[BD] Rock

I was testing Rock few days ago and i was checking what are the options that you have after landing 2B+G throw.

i discover a really weird combo and it was the next: 2B+G - 44BB = 66damage, i am not sure if i did something wrong on avoiding the 44BB, but i just can't escape from that, i tried air control, just ukemi, roll.

can anybody test that?, peace and thanks

I get 64 damage from 2B+G, 44BB, but I can't escape it either. ACing seems to have very little influence here.

EDIT: I don't frequent the Rock section and have only read changes in this topic, so forgive me if the following is wrong or posted elsewhere.

*After 2B+G, B+K combos for 48 OR tech traps for 52 damage, and still allows the chance for a HT ground throw. The throw attempt won't scale if they teched, and if they stayed grounded it scales AFTER the first ground throw.

I get 64 damage from 2B+G, 44BB, but I can't escape it either. ACing seems to have very little influence here.

EDIT: I don't frequent the Rock section and have only read changes in this topic, so forgive me if the following is wrong or posted elsewhere.

*After 2B+G, B+K combos for 48 OR tech traps for 52 damage, and still allows the chance for a HT ground throw. The throw attempt won't scale if they teched, and if they stayed grounded it scales AFTER the first ground throw.

Classic combo that was never consistent with some characters. Although from what I've heard, it is now consistent with every character.

I was testing Rock few days ago and i was checking what are the options that you have after landing 2B+G throw.

i discover a really weird combo and it was the next: 2B+G - 44BB = 66damage, i am not sure if i did something wrong on avoiding the 44BB, but i just can't escape from that, i tried air control, just ukemi, roll.

can anybody test that?, peace and thanks

Tested it and no chance of escaping. It's a combo.

Hey, a good use for this move after all. Muy buena, Vlaster!!!

Hi ^^. What about Rock's non-throw ground game? Are there new options/moves or is it any better?

Well 1K has been improved that's it. It seems that he has some additional techtrap options but a real non-groundthrow-groundgame hasn't been added. Would have been "broken" because of his huge GT damage in BD I guess.

Probably. I don't know if I'll be able to record anything before another tourney. But if we have another BD tourney soon then I can count on at least 2 Rocks showing.

Back