Best CAS you have made/seen/fought

Mr_Takosuke

[09] Warrior
See a good CAS you have made, seen, or fought? Tell everyone here. (And try to tell us the style the character used)

My two fave CAS's I made are my Earthowrm jim (Uses cervantes style)

And Ojiryo from Puzzle-Dama who also uses cervantes style (I can't find a picture of him AT ALL. The closest one I could find was from him as a boss in Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius But the picture could not be enlarged so there was no link for it.)

Not really original, but I saw a cool Devil version of Astaroth in ranked. He was basically a customized 2P Asta colored red and different armor.

CaS's are lame. I make them for fun, and never fight with them. I think I only have 4 or 5. What gets on my nerves are the people who ONLY play with CaS's and it's one after another...with different fighting styles...and they totally suck.

I have my character edits that I fight with occasionally, but I usually fight with a color edit or their 1P or 2P.

CaS's are lame. I make them for fun, and never fight with them. I think I only have 4 or 5. What gets on my nerves are the people who ONLY play with CaS's and it's one after another...with different fighting styles...and they totally suck.

I have my character edits that I fight with occasionally, but I usually fight with a color edit or their 1P or 2P.

So you use them occasionally but then you say usually?

I saw a Hollow Ichigo (Bleach) CAS, I can't remember if it was all that good, but it was recognizable to the point where I didn't have to look at the name to figure out who it was supposed to be. I also saw a pimp (an actual pimp) Seong-Mina CAS with the Open-Handed Slap weapon; it was the funniest thing to me. The guy that made it didn't get the joke though; he had a pimp CAS for every character with their joke weapon so he overlooked the fact that one of his pimps was wielding a slapping weapon.

My best two CAS are both Zas Style

Alien and Jack Skellington

Hope I'm not necroing this, but could you share the Jack Skellington. Just curious how you pulled that off.

As for the best CAS I've played against, it would probably have to be Xena (warrior princess), or Ronald McDonald.

Hope I'm not necroing this, but could you share the Jack Skellington. Just curious how you pulled that off.

As for the best CAS I've played against, it would probably have to be Xena (warrior princess), or Ronald McDonald.

I suppose the closest you could come to a Jack would be using black Formal wear from the LE disc, minimum masculinity, and a mask painted all white on a pale bald guy. I can't see it looking too accurate without being skeleton-only-skinny.

I also just got the idea to make Captain Planet. brb.

0807091852a.jpg

Oh, and I made him Hilde because both CP and Hilde rape. Nobody else on my system deserves to win against him.

EDIT: I also decided to make Captain Pollution, Dr. Blight, and Hoggish Greedly afterwards. You can see them in my CaS topic (link in my sig).

^ CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S A HERO! GONNA BRING THE BAD GUYS DOWN TO ZERO! ^

My Best CAS was Guts from the manga BERSERK. and it looks like 95% accurate to his appearance.

Strangest thing i made a Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo from the anime of the same name, i chose him in a ranked match and the other guy used bobobo as well, it was weird as hell.

^ CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S A HERO! GONNA BRING THE BAD GUYS DOWN TO ZERO! ^

My Best CAS was Guts from the manga BERSERK. and it looks like 95% accurate to his appearance.

Strangest thing i made a Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo from the anime of the same name, i chose him in a ranked match and the other guy used bobobo as well, it was weird as hell.

omg, I've been thinking of making a Guts CAS because... really, does it need any actual explanation? guts is awesome. If you've got pics, I'd love to see em.

I've been thinking about trying to make Clare from the manga CLAYMORE.

lastly, Bobobo... just... no.... seriously wow. thats scary. @_@

omg, I've been thinking of making a Guts CAS because... really, does it need any actual explanation? guts is awesome. If you've got pics, I'd love to see em.

I made bobobo use siegfried style because thats my main and i gave him the surfboard weapon, its hilarious.

Yeah i also made Berserk Guts when gets the Berserker armor but thats only in the manga if you only watched the anime. The only thing thats not accurate about Guts is the fact that one eye is closed but i can't do that in SCIV without using an eyepatch. Guts original design had an eyepatch but it was scrapped because just closing your eye was even more badass. I mean C'mon Guts is without a doubt the most badass character ever created. Rambo, The Terminator, Cloud, Sephiroth, Sasuke, Itachi, Ichigo. All of them ARE PUSSIES compared to Guts cus he IS the defeinition of badassery.

When i get my xbox fixed i will get pics up. and i mean ALLOT of pics i filled up all 50 slots for characters. most of them are characters from other series and i atcually spend allot of time on them try to get them 100% accurate.

I made one hehehehe^^"

I made one hehehehe^^"
.wow nice I've been at odds with the tower of lost souls for a while though. - get annoyed with its stupid hints and unlocking requirementsm lol.
Wow, awesome I've been at odds with the tower of lost souls for a while

Wow, nice

.wow nice I've been at odds with the tower of lost souls for a while though. - get annoyed with its stupid hints and unlocking requirementsm lol.

Wow, nice

Wow... what happened there?

Wow, nice

I feel your pain.

Back