beeing average-the Cervy whining thread

nope. 214K, 214A+K are moves that are done without an instant version.

Are you sure because I'm pretty sure I've done them without the DC animation starting, the A+K I haven't tried but the 214K I'm sure can be done without the DC animation

Edit: After testing it you can do all the moves instant. I can't do it consistently but you can do them all which makes 214A+K cervantez best low now

are we playing different games?? Except iGDR and TS nothing can be done instant.

i dont believe unless i see a video :P

instant meaning without the DC animation there not JF's like TS or iGDR more like how you can BT B+K off of 3k. I'll make a dam video and prove it to all of you. Just let me find my god dam stand

Im trying right now, there is no instant version of DC K, DC A, and DC A+K. Before doing these moves you always have to wait for the finished DC.

I think we need a video :)

Are you sure because I'm pretty sure I've done them without the DC animation starting, the A+K I haven't tried but the 214K I'm sure can be done without the DC animation

Edit: After testing it you can do all the moves instant. I can't do it consistently but you can do them all which makes 214A+K cervantez best low now
Well if I can do iGDR and iTS consistently then I'm pretty sure I can do an instant version of 214K and 214A+K.

Since I did 214K and 214A+K they same way as I did with iGDR and iTS, it doesn't happen; so there's no way Namco would have included this as an instant option.

Well I hope to see a vid on this and I hope you didn't place any sort of graphical editing on your vids.

alright I've been proven wrong I kept trying to do it and realized that you can still do the UB and other moves when it looks like DC is finished. Don't mind me I'm an idiot...........

has anyone tried 1k iGDR? also giving Cervy better back step would make me happy and being able to teleport backwards would be awesome

Making aB +0 on hit would be a large improovement...
As well as 3A+B = +0 on hit...
An example of 2 good Cervy tools that are screwed over by frame data...
Frame data is not overrated, it's part of what makes the game work ~lol...

I prefer the old SC3 iGDR; well at least the iGDR in SC3 AE. I don't mind if itz slower but more importantly I like how it TJ and TC's.

I also like how in the beginning it was just iGDR 2[B+K] and iGDR iTS. I like them better than the best iGDR setup combo in SC4 (iGDR 22_88B 8A+K iGDR 28B). In SC3 it was just 2 moves that produce big damage and from what I see itz meant for big damage better than 57dmg. But of course 90-100 damage is a little too much so a little less would do me just fine.

I rather have iGDR 22_88B 8A+K iGDR 28B removed and replaced with both iGDR 2[B+K] and iGDR iTS.

The way I see iGDR in SC3, itz more than just a punisher of all types; itz also more like the shoryuken in Street Figher. Like Shoryuken itz a 3 hit combo OTG and because itz both TC and TJ it is almost as if it overrides any move just that the moves have to be highs or lows or special mids.

I miss the old iGDR, but I can cope with what iGDR is now; I'm glad at least Cervy still has iGDR.

Back