BD Changes

mikosu

Goderator of pink hearts
  • 44B causes KND like it used to.
  • CR [A+B] launches higher.
  • A+B MSH B's last hit is still high after all. Source said he can't duck it.
  • 33[ B ] CR 8K does 74. (up from 66)
  • CR [A+B] does 48 damage. (up from 38)
  • CR [A+B] 8KKK seems to be a combo. 86 damage with no JFs!
  • 8KKK does 49 (down from 54). 8K:K:K:K does 70 (down from 73).

Update: 44B knocks down like it used to! NH CR [A+B] launches higher.

If it doesnt stun anymore doesnt that mean you cant combo into much anymore? I see that as a bad thing, even if it was really shakeable. D:

If it doesnt stun anymore doesnt that mean you cant combo into much anymore? I see that as a bad thing, even if it was really shakeable. D:

Yeah, the mix-up potential after you connected with a 44B made it a nice move. Not to mention it was a good noob stun killer.

You get VERY little/no advantage after landing the 44B shakeable stun if your opponent is good at shaking- maybe 1 frame. When you consider how slow most of Yun's ranged options are compared to the rest of the cast, it's practically disadvantage. Getting KND off of it is a buff.

Noooo I need my noob filter~

It'd be nice if 44A now stunned but we know that's not going to happen. Hmm, oh well.

Its great to see 44B pressure near the edge and walls is back.
Giving him a safe mid doesnt hurt either. Way to go, Namco.

Youch those are the only changes? Hopefully when the game comes out and we get the frame data he has some nice changes (like a little more safety).
-- Master KaijinJin --

Yun Seong
2B, K- Second hit knocks down on NH. NC 47 dmg. Huge buff IMO. The spin from the knockdown can be comboed off walls easily. Doesn't Spin on air hit.

1K, K- Second hit launches way higher than in console. K,K,B able.

22_88B- Same as above can be comboed now/

A+K- Cannot RO forward anymore.

33_99K- Knocks down on NH

CRA+K- The RO to his right seems to be further now.

Good additions imo. A+K front RO is a loss though.

I mentioned those in the BD thread. :D

Enjoy,
Jovian

I just got the game working about 5 minutes ago. Trying to find more changes... right now the only new thing I've got is 4BK makes 'em fly higher... not higher enough to follow up with KKB though. D:

how much damage does yun get from the CH 1KK, KKB and the 22B, KKB? and does the airhit KKB ring out from a good distance at all?

I dont have the game infront of me right now, I'll check when I get home. But when I checked, 22B KKB doesnt connect. Maybe 22B launches higher on CH but as far as I know on NH it doesnt connect.

Also, you can pretty much air control out of EVERYTHING. Air control and step have gotten a major major major buff. I barely even consider verticals anymore since everything can be stepped in a blink. =] You can even air control out of Kilik's 3BB and Yun's first K of CH 4BKK... what... the...?

Back