Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Well that's pretty much what I want. He seems like a fun character to learn. I've just been playing around with him in training so far.

Oh, so that's it. I suppose I can set some time off to show a thing or two as Pocky Yoshi.
Just send friend request if you'd like. I'll be online sometime. Just not now lol.

ghostman...there are threads for youtube videos...threads for random shit, and threads for MW2...so...

why the hell are you spamming the PSN MATCHFINDER with your MW2 video link?

ghostman...there are threads for youtube videos...threads for random shit, and threads for MW2...so...

why the hell are you spamming the PSN MATCHFINDER with your MW2 video link?

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! hey lobo peep this bro my MW2 "Salvation" Montage

Well if people are still playing this on here around August, I MIGHT be getting a PS3 around then and I might pick up an SC copy. If so I'll get in some games.

i don't know why there has to be a distinction between fun and competitive. For me they are synonymous. Going "lolol lets yoshi flea fight" isn't nearly as fun as playing a good battle.

I don't know why you would desire to be "silly".

If I want to be stupid I'll play Saint's Row or something.

i don't know why there has to be a distinction between fun and competitive. For me they are synonymous. Going "lolol lets yoshi flea fight" isn't nearly as fun as playing a good battle.

Someone needs to be the kid who rides the short bus out of all the jocks...

Namuskull!!

I challenge you!

Seriously though, we need to pull together some time and have a duke out even if it's online. Namu is goin dooown!!

Hmmmmm. Why do I feel this is directed at me? I'll assume that it is!!! ^-^;

Why so serious? You should fight someone like me. I can mess around while staying competitive.

I actually had a very fun match with NamuSkull along time ago with some other yosh buddies, it was... Me, NamuSkull, NejiHyuga4Real, KrazyieCD & his Kilik, we were all Yoshi and we still got murdered.
Still fun :D

Back