Babalook send me an invite if u log on

Ivy
Hilde
Zasalamel
Cervantes
Cassandra
O shit Noface is back

Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

The best online Xianghua on xbox live is CrowdedDuchess. She got me twice X vs X and didn't really use lows. Her style wouldn't be as good offline, but I could say that about pretty much everyone. And she had an easier time beating Oof than me (she used different people she's not as good with against him). Better than Quake, however Quake has a little better style for offline.

Oof is the master of online play, put him at #1 for Yoda at the very least. Algol....well all Algol's are gay, cept mine. Oof's is prolly the gayest online.

I'm not on as much, I've been shown the light of offline Calibur.. But I just love some of my buddies, so I get on SCIV:Online now and then. It's just annoying.. I know what I gotta do VS you, but I don't do it. xD FAWK TWO EH

The best online Xianghua on xbox live is CrowdedDuchess. She got me twice X vs X and didn't really use lows. Her style wouldn't be as good offline, but I could say that about pretty much everyone. And she had an easier time beating Oof than me (she used different people she's not as good with against him). Better than Quake, however Quake has a little better style for offline.

Oof is the master of online play, put him at #1 for Yoda at the very least. Algol....well all Algol's are gay, cept mine. Oof's is prolly the gayest online.

idk how to say this but how where you guys loseing to her everytime ive come in contact with her(2days ago) she doesnt even get a win in my rooms are you sure this isnt a fluke. Also noface is jesus everytime i play him im just discouraged but atleast i can beat him somewhat now i think i had 10 wins last night and he had atleast 17. God if OOF is even better than him i dont know what im guna do. This has really proven to me that i still suck.

I don't know, cause she doesn't play the way most solid X players do, but for some reason it worked well online.

I played Noface once or twice, but I remember afterward I sent him a message cause I thought he was an offline player cause of his style. I'd bet Oof is a better online player cause Oof is extremely agressive. Noface is more of a defensive player, but Ivy is a bitch online. Offensive beats defensive online tho.

ya cause the defensive cant block and punish as efficientally but ya it must of been one of those time you lose to a kinda bad player cause sytle is kinda retarded

I am flattered that some of you think I am a good enough player to be on this list, but to be honest, I don't think I am. I'm not making this post to fish for compliments or anything, I just don't want to be on it. I'd rather not deal with any challenges or the drama that sometimes surrounds this thread. I personally use this list to find other players who I want to learn from and I do not consider myself skilled or knowledgeable enough to help someone who might want to play me.

I'm humble girl and I play for fun and not for competition. If I am able to improve or beat someone who I was previously unable to, I take it as a personal accomplishment. So thank you to those who believe I am good enough, but babalook I would prefer it if you took me off. Thanks.

If you want other notable X players to fill the spot I suggest Tucker or Blackstar.

I don't know, cause she doesn't play the way most solid X players do, but for some reason it worked well online.

I played Noface once or twice, but I remember afterward I sent him a message cause I thought he was an offline player cause of his style. I'd bet Oof is a better online player cause Oof is extremely agressive. Noface is more of a defensive player, but Ivy is a bitch online. Offensive beats defensive online tho.

OOF is a better player than me - online and offline. To top it off, I don't really know how to deal with Vader. I don't have much experience vs. him.

i want to see your ivy vs OOFs vader so bad i think i would just creme myself from watching hehe

i want to see your ivy vs OOFs vader so bad i think i would just creme myself from watching hehe

You'd cream yourself if I were to join a room you were in.

Also, i'd suggest trying Ail Cross out for a spot on the X list. He's solid, albeit doesn't exploit her more powerful whiff catches/punishers (2_85B, iFC3B, 44AA) but definately has potential.

You'd cream yourself if I were to join a room you were in.

Also, i'd suggest trying Ail Cross out for a spot on the X list. He's solid, albeit doesn't exploit her more powerful whiff catches/punishers (2_85B, iFC3B, 44AA) but definately has potential.

i wanna record the matches between those two so i can masterbate to them whenever

What does "materbate" mean? :)

@NoFace: We haven't played in like half a year. Baba just goes ON and ON and ON about you!

When I get my box back, it's so on, yall.

wait what happened to your box quake

babalook how about you check the SoCal thread as often as you check these threads and come to an offline gathering so you can fulfill your sexual fantasies?

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one on xbox live who really played offline whether it be gatherings or tournaments, minus a few people. It seems whenever I conversate with someone decent, they never go to gatherings.

spots are open in the sieg category so I nominate myself to it, just to get some activity for other sieg users. lol if all goes according to play I won't be on the top spot for very long ;)

babalook how about you check the SoCal thread as often as you check these threads and come to an offline gathering so you can fulfill your sexual fantasies?

cause im grounded and i had to work on a big boy 10th grade english book report :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back