickly ex. CH GS 4B:B:B iWS B

I was bored so I tried to find Tira's most damaging combo.

JS 4A:A, JS 44K, GS 6AAaaa, W!, GS 6AAaaa, W!, GS 4B:B:B, GS 22_88A, GS BF 44K, GS BF 44K, GS BF 66B. ~ 170

Very unlikely to pull off in a match because you have to stand in the right angle to make the GS 6A part wallsplat two times.

EDIT: Mikosu are you sure about A+B being +2 on CH? Still feels like -5

A+B is one of those moves where the 2nd hit wont be considered CH unless you use it during a stun (JS 66K too). Try it after 4A+B.

@ mikosu: alright got it

Can someone confirm this one: BF 44B, 4B:B :B , 22_88A, BF 44K, 22B, BF 66B 130dmg

It seems that GS 22B can not be teched in any direction after 44K in this particular situation.

@ mikosu: alright got it

Can someone confirm this one: BF 44B, 4B:B :B , 22_88A, BF 44K, 22B, BF 66B 130dmg

It seems that GS 22B can not be teched in any direction after 44K in this particular situation.

And this doesn't work on console? What property changed over to BD then? Does 22B come out faster?

It's how they land after BF 44K there: sliding in towards you head down legs in the air. Looks ridiculous but it's good for us.

Found a neat little trick that doesn't work in 4. GS 3B 22B BF 66B. If you buffer 22B late to where she takes a quick step to the right they can't tech it. Without tech this does 3 points more damage than the combo would in front of them. Of course if they tech it's lol rape festival. 44K tech trap hit still works also.

Thanks to the new tech system she lost some of her BF 66B oki but with finds like these I can deal.

It seems that the normal updraft and WS B+K updraft are not the same.
In the normal UPD you can influence UPD K's distance (a lot more now than in SC4 BTW) by 4_6 but you can't in WS B+K.

9B+K,K [6] has huuuge range.... if it just weren't so slow....

Oh how lovely. If you get the aGI off of JS 2A+B it can have that old whiffing through their legs problem. The aGI sucks anyway so I guess it's not that big of a deal but will they ever make this move work right?

Back