Bereavement Symphony (soundtrack included with story)

So suspenseful! My heart was pounding while Madeline was running away from those creatures. Ooohh, at least she nabbed some papers. I have a feeling they're going to contain some very useful information. And I'm guessing that maybe Blair felt guilty for what happened so she tried to help Madeline? But if Kayla finds out, that might not be a very good idea...
Anyway, good job vincent, I can't wait to see what you'll write next.

... Now about that bird...

(and not Madeline) bah dun tish!

2 day bedridden col/flu/sick thing, I'm feeling snarky.

... Now about that bird...

(and not Madeline) bah dun tish!

2 day bedridden col/flu/sick thing, I'm feeling snarky.
weird. i don't see these comments on you post^. oh well. but yeah. think of this like Resident Evil. (the first game/book.) the story takes from two main perspectives. each gives account to what is happening (the main plot) from their own eyes. since i'm constantly going forth in time then you have no idea what any of the other characters are doing while your reading one person's perspective. but this gives the author the best time to surprise the reader with something that has been building up in the background.

don't know where that came from. but basically i got this figured out. while i make the next chapter i would like to get some guesses on why kayla is doing the things she's doing, based on what evidence you have already.
for example:

1. Why is Kayla killing people. is it random or are the people connected?
2. did Madeline's dream have any significance? what could it possibly mean? is it connected with the murders or kayla?
3. what the deal be with that crow!? @_@
4. what has kayla have planned and what is behind her "potential" reasoning?
5. what's the deal with the people that tried to kill Madeline and Luke earlier?
6. what happened in Luke's past?
7. What are the thoughts on the rumor of another "Kayla" being somewhere.
8. thoughts on B.O.W.s (Bio-Organic Weapons).

these are just a few but believe it or not depending on what the answer is i might like it and borrow it (*COUGH). really looking forward to some answers.

1. Why is Kayla killing people. is it random or are the people connected?
Possibly a bit of both, though mostly random.

2. did Madeline's dream have any significance? what could it possibly mean? is it connected with the murders or kayla?
It had significance

3. what the deal be with that crow!? @_@
I'll wait and see

4. what has kayla have planned and what is behind her "potential" reasoning?
Who the hell knows what that girl is thinking, revenge? Though love is a stronger motivator.

5. what's the deal with the people that tried to kill Madeline and Luke earlier?
I'm assuming they were generic black hats.

6. what happened in Luke's past?
He had a nap, most likely.

7. What are the thoughts on the rumor of another "Kayla" being somewhere.
It would down-scale the power of Kayla, like "Oh, there's more of her? So she's not so special"

8. thoughts on B.O.W.s (Bio-Organic Weapons).
Do something different with it.

I want you to surprise me! And I hate being so pompus as to tell you how to write your story!

I haven't played RE or anything, I assume like, okay, everything is taking place at the same time.

So many questions... I'm excited for the answers! But for now, here's my guesses.
1-Connected. Kayla seems like she has a goal in mind despite being all crazy and it almost feels like she's looking for answers herself.
2-Dreams have always been a writer's tool for foreshadowing or dropping hints so I say it's significant.
3-Symbolic reason perhaps?
4-I say... revenge and loneliness are a key factor to whatever she's planning.
For the rest of the questions, I need alittle more time to think about them lol.

Back