[BD] Rock

If it is then bricks will be shit. Bricks. I'm telling you now, before the bandwagon gets crowded.

D_Matt_Da you're righ 2B+K is shakeable and just 34 dmg sorry, rock is not yet DA Rock

but the other changes are ok,
4A 3B+G is 83 dmg nice
4A 3A+G B+K is 66

-_-;

you made me jiz for no reason now :(

2B+K unshakeable at 40 damage the possibilities are like endless... post GI game.. frame advantage game... general 'rock it science' strat... etc etc.... i was thinking about the possible combos and stuff

not to mention 6B -> CT is now possible... didn't know why SC4 was so gay with it... and with both 2A+G/2B+G improved... this is some serious business

-LAU

Oh well, it's not like I want bandwagoners. Heh, bandwagon for Rock, never thought I'd see the day :).

Any changes on any of his unsafe mids, Swarley? 4A+B, 6K, 3A, etc.
Also, any changes on 4B?

4A+B is still the same
6K is 20 dmg i think is safer
3A is 24 dmg i think is +2
4B is 18 dmg, maybe is i13 or he gives a true advantage

Anything done with 66B?

Can it or 3B hit grounded yet?

Any changes to 66AB? Better tracking? Pointless nerf for his only useful NC?

No tech trap 3B 3B 3B...
3b is 22 dmg 33B is 24 dmg
66B is 26 dmg and maybe +4(5??) in hit
66AB is 36 NC and still negative hitstun
B+K is 35 dmg
[B+K] is 45 dmg

i've just seen a strange thing : 3A+G can wallsplat

most Rock players don't give a crap about safety, because only manly players play Rock.... those who don't have the balls worry their moves are -14...

This is sig worthy!!!
smokin.gif
coold.gif

I could not play sc4 during summer and now i don't have my ps3 so i cant test something...but

do throws break armor parts in sc4? because here they do little damage to EVERY armor part, so if you keep doing only throws the opponent will soon lose all the armor parts in one hit.
EDIT: my bad, different throws deal different damage to armor parts. B+G will break chest parts, while 3B+G will deal the same damage to every armor part.

is ground throws damage affected by opponents position on ground in sc4? because 3B+G does 45 face up and 65 face down, while 3A+G does 10 face up and 30 face down. 1A+G does 35 face down and 55 face up, while 1B+G does 20 face down and 40 face up.
maybe it's old stuff i never noticed in sc4...i'd test it by myself but I cant atm D:

3A+G seems to splat only on rock's left.

so damn easier to connect head throw to 63214[A+G]

btw ground throw damage does scale in normal combos like counter 6K, 3B+G.

counter 6B gives free crouch throw like asta's, i feel like i remember it was not in sc4.

Misinformation is becoming a problem... how ironic...

Those who think that ground throws deal more damage depending on position, please note that 2A+K and 1B+G each do 20 damage, so that may be contributing to the damage difference. If not, I am again in ooooolala mode.

Throws don't damage scale: Again, if throws do damage scale, check if it's the higher damage from face down that is offsetting the damage scaling.

I think we are celebrating too early. I think ground throws DO damage scale and you do NOT get different damage depending on position.

One possibility: if a ground throw is broken incorrectly, the combo meter resets. This could be leading to the high damage.

Also, testing should be done with no teching.

Don't worry there are different damage depending the position
exemple: 22B 1B+G is 40+20 dmg (face down)
JFCT 1B+G is 33+40 dmg (face up)
there are a true difference, i'm sure, i check the damage scale with no teching, it's okay

conclusion:
3B+G face up : 55 dmg
3B+G face down : 65 dmg
3A+G face up : 10 dmg
3A+G face down : 30 dmg
1B+G face up : 40 dmg
1B+G face down : 20 dmg
1A+G face up : 55 dmg
1A+G face down : 35 dmg

2B+G 9B B+K don't works on anyone
combo: CH 4BB 4KA 72 dmg (strange i know, but air control free^^)
CH 4BB 9B 70 dmg

I tested by changing the opponent position on the practice menu but i didn't remember if that stuff was in sc4 too.

btw what about counter 6B? i remember mid throw was not possible in sc4, but i may be wrong...and throws breaking armor parts? 3A+G seems to do no damage to armor, while 3B+G appears to deal the most.

1A+G gives free midthrow techtrap, no need to dash

This is funny. HISTERICAL. I asked them to inject Rock with some steroids. What do they do? They give him bazookas for biceps instead. Mr. Bangoo can flat out win a round off two to three wrong guesses, IN A MATTER OF SECONDS.

Ok i finally got the game to work.. so i can mass test now if anyone wants me.. Ok updates:

I said that 2A+K lands FEET Towards.. My eyes arent bluffing me.. Indeed it is..

HOWEVER, if you do a 1A_B+G, u will still get a head grab.. BUT if u delay for a split second and do a 3A_B+G, you get a leg grab. So u can RO either front or back now and decide which throw to use. Both head and leg ground grabs are guaranteed here. Very good buff here.

Ok 1K--> ground grab, after more research. 1K->1A_B+G is very consistent. But 1K -> 3A_B+G is not.

Eg. 6K -> 1K,1A_B+G
1B+G -> 1K, 1B+G -> 1K, 1B+G .... etc.

so anything that ends feet towards, u can do 1K, 1A_B+G, however u can't be off axis.

A+G(W!) to 2A_B+G (back throw) is now 122 dmg instead of 90+

Rock is awesome now with this.. :)

Ok 1K--> ground grab, after more research. 1K->1A_B+G is very consistent. But 1K -> 3A_B+G is not.

Eg. 6K -> 1K,1A_B+G
1B+G -> 1K, 1B+G -> 1K, 1B+G .... etc.

so anything that ends feet towards, u can do 1K, 1A_B+G, however u can't be off axis.

try rock vs rock

My god.

My god in heaven.

I can't wait for the weekend so I can play this and hopefully record some matches. It appears to be a non-stop laugh riot, and if what everyone is saying is even half true, then Rock may be sleeping on the top floor from now on.

lol Tira and Rock buffed. I'm in heaven :D

Not at heaven, but it sure feels good.

I find this to be borderline ridiculous. Shame I don't have a PSP, but seriously, this feels too good to be true.

IS IT CONFIRMED 100% GROUND THROWS DO NOT DAMAGE SCALE?

Back