BD Changes

I dont know how SCIII 3K worked but

CH 22B, BBK = 60 dmg

NH 1KK BBK = 41 dmg

22B will launch high enough only on CH, on normal hit, it'll launch as high as it always did in IV. Sorry, I forgot to check 1KK as a CH not a NH.

Wait so is 1KK a NC now? That would be too powerful so probably not. Thanks for the updates everyone.
-- Master KaijinJin --

Update again:

I don't think 2B,K will connect on crouching. I will test later.

CRB+K now gives +17. WHICH makes 2B,K guaranteed on block.

2B,K ~CRA+B: Can only be escaped to Yun's right.. or u just roll back and hit G to guard it. Any tech other tha right will get hit.

Dont know what NC stands for but

CH 1KK, BBK is 58 dmg while it's 41 dmg on NH.

Also, A+B now leaves you in a fulle crouching position (not sure if it did in IV, but A+B mash B leaves you in standing)

CH 1A, WR K no longer connects. They hit the ground before it can hit.

NH 2BK sends the enemy flying outwards and nothing out of crane can combo after. However it can be comboed against a wall.
eg. 2BK, WALL, CR 2KK, CR A+K = 111 dmg

NC = natural combo. ie, against a crouching opponent does the K part of 2BK whiff over their head like it does in SCIV? also, does 2BK W! CR B work? or 2BK W! CR :K CR B? or even 2BK W! CR A?

2B,K second Kick doesn't hit crouched opponents.

2B,K ~ wallsplat~ CRK is guaranteed so u can do ur stuff from there. CR B should be guaranteed. CR A is too slow. I will test.

Jelly- u meant K,K,B?

Oops yeah I meant KKB.

I dont have my PSP in front of me but when I do I want to check

2BK, wall, CR K, wall, 1KK, wall, 6A+B, 3(K), CR B, 236K, 8KKK

anyone, anyone?

Oops yeah I meant KKB.

I dont have my PSP in front of me but when I do I want to check

2BK, wall, CR K, wall, 1KK, wall, 6A+B, 3(K), CR B, 236K, 8KKK

anyone, anyone?

after CR K wouldn't you still be in CR and there for 1KK wouldnt work?

^Perhaps he meant CR 2KK since you're still in the stance after CR K?
Dont know what NC stands for but

CH 1KK, BBK is 58 dmg while it's 41 dmg on NH.

Also, A+B now leaves you in a fulle crouching position (not sure if it did in IV, but A+B mash B leaves you in standing)

CH 1A, WR K no longer connects. They hit the ground before it can hit.

NH 2BK sends the enemy flying outwards and nothing out of crane can combo after. However it can be comboed against a wall.
eg. 2BK, WALL, CR 2KK, CR A+K = 111 dmg

That's just gay.

Yeah it sure sucks... I dont see why there was any reason to change that, honestly. I guess we get 2BK KD in return? Eh, still sucks butt.

after CR K wouldn't you still be in CR and there for 1KK wouldnt work?

I tried it just now and it seems that CR K launches high enough to give you time to cancel CR and do 1KK for another wallsplat but something happened, I think it was 6A+B wouldnt connect or something. Not sure, I just know the whole combo doesnt work.

Questions for the floor:
-Before BD the wall splat for 33, 1KK was quite random. Is it more consistent now or does it splat at all.
-Also after CRN A+B is the 1K series possible? (If so we got a major buff in damage and ringout!)
-Also where can we sneak in a 236 KK. Previously wherever a 8KKK could be used a 236 KK can be subbed in just for randomness sake.
-Has there been any change on that moves properties?
-In the previous iteration of the game it was possible to get a lower wall splat and a higher wall splat based on the combo order. (example of high wall splat combo i.e. 33B, 1KK,W!, 3[K], CRN B, 1KK, 33, 8K:K ) Are there more ways to garentee high and low wall splats or have they been uniformed. [I personally hope not]
-After 33[K] can we still get the CRN K to hit grounded and follow ups, if so nice buff bamco.
-Other than the new soul crush move has there been any new moves added to the move list.

That is all I can think of right now. If I get my hands on the game then I will answer the question myself but it isnt looking like I will anytime soon. :(

Miko asked me to play around with CR [A+B] a while ago and I found a few interesting things:

Firstly, CR [A+B] into 8KKK is for some reason really difficult and really inconsistent. It's his best damage option, especially if you can land the JF, but for some reason I can't get this to connect reliably, even on easy-juggle characters like Nightmare.

To alleviate that, I concocted the three following alternatives:

- CR [A+B], 1KK ~71 damage, easiest to time, allows the opponent to AC away from you afterwards. Good, but you could do better...

- CR [A+B], 11K ~72 damage, much harder to time, has a chance of dealing slightly more damage, and ROs an amusingly far distance in front of him. A better option overall, that is until I discovered...

- CR [A+B], 44K ~78 damage, SUPER easy to time, floorslides back a good distance, and makes you feel like Hilde so I guess that's a plus. Sometimes you're close enough to get a free 1K, which ups it to 88 damage. Hmm, this gives me an idea...

- (Near wall) CR [A+B], 44K, 1K2K ~100 damage!!

Managed to find a computer for a bit. Gotta post quick so here we go. Only BD wall combo you'll ever need.

2BK W! CR K:G B 1KK W! 6A+B 2BK W! CR A+B (about 184)

Questions for the floor:
-Before BD the wall splat for 33, 1KK was quite random. Is it more consistent now or does it splat at all.
-Also after CRN A+B is the 1K series possible? (If so we got a major buff in damage and ringout!)
-Also where can we sneak in a 236 KK. Previously wherever a 8KKK could be used a 236 KK can be subbed in just for randomness sake.
-Has there been any change on that moves properties?
-In the previous iteration of the game it was possible to get a lower wall splat and a higher wall splat based on the combo order. (example of high wall splat combo i.e. 33B, 1KK,W!, 3[K], CRN B, 1KK, 33, 8K:K ) Are there more ways to garentee high and low wall splats or have they been uniformed. [I personally hope not]
-After 33[K] can we still get the CRN K to hit grounded and follow ups, if so nice buff bamco.
-Other than the new soul crush move has there been any new moves added to the move list.

That is all I can think of right now. If I get my hands on the game then I will answer the question myself but it isnt looking like I will anytime soon. :(

-Air hit 1KK does not cause the spin anymore so no splat. But 1KK on a standing opponent can still splat.
-After CR A+B no. CR [A+B] yes. But you'd be losing out on big damage and oki.
-Since the TC is slightly later you'd havta predict a high pretty much.
-Both are still the same.
-Probably depending on distance. Haven't explored that in depth.
-Only on bigger characters like Algol.
-No new moves. Just property tweaks.

Ok here goes all that I've found so far.

CF Numbers
7 - A+B MSH B (7.6)
8 - CFA
10 - 6BB, 66A+B, CR [A+B]
11 - A+B
12 - 4BK (12.3), 6A+B, 11B, 66B
13 - 22B, 33B
14 - 44[B+K], CR A+B, CR B+K
15 - 1B, WS B
16 - KKB
17 - 2BK, 9B+K, 33AK
19 - 6KK, CR 2KK
20 - 4B+K, 22K, 44K
23 - 3B, 6B, 44A, 66A
24 - 11A
25 - 1A, 6A, 44B
28 - 6kgK
29 - 3A, 4A, 3K, WS K, 2B+K, CR A, CR K, CR K:G, CR 8K
34 - 9B, 4K, 66K, CR B, CR A+K
N/A - AA, 2A, FC A, BB, 2B, FC B, 1KK, 1K2K, 236KK, 2K, 6K, 8K, 8KK (8K:KK, 8K:K:K can), FC K, A+K, 22AB, 11K, 33K, 66B+K

*N/A - Moves that either do not affect the SG or won't break it.

i12 KK -10, +1, +1
i13 AA -5, +5, +5
i15 4K -10, +1, +1
i16 B -7, -2, 0
i16 BB -10, +1, +1
i16 3K -15, -5, +1
i17 2BK ST, KND, KND
i19 3A -13, 0, STN (+6)
i19 66K -13, STN, STN
i19 4BK
i20 236KK
i21 3B -11, 0, KND
i22 66A -14, KND, KND
1A -16, -, STN
4A -12, -, -
6B -12, -2, +1
6BB +1, KND, KND
WS B -5, +5, +5
1K2K -, -4, KND
A+B MSH B -16, KND, KND
6A+B -11, 0, STN
44A -14, 0, SHK
44B -17, -2, KND
66B -12, KND, KND
33K -18, STN, STN
66K -13, KND, KND
CR A+B -12, STN, STN
CR [A+B] -3, LNC, LNC
CR B+K +17, KND, KND
1K2K can not be ukemied out of anymore.
CH 1A 66A+B (63)
2BK W! CR K:G B 1KK W! back throw (153-160)
2BK W! CR K:G B 1KK W! 6A+B 2BK CR A+B (180-184) *posted earlier
WS K 66B (51)
A+K RCC 1K2K (53)
33B 44K (66)
CR A K:G B 1KK 44K (91) works on biggies like Asta
CR [A+B] 6A+B (76) + good oki
CR [A+B] ~ A+B MSH B (98) not a true combo but hard to AC with the delay

Back