Votes: 62 75.6%
  • Akire

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Rekki

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Keysona

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
Belial- I've seen his matches, but what turned me on to play mitsurugi harder than anything else (in a good way) were his skill projects, I mean the depth of knowledge applied to such concept amazed me, it really opened my eyes (was also the reason I joined 8wr after he replied back) I agree relic will be missed.

Belial knows more about Mitsu stuff and share this knowledge many times with all that skill project videos. Deserves the first place.

All guys are amazing, but I think Kantan1985 and Kightspirit (Simon) are better names.

Congratulations for the job.

Belial knows more about Mitsu stuff and share this knowledge many times with all that skill project videos. Deserves the first place.

All guys are amazing, but I think Kantan1985 and Kightspirit (Simon) are better names.

Congratulations for the job.

You're not too bad yourself Vini. :)

Belial 24
Keysona 1
Redi 1
nice try keysona and redi, nice try ))))

btw I had some pretty awesome matches vs all these guys, a shame almost none were rec'd

Yeah Keysona, he was the only French player really pushing Scud at the end... he levelled up more than anyone in 2011

I like Akire's approach to the game, but it's Belial hands down. He's, like, the innovator of Mits. Also, Akire has the coolest avatar. I think Rekki could be really good if he played the game more...but alas...

Back