Bearer of bad news :(

Synraii

[14] Master
In an attempt to attain a good knowledge of sophitia to stick in the guide, I began learning Sophie a couple of weeks ago. Although I have spent the past 3 years indiscriminately hating Sophitia and all Sophitia players to the point where I want to chase them with forks... and other utensils, I may have inadvertantly fallen in love with her style...
As of now she is officially my second and for that I apologise to every other Siegfried player out there for making the overpowered anti-Sieg my alt character.

Feel free to lock the thread Slayer, but I feel it is such a poor turn of events I felt it needed its own section - that is how disgusted with myself I am... SOWWY :(

If however you don't - everybody post up you're most hated characters and why, not necessarily due to character matchup, for whatever reason, in fact lets make it a top 3 most hated characters.
eg. myself:
1. Sophitia - Too safe, too mobile, too fast, TAS B TASB:4 - Fucking sophitia ~_~
2. Amy - Zero risk, piss easy too play and most Amy *cough cough* players are tier whores.
3. Yoshi - his Japanese voice makes him sound as though he has constant indigestion.

Yun Seung: Fucking gayest character in all of creation
Maxi: Is fucking Yun Seung
Kilik: Is having a 3 way with them
Voldo: He's video taping the whole thing

I just do not like any of those 4 characters. They're just horrible character designs in my mind, both fighting styles and in look.

There was a lot of anger there, is everything all right at home? ^_~
And that was 4, not 3 XD

Yun Seung: Fucking gayest character in all of creation
Maxi: Is fucking Yun Seung
Kilik: Is having a 3 way with them
Voldo: He's video taping the whole thing

I just do not like any of those 4 characters. They're just horrible character designs in my mind, both fighting styles and in look.
That Yun Seung comment made me 'LOL'

I know it was 4, I just feel so strongly about all 4 that I felt I had to include them all.

Pro Sets:
AA ~ Umbrella
BB ~ Umbrella
Any move in Siegs moveset ~ Umbrella

Online Sets:
ANYTHING AT ALL ~ Umbrella. ~_~

lol well synraii, im not going to hate you for picking sophie as your secondary. hell, look at me, my secondary and tertiary are hilde and xianghua lol. if i can avoid it i wont close this thread, but i will get try to get it moved to general discussion or somewhere where it would be more appropriate, lest i be forced to close it since it is by my judgement in the wrong place. but i dont see any reason to close the thread if it can be avoided, since i dont see anything wrong with healthy venting like this so long as it stays clean lol.

Damn it, and here I thought my venting was far from clean.
well...it was more humorous than insulting. it didnt really harm any1, and well, you set the format that the other 2 posts use =P trend setter ;) (yea thats right, totally random BS explanation that is awesome and totally works until it stops working)

Tira : I like her fighting style, but her sound (her english voice)in SCIV kinda reminds me of Harley Quinn.
Ivy : her fighting style is really cool, but I don't like his oversized uhm... you know. If Namco make her clothes rather closed in SCV, She would be my new favorites character.
Taki : Oversized uhm.... you know. She looks odd for me because of it.

Amy: Little bitch is super fuckin safe, you can be retarded and still play her, and she rapes puppies
Ivy: Shuts down every maxi stance you could possibly want, and supplies puppies to Amy
Nightmare: This is beign because of the fact the MammothMan hates called Maxi gay

HRD

Ivy: disgusting frame traps, medium damage combos from quick lows, great damage potential, awesome range... And she's a man.
Sophitia: half my health in two hits, yeah that's legit...?no
Setsuka: tech crouch, tech crouch, tech crouch, umbrella, tech crouch...

offline,or online,i just cant stand Ivy,astaroth,and the sword and shield bitches.Theyre just too safe.Amy i dont even acknowledge as a character.I hate fighting an online maxi...i dont care if you have 8 bars lol. i wouldnt hate asty players so much if they didnt abuse that goddam knee so much.I threw my hands up a long time ago though with all the inbalance. .....whatever

Actually i wouldnt consider asty "safe".ya cant really lay in bed with your head upside down,20 feet away from your tv,and still get a win,like you can with the others.

Sophitia - Shes unpredictable and hard to fight because you never know if shes going high or low.
Lizardman- Same as Sophitia.
Yun Seong.......same as the two above
Honorable Mention: Voldo and Ivy......a sadist and seeming masochist......they need to put on clothes. jeez

Apprentice: Force Throw Break and his hop-away whenever he's at disadvantage allow him to turtle too effectively against some characters
Astaroth: Stepping his bullrush seems way too inconsistent, and his RO game is stupid good
Ivy: Ridiculous pushback on many moves, often so safe that they leave her at advantage if you try to move in. That, a crazy backstep, and crazy range allow her to get out of jail free on block and hang back all game.

Setsuka >_>: i mean are u serious? can outdamage many chars and sill beat most of them in range...and she is fast >___>

Ivy >___>: any poke trades for 40-60 dmg? quite balanced well she has also killer range and some crazy fast moves....lol at balance again...some characters should have some weak points in term of range, speed and damage its not that hard to figure.

online:
Talim: learn 4 laglows mixups, stop strings and u can remove safely the block button from your controller.

Xianghua....enough silly blockstuns turns disadvantages into advantages. lol at 4KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (18 frames :< can beat 13?).

Ivy: master in frame abuse, the only "skill" needed is learn some strings >_> her superlaglow combo does the rest.

Back